Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Jesus, what an insufferable asshole. No wonder America doesn't give a shit about Guns N' Roses anymore. Look at how the lead singer treats his fans.

I can't agree more

Get a room, you don't like it, go somewhere else.

Wow, im so dissapointed in how this whole thing has been handled and the disrpect that has been aimed at Madison since axl's post. I have been visiting this forum since I was 15, when you would get an official statement from the gnr camp once a year and lots of fans giving up making topics on the forum about how axl had dissapointed fans by not making statements or by how new members were being replaced by newer ones and how much gnr wasn't gnr anymore. When shit like that popped on this forum, Madison was the first one to make a post about how if you don't like it you can get the fuck out and would erase the posts. She has moderated this forum like a true GNR fan in my opinion. I am now 23, turning 24 in June and Chinese democracy has come out and the band is touring now and Madison is still here, never gave up on the band and was straightforward with everyone and didn't keep shit back from any of the fans in terms of censoring. It truly is sad how members in this forum are quick to turn the left cheek in order to please others.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Dexter for new mod anyone???

Would be great, wouldn't it? Once a year he comes here and insult the forum members. Would be a great moderator. ;)

But we still love him! Bizzare!!!

Yeah, isn't it? :lol:

Say what you will about the man, but he sure knows how to make an entrance! And he makes an impact too!

When I first read Axl's post I thought "Careful Axl, she's banned people for A LOT less than that! :rofl-lol:". Then lightning struck.

So, does this mean we'll be seeing NG, Angelica etc again?

As for new admin? How about no new admin? Anarchy! Wild fucking west in here!

Or just make it fucking crazy, wacky as hell. Like, Wasted for admin, with BassLikeHot and, say, Jackie Moon etc admins. Make the layout pink or something.

Shit, this is history.

And this is where Axl feels like telling about surprise gigs. Fuck your gigs dude, the whole world is collapsing on our heads here!!!

Man, this is so fucking entertaining! I FUCKING LOVE THIS PLACE!!!!! Most amazing evening on MyGNR ever!

Hi All!!!!! I just wanted to say a couple things. I used to post here under a different name many many many years ago. Shit, i remember when I was the only person online at the time. Anyways, enough about me...

1. First of all, thank you to everyone here for making my afternoon a somewhat entertaining one. I work a pretty boring office job, and this has provided a bit of entertainment for me this afternoon.

2. Most of you are making way too big a deal out of this. It's a fucking internet message board....big fucking deal if this bitch is no longer a admin? Boo-hoo. A lot of you need to go outside and do something. Fuck. If you let yourself get your feelings hurt by someone on a fucking message board, get a fucking life. Madison has always been a fucking loser and way too involved in this shit. Wow.

3. Lastly.....again most of you are missing the most fucking important part of Axl's post....SURPRISE GIGS!!!!!! For fuck's sake, isn't that what being a fan is about? Getting excited about what the band is doing? Fuck, I'm happy as shit, I just hope theres one near me!!!! Instead all you assholes are more concerned that some bitch you don't know lost her all important life-role as "internet message board admin".

Goodbye and have a nice day!!!

Team Madison-REPRESENT! People are using the Axl post a reason to bash her. Isn't she part of the reason this Forum got so big in the first place?

Thank you.

And I built the membership (from a handful to more than 35,000) by starting threads, recruiting members, posting news (uncensored), being honest with everybody, and always encouraging freedom of speech. As I mentioned earlier, you would not have seen Merck's letter if it weren't for me refusing to censor it. That's just one example.

You and I have both (strongly) disagreed on certain topics from time to time, but for the most part, you've always handled issues maturely and have never been unfairly critical towards Axl or anyone else in the GN'R "camp." I think it's ridiculous how this is being handled.

If the shirt thing was false and it was false from day one, a rep should have shot it down instead of whining about it later. You can't let rumours grow and then complain when people start believing it.

I don't doubt that someone told Madison people were being turned away for having Slash shirts, but maybe instead of attacking Madison you should find out who told that guy she talked to. Because it's probably not too good that a head of security at a show is under the impression (regardless of whether it's true or false) that Axl personally gave out these demands about the shirts. This all seems like wasted energy, but what do I know - I'm just a bitch boi.

Jesus, what an insufferable asshole. No wonder America doesn't give a shit about Guns N' Roses anymore. Look at how the lead singer treats his fans.

:rolleyes: A) This was a direct response to one person, not plural, i.e. "fans". B) There very clearly was a reason behind this. It wasn't random. At least put things into perspective.

Ali

Team Madison-REPRESENT! People are using the Axl post a reason to bash her. Isn't she part of the reason this Forum got so big in the first place?

Thank you.

And I built the membership (from a handful to more than 35,000) by starting threads, recruiting members, posting news (uncensored), being honest with everybody, and always encouraging freedom of speech. As I mentioned earlier, you would not have seen Merck's letter if it weren't for me refusing to censor it. That's just one example.

You and I have both (strongly) disagreed on certain topics from time to time, but for the most part, you've always handled issues maturely and have never been unfairly critical towards Axl or anyone else in the GN'R "camp." I think it's ridiculous how this is being handled.

If the shirt thing was false and it was false from day one, a rep should have shot it down instead of whining about it later. You can't let rumours grow and then complain when people start believing it.

I don't doubt that someone told Madison people were being turned away for having Slash shirts, but maybe instead of attacking Madison you should find out who told that guy she talked to. Because it's probably not too good that a head of security at a show is under the impression (regardless of whether it's true or false) that Axl personally gave out these demands about the shirts. This all seems like wasted energy, but what do I know - I'm just a bitch boi.

Exactly, funny how Axl is always the guy who whines like a little pussy about how nobody ever listens to him or gets his side of story or ever really gets the "truth".

Yet here, in this situation, we have him doing exactly what he always bitches about. Madison is simply stating what has been told to her by the band's management. She is providing names and contact info of these people to prove this. The mature thing for Axl to do, if he really wanted to get to the bottom of this, would be to contact her privately and resolve the matter. Instead... well, we all saw what happened.

How soon before this board turns Jarmoville 2.0?

Wow, im so dissapointed in how this whole thing has been handled and the disrpect that has been aimed at Madison since axl's post. I have been visiting this forum since I was 15, when you would get an official statement from the gnr camp once a year and lots of fans giving up making topics on the forum about how axl had dissapointed fans by not making statements or by how new members were being replaced by newer ones and how much gnr wasn't gnr anymore. When shit like that popped on this forum, Madison was the first one to make a post about how if you don't like it you can get the fuck out and would erase the posts. She has moderated this forum like a true GNR fan in my opinion. I am now 23, turning 24 in June and Chinese democracy has come out and the band is touring now and Madison is still here, never gave up on the band and was straightforward with everyone and didn't keep shit back from any of the fans in terms of censoring. It truly is sad how members in this forum are quick to turn the left cheek in order to please others.

Madison erased posts. Madison hates censoring people. WTF?

It truly is sad how members in this forum are quick to turn the left cheek in order to please others.

no, i think a lot of people are taking this as an opportunity to say the things they always wanted to say, but couldn't.

make no mistake, i like madison and i dont think its fair what has happened here, but she is not innocent. she has done some fucked up shit on here, but thats not totally unreasonable. we are all human, we all make mistakes. i dont think that tirade axl layed on her was called for at all, but i think many people here are enjoying the 'shoe on the other foot' for a change.

bring back madison.

and black sabbath.

I can't believe Madison had the gall to put up a reunion story in the news section before. That was a little ridiculous. I think this whole feud between Madison and GN'R camp all stemmed from Madison getting nixed by the band years ago. And also the whole Merck thing.

This may sound a bit disturbing, but shit, I've always wondered what Madison looked like. LOL. From fan accounts, it hasn't been too flattering.

It would be bizarre if Madison banned Dexter for insulting a forum member...GNR frontman banned from a GNR fan forum :D.

Back on topic, everybody needs to chill out, it was just a misunderstanding.

Fans, Axl and GNR members must be happy because things finally rolling the right way.

Actually, I think it is Madison that should have gotten independent verification if the guy she talked was correct in saying the order came down from Axl BEFORE posting that bit on the forum. If she couldn't have gotten independent verification of that, she should have never mentioned it. It was irresponsible to do so and only helped to perpetuate a rumor.

Ali

I can't believe Madison had the gall to put up a reunion story in the news section before. That was a little ridiculous. I think this whole feud between Madison and GN'R camp all stemmed from Madison getting nixed by the band years ago. And also the whole Merck thing.

This may sound a bit disturbing, but shit, I've always wondered what Madison looked like. LOL. From fan accounts, it hasn't been too flattering.

I'm glad there is someone here to remember the older incidents, things have certainly been brewing for a long time now. I'm not sure we're getting the whole story, either.

Hi All!!!!! I just wanted to say a couple things. I used to post here under a different name many many many years ago. Shit, i remember when I was the only person online at the time. Anyways, enough about me...

1. First of all, thank you to everyone here for making my afternoon a somewhat entertaining one. I work a pretty boring office job, and this has provided a bit of entertainment for me this afternoon.

2. Most of you are making way too big a deal out of this. It's a fucking internet message board....big fucking deal if this bitch is no longer a admin? Boo-hoo. A lot of you need to go outside and do something. Fuck. If you let yourself get your feelings hurt by someone on a fucking message board, get a fucking life. Madison has always been a fucking loser and way too involved in this shit. Wow.

3. Lastly.....again most of you are missing the most fucking important part of Axl's post....SURPRISE GIGS!!!!!! For fuck's sake, isn't that what being a fan is about? Getting excited about what the band is doing? Fuck, I'm happy as shit, I just hope theres one near me!!!! Instead all you assholes are more concerned that some bitch you don't know lost her all important life-role as "internet message board admin".

Goodbye and have a nice day!!!

+1

It's finally back.

Poor Revolver, look what they've done to his thread. :no: true haha. Axl's fault.

Whatever. This thread had already gotten off-track with the discussion of the t-shirt ban because Revolver talked to Axl about it and mentioned it in his post.

Ali