Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

sofine11, what are you gonna do now? You cant cupcake at HTGTH anymore because you were banned there for being an immature jackass hater, and now Madison is gone for good here. Poor Sofine11... i feel sorry for you... it seems all GNR message boards left LIKE guns n' roses. Whatcha gonna do now?

If there is any other active moderator here who loves the band, close this thread and lets just focus in the imminent southamerican tour that will kick some serious butts.

Some people can't handle the RealTalk.

Axl could rape a 10-year old, and half the posts in a thread about it would be "damn Axl, fucking Rock and Roll man!".

Idiots, all of you.

There's a difference between being a constant victim of lies and bad press from über-biased people with ONE agenda >>> PLEASE LET AXL FAIL!!

...and the tasteless example you brought up.

Some people are giving him the benefit of a doubt when someting comes up, and as usual (like the shirt thing lately) it's all bullshit.

Who are these people you talk about? Why is Axl being systematically targeted for failure by the media and the internet?

Certain media outlets loves themselves a good Axl bashing. I guess you haven't payed much attention the last years. Especially before the album came out, he was the laughing stock in the media world. The reason? Who knows? Probably Slash-lovers who above all wouldn't wanna see Axl succeed ever again.

Then the album came out... was he bound to succeed? Hardly. I'm positive many reviews were already written a month before the release.

Therefore am I very happy they are out touring now, playing monsterous shows that are kicking major ass.

sofine11, what are you gonna do now? You cant cupcake at HTGTH anymore because you were banned there for being an immature jackass hater, and now Madison is gone for good here. Poor Sofine11... i feel sorry for you... it seems all GNR message boards left LIKE guns n' roses. Whatcha gonna do now?

If there is any other active moderator here who loves the band, close this thread and lets just focus in the imminent southamerican tour that will kick some serious butts.

You and the other HTGTH people are such cowards for coming over here after Madison was de-modded and trying to start shit.

No board wants to be like Here Today Gone To Hell. Starting a GNR forum is like starting a TV station. It grows in popularity, and then as soon as it peaks, the people with money and power swoop in and fuck everything up for fear of losing control of the market.

Axl needs to stay the fuck away from the market and get back to refining his product. Right now, it's stale.

madison sucks. Get over it.

Wrong.

Sorry, but it's the truth. She's a terrible mod, and a terrible person.

Axl was out of line and overreacting with his insults, but I won't pretend I'm not happy she's gone.

aww youre just butthurt she canned your little butt buddy

I didnt get banned from HTGTH. I did get into a tift with Jarmo because I eluded that I was a fan of Slash. But yeah my bad. I mean who would suspect a Guns N' Roses fan of mentioning Slash. If defending Madison and liking BOTH Slash and Axl makes me a cupcake then I'll wear that term like badge of honor. ;)

Edited by sofine11

Personally i couldnt care less about Madison . The response of the forum members is split. All biased of course. Some say "well now we can talk about this" or "hey i got banned by Madison, now i'm back." Who cares? (yes i know all of u do) but c'mon is this a forum for Guns N Roses , that comes first, atleast for me. for some of you its your own little world with forum friends and all that. thats fine. but to me Guns N Roses comes first. Axl addressed the false rumor, denied it, and in my mind put it to rest like it should be. He then said there would be suprise gigs! I know i'm not the only who skipped to the end of axls rant.

my point is i care more about GNR than a GNR forum/ forum members. was it fair to madison? i dont know, i dont care.

all i care about is the suprise gigs and the rumor being killed.

In all likelihood the "surprise gigs" remark was thrown in there to deflect attention off what he just said, and to get people on his side. Sorry, playing in Penn Station or the Port Authority while you are in New York doesnt count as a surprise gig.

oh god... when you think you've heard it all from these special race of GNR '''''''''''''''''''''''''fans''''''''''''''''''''''''''', someone called ''Kwijibo'' pops up and say Axl just said the surprise gigs (after writing a shitload of in-your-face insults) to ''deflect attention off what he said''.

Use the 'preview post'' option man, if you dont see the idiotic things you say in the first try, the preview post options gives you a second shot ;)

Personally i couldnt care less about Madison . The response of the forum members is split. All biased of course. Some say "well now we can talk about this" or "hey i got banned by Madison, now i'm back." Who cares? (yes i know all of u do) but c'mon is this a forum for Guns N Roses , that comes first, atleast for me. for some of you its your own little world with forum friends and all that. thats fine. but to me Guns N Roses comes first. Axl addressed the false rumor, denied it, and in my mind put it to rest like it should be. He then said there would be suprise gigs! I know i'm not the only who skipped to the end of axls rant.

my point is i care more about GNR than a GNR forum/ forum members. was it fair to madison? i dont know, i dont care.

In all likelihood the "surprise gigs" remark was thrown in there to deflect attention off what he just said, and to get people on his side. Sorry, playing in Penn Station or the Port Authority while you are in New York doesnt count as a surprise gig.

oh god... when you think you've heard it all from these special race of GNR '''''''''''''''''''''''''fans''''''''''''''''''''''''''', someone called ''Kwijibo'' pops up and say Axl just said the surprise gigs (after writing a shitload of in-your-face insults) to ''deflect attention off what he said''.

Use the 'preview post'' option man, if you dont see the idiotic things you say in the first try, the preview post options gives you a second shot ;)

I seriously hope he was joking.

I remember Madison saying,the LAX incident was a publicity stunt,her stripes should have been removed then,no mod responsibility at all in saying that.

Why? The idea that something like that happened and there were no arrests, nobody being held for questioning? Axl and his entourage got to just board a plane and the TSA agents stood there with their thumbs up their asses? Anyone else would have been cuffed and dragged away, not allowed on a flight.

Well,those TSA agents probably thought the poor bastard deserved that right hook bitch slap,you do not put your hands on a woman in a threatening manner,AXL just got him before they could.You are right about them not doing their job,they should have stopped it way before the poor dude got knocked on his ass.

If you work in law enforcement you dont get to just say "Well the guy deserved it", especially if it happens in public, and is being recorded. The fact that nobody was questioned or arrested and Axl just got to board an international flight is highly dubious.

If Axl wanted to stop this "rumor" all he had to do was release a press statement or do an interview like a normal celebrity. Not come onto a fan forum and berate one of his own fans. I'm sorry and I realize that a majority of the people here disagree with me, but his actions today were unwarranted, offensive, and inexcusable.

I couldn't agree more, even moderate levels of convention here and there would probably mitigage a lot of the 'non-positive' posts here. Instead, people are left to draw their own conclusions and that's never a good thing. I personally cannot accept his posts regarding the break up as 'what actually went down' since he shouldered absolutely ZERO blame for the whole thing. A bit of humble pie rather than playing the victim would've gone a long way with the hardcore fanbase here, but then again, the hardcore fans will always be fans no matter what.

In the past I'd speculate and say that Axl doesn't care about any of this but obviously he does as indicated by his 39 posts here. For what it's worth, I'd love to see this band take off again, but the events surrounding them are always so spotty that it's difficult to have any faith.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Everybody give it up for Axl Rose, he really knows how to unite the fanbase!

Hasn't he made it perfectly clear he's not out to do this? It's not his fucking job, he's making the music and putting on the shows. Those who support him can enjoy his art, and the rest can find something else to enjoy. What's so difficult about that for some people on here?

hmmmmm so yeah, cool! Anyways, on to more important shit. How about the current tour? Great performances, long and strong sets, great reviews. I hope the train keeps on rolling. The inertia can only grow. They're winning the world over one gig at a time. Three hour sets..........are you kidding me? That's all that matters. They're the best live band in the world right now. Word.

You and the other HTGTH people are such cowards for coming over here after Madison was de-modded and trying to start shit.

No board wants to be like Here Today Gone To Hell. Starting a GNR forum is like starting a TV station. It grows in popularity, and then as soon as it peaks, the people with money and power swoop in and fuck everything up for fear of losing control of the market.

Axl needs to stay the fuck away from the market and get back to refining his product. Right now, it's stale.

hold on... HOLD ON!!

In your extremely weird analogy... who would be the ''people with money and power'' Axl? You are suggesting that ''GNR was born as a little baby, Madison took care of him for years, and when the kid became a star, Axl entered the scene and fucked everything up?'' you must be fucking kidding me...

Focus man: Axl is the reason of this forum's existance. Its not about you, about Madison, or about whoever else you can mention. Its about GNR, the band AXL created and the band AXL kept alive. You dont like him? Cool. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THEN. COMMON FUCKIN' SENSE god damn it.

Some people are giving him the benefit of a doubt when someting comes up, and as usual (like the shirt thing lately) it's all bullshit.

Who are these people you talk about? Why is Axl being systematically targeted for failure by the media and the internet?

Certain media outlets loves themselves a good Axl bashing. I guess you haven't payed much attention the last years. Especially before the album came out, he was the laughing stock in the media world. The reason? Who knows? Probably Slash-lovers who above all wouldn't wanna see Axl succeed ever again.

Then the album came out... was he bound to succeed? Hardly. I'm positive many reviews were already written a month before the release.

Therefore am I very happy they are out touring now, playing monsterous shows that are kicking major ass.

When people behave poorly the media, bloggers, etc report it. When those people have no remorse for their poor behavior and their careers falter mostly because of their own doing people in the media and the web tend to get snarky about it. Its called schadenfreude. Do I think its right? Not really, but I dont think that the mainstream media have some elaborate plan to destroy Axl's life and career. He did a pretty good job of that on his own and they got to sit back and laugh at him for it. Does that mean he doesnt get a fair shake from certain people when it comes to reviews, etc? Probably, but any smart entertainer in a bad position knows how to spin it around and reach out to the right people to try and smooth it over. Its useless trying to fight a battle like that with imaginary internet and media personas.

hold on... HOLD ON!!

In your extremely weird analogy... who would be the ''people with money and power'' Axl? You are suggesting that ''GNR was born as a little baby, Madison took care of him for years, and when the kid became a star, Axl entered the scene and fucked everything up?'' you must be fucking kidding me...

Focus man: Axl is the reason of this forum's existance. Its not about you, about Madison, or about whoever else you can mention. Its about GNR, the band AXL created and the band AXL kept alive. You dont like him? Cool. GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THEN. COMMON FUCKIN' SENSE god damn it.

So...Have you ever thought for yourself, or is it just when you talk about Axl Rose that you loose all sense of intelligence and self-respect? :crazy:

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

And how do you know what Madison said was a lie? Did you follow up? Did you contact her source? Or are you just saying this because Axl said its a lie? Because, you know..Axl has NEVER lied to his fans before :rolleyes:

Don't act like you're some fucking insider because you spent a day backstage with the guy.

Tell em OTHAFA

Some people can never be pleased.

Security guy: "Axl requested to turn away everyone with Slash shirts" - Fuck Axl, and why isn't he commenting on this himself?

Fernando: "The GN'R camp had nothing to do with this" - We don't trust him.

Axl: "I had nothing to do with this" - LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

For some... would it have mattered at all if Axl commented?? Opinions were formed the second you heard something negative about Axl.

Think about it... he had something particularly vile to say to someone and wanted to do it in a public forum. The message only needs to reach the person it was intended to reach, and it obviously did. If he left it at that nobody in their right mind would be able to defend him. But by throwing something out there for everyone (the "surprise gigs"), now there is an incentive to further enable and support what he said and did. Why wouldnt you defend him? If everybody here turned on him after that little display he could always threaten to pull the plug on the gigs he promised and say that you did it to yourselves because you are bad fans. Sounds like par for the course to me.

hold on... HOLD ON!!

So...Have you ever thought for yourself, or is it just when you talk about Axl Rose that you loose all sense of intelligence and self-respect? :crazy:

Ok...ok...I've read a lot but this is something I cannot understand .

Who's the person with no intelligence and no self-respect? I think that person is the one who enters to a forum of Guns N' Roses and SMASH Axl Rose, and says "This is not GN'R", or shit like that.

Defends Axl Rose is not a lack of intelligence or self-respect. It's the logical reaction from a GUNS N' ROSES FAN.

Mr. Rose is certainly entitled to his opinion and has every right to state it on this open forum, just like anyone else. But the fact being that he is the focus of the majority of discussion here, his opinions are going to carry more weight than anyone else. That being said, I have to say that i disagree with his statements. Madison has been, more times than not, the voice of reason on this forum. Not to say that everyone has agreed with her but she has tried to have an obejective and unbiased opinion. But human nature being what it is, sometimes it may not come across as being that to some forum members. Then again, that's conjecture on my part, I can't speak for other members. I do know that Madison has a passion for music and a passion for Guns n Roses, just like myself. So, I have to say that I feel she's been treated unfairly by the powers that be on this forum, and that Axl's comments were out of line. Thanks.