Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

And how do you know what Madison said was a lie? Did you follow up? Did you contact her source? Or are you just saying this because Axl said its a lie? Because, you know..Axl has NEVER lied to his fans before :rolleyes:

Don't act like you're some fucking insider because you spent a day backstage with the guy.

Tell em OTHAFA

Some people can never be pleased.

Security guy: "Axl requested to turn away everyone with Slash shirts" - Fuck Axl, and why isn't he commenting on this himself?

Fernando: "The GN'R camp had nothing to do with this" - We don't trust him.

Axl: "I had nothing to do with this" - LIAR LIAR LIAR!!!

For some... would it have mattered at all if Axl commented?? Opinions were formed the second you heard something negative about Axl.

The correct answer is D. Axl (Or someone of merit qualified to represent Axl, like an agent or manager): "It appears that there may have been some misunderstanding between the promoters, management and the security staff on hand for the event. We are gonna look into it and we are sorry if indeed anyone was inconvenienced" Not too difficult, and even if it is a lie its worded in a way that no fault is being admitted to, but the customer who may or may not have been affected by this leaves knowing that their favorite band gives a crap about stuff like this that can make it suck to be a fan going to a show.

If Madison had done proper investigation she wouldn't have perpetuated her lies. She had some sort of weird fucked up agenda and thank God Axl finally called her on it.

Don't act like you're some fucking insider because you spent a day backstage with the guy.

Tell em OTHAFA. This JungleCat posts like she's Axl's best friend.

Oh really lol? And just where did I say that? You fuckers are such idiots.

And how do you know what Madison said was a lie? Did you follow up? Did you contact her source? Or are you just saying this because Axl said its a lie? Because, you know..Axl has NEVER lied to his fans before :rolleyes:

Tell em OTHAFA

Security guy: "Axl requested to turn away everyone with Slash shirts" - Fuck Axl, and why isn't he commenting on this himself?

For some... would it have mattered at all if Axl commented?? Opinions were formed the second you heard something negative about Axl.

The correct answer is D. Axl (Or someone of merit qualified to represent Axl, like an agent or manager): "It appears that there may have been some misunderstanding between the promoters, management and the security staff on hand for the event. We are gonna look into it and we are sorry if indeed anyone was inconvenienced" Not too difficult, and even if it is a lie its worded in a way that no fault is being admitted to, but the customer who may or may not have been affected by this leaves knowing that their favorite band gives a crap about stuff like this that can make it suck to be a fan going to a show.

Well, it only happened in Winnipeg, so it's pretty clear that this was the doing of the promoter/security or the likes. Fernando came out the very next day and denied that GN'R had made such a request. Good enough for me.

What is this "weird, fucked up agenda" you speak of?

Anything resembling reunion talk/criticism of the band/former member talk is automatically deleted from HTGTH by Jarmo so that Axl doesn't get "upset". Heaven forbid Jarmo's backstage passes are missing.

I would call that an agenda, wouldn't you?

This shits gettin old fast, whens the SA tour

Anything resembling reunion talk/criticism of the band/former member talk is automatically deleted from HTGTH by Jarmo so that Axl doesn't get "upset". Heaven forbid Jarmo's backstage passes are missing.

You're a fool if you don't think Madison had an agenda,

they should change the name of this topic to:

Madison demoted from mod/god duties by axl!!!

and you're fool (along with axl) if you think it was anti-gnr.

We're not talking about Jarmo. And btw, although I only met him briefly he sure didn't seem like the monster some people on this forum make him out to be. Go figure...

As to Madison's "weird, fucked up agenda," I already answered why I said this in a previous post.

Examples?????

GNR's label pays for the servers that host HTGTH, and Jarmo is a VIP at every show he goes to.

Madison is...some girl that mods MyGNR? What's her motivation to have an agenda?

they should change the name of this topic to:

Madison demoted from mod/god duties by axl!!!

and you're fool (along with axl) if you think it was anti-gnr.

Has Eric said that Axl instructed him to strip Madison of her mod duties?

Ali

Tell em OTHAFA

Well, it only happened in Winnipeg, so it's pretty clear that this was the doing of the promoter/security or the likes. Fernando came out the very next day and denied that GN'R had made such a request. Good enough for me.

I guess it all depends on whether you consider a guy on a message board named Fernando to be "someone of merit" and "qualified". The bottom line is that concertgoers are coming to see GNR, not Asshole Security Incorporated or Crappy Promoters R Us. When something happens that is negative to your customers you are supposed to want to protect your brand name whether it was your brand's fault or not, because people will remember their experiences next time you come to town and some may say "Its not worth the hassle this time". Just washing your hands of the matter isn't really the best response.

i agree madison has been the champion of noncensorship, and thats the single reason this place rules.

follow me here.

eric / montrealer rub elbows with team axl all over canada.

team axl clearly dislikes madison.

1 week later madison is axed.

i smell something fishy and its not just lithium.

i hope we arent going the way of HTGTH too.

Dude honestly that post is bullshit!

You should have come to the preshow party and you'd know that what you're implying is totally false.

No, it isn't.

His theory is absolutely correct.

I believe in being honest with people. I think you should too.

For someone I have a lot of respect for, I'm amazed that you'd post that.

Guys there is so much more to this than people will ever really know. This isn't something that's just happened in the past week. Madison is somebody I regard as a friend and I admire the effort she's put in here over the years.

In saying that... this was the right decision. Maybe Eric hasn't gone about it the best way - but this had to happen at some point. I don't see how it could have been avoided.

i agree madison has been the champion of noncensorship, and thats the single reason this place rules.

follow me here.

You should have come to the preshow party and you'd know that what you're implying is totally false.

No, it isn't.

Guys there is so much more to this than people will ever really know. This isn't something that's just happened in the past week. Madison is somebody I regard as a friend and I admire the effort she's put in here over the years.

In saying that... this was the right decision. Maybe Eric hasn't gone about it the best way - but this had to happen at some point. I don't see how it could have been avoided.

hmm, Interesting

I remember Madison saying,the LAX incident was a publicity stunt,her stripes should have been removed then,no mod responsibility at all in saying that.

Why? The idea that something like that happened and there were no arrests, nobody being held for questioning? Axl and his entourage got to just board a plane and the TSA agents stood there with their thumbs up their asses? Anyone else would have been cuffed and dragged away, not allowed on a flight.

Well,those TSA agents probably thought the poor bastard deserved that right hook bitch slap,you do not put your hands on a woman in a threatening manner,AXL just got him before they could.You are right about them not doing their job,they should have stopped it way before the poor dude got knocked on his ass.

If you work in law enforcement you dont get to just say "Well the guy deserved it", especially if it happens in public, and is being recorded. The fact that nobody was questioned or arrested and Axl just got to board an international flight is highly dubious.

Perhaps there is more to what happened at the airport then we know of? I agree with you, that punching someone in public (LAX of all places) is going to warrant law enforcement. But who's to say that Axl and Co. were not questioned by the authorities at the airport?

Tell em OTHAFA

Exactly. And Axl's said already that he has nothing to do with the shirt thing. And it's not like he hasn't made it perfectly clear that if it doesn't come directly from him, there's a damn good chance it's total bullshit in one way or another. He's been very open with everything the fans should really care about what with this Twitter thing and the forum talks, but Christ, every fucking time he says something, his "fans" tear him apart. It's all well and good to have your opinion, but the man's human and I'm baffled as to how you can blame him for defending himself and his integrity.

follow me here.

No, it isn't.

Then what are we missing? HV, I've been coming here since we were both younger back in 04. Madison has always been a helpful and integral part of this forum. What changed? I think many of us would like some light to be shed on this whole situation.

Am I the only one who gives Madison some credit on "T-Shirt-Gate/"

seriously, she talked to THE HEAD OF SECURITY!!!!!! THE HEAD OF SECURITY!!!

what better source then that?

4 years ago that story would have died, with anyone posting in the thread being ban.

follow me here.

No, it isn't.

This isn't fucking Congress, it's a Guns N' Roses fan forum.

Tell us what happened.

Ali

I've been on this forum, building it for eight years, and have never once had a conversation with Eric that indicated he was unhappy with my job as an admin.

Not ONE conversation - ever. And we chatted on MSN and on the phone on a regular basis.

But today - Axl writes a post telling me to leave - and two minutes later - without the courtesy and respect of a single conversation with me - I'm removed as an Admin. And this comes just after Eric returned from a whirlwind tour of free party passes. Those are the facts, my friend.

Edited by madison

follow me here.

No, it isn't.

Than you, eric, madison, and the other moderators should be honest with people.

Especially the longtime members and supporters who come here and read the gnr newswire as it is gospel.

i think that's only fair.

Ali

I've been on this forum, building it for eight years, and have never once had a conversation with Eric that indicated he was unhappy with my job as an admin.

Not ONE conversation - ever. And we chatted on MSN and on the phone on a regular basis.

But today - Axl writes a post telling me to leave - and two minutes later - without the courtesy and respect of a single conversation with me - I'm removed as an Admin. And this comes just after Eric returned from a whirlwind tour of free party passes. Those are the facts, my friend.

Shit just got real.

I remember Madison saying,the LAX incident was a publicity stunt,her stripes should have been removed then,no mod responsibility at all in saying that.

Why? The idea that something like that happened and there were no arrests, nobody being held for questioning? Axl and his entourage got to just board a plane and the TSA agents stood there with their thumbs up their asses? Anyone else would have been cuffed and dragged away, not allowed on a flight.

Well,those TSA agents probably thought the poor bastard deserved that right hook bitch slap,you do not put your hands on a woman in a threatening manner,AXL just got him before they could.You are right about them not doing their job,they should have stopped it way before the poor dude got knocked on his ass.

If you work in law enforcement you dont get to just say "Well the guy deserved it", especially if it happens in public, and is being recorded. The fact that nobody was questioned or arrested and Axl just got to board an international flight is highly dubious.

Perhaps there is more to what happened at the airport then we know of? I agree with you, that punching someone in public (LAX of all places) is going to warrant law enforcement. But who's to say that Axl and Co. were not questioned by the authorities at the airport?

At the end of the video he walks straight to the gate, Im assuming through some sort of entrance where celebrities don't have to wait with ordinary schlubs like us. Nobody is escorting him anywhere. I know LA is a crazy town with all the celebs, but even Kanye West got arrested when he hit that photographer at LAX, and he is a much more recent big name than Axl currently is. Celebrities tip off sites like TMZ all the time about where they are gonna be, especially celebrities who have fallen off the A List (Or want to be on the A List) and could use a little attention.