Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

keep in mind, axl himself never addresses the t-shirt rumors in his post............

not once.

Really?

"...as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere..."

I think that claim of his has been thoroughly rebuked.

and axl will just say that was a one time thing, it wasnt a big deal

because a concert in front of a couple hundred thousand people isn't a big deal.

That would be like him claiming he never punched a fan.

Would you put it past him to say that he never did? I think on Axl's twitter he said something to the effect about the shirts that one incident gets blown out of proportion and all the sudden he's banning slash shirts and whatnot.

The fact that is even conceivable as true to begin with, is because of years of reinforcement by axl himself of his disdain towards slash. a prime example being, calling out slash in front of 100,000 or so people. Remember "slash is in my ass?"

keep in mind, axl himself never addresses the t-shirt rumors in his post............

not once.

Really?

For fucksake, you're taking things out of context... He's clearly refering to Canada. :rolleyes:

When was the Rio incident relevant? Almost ten years ago.

Thank you! I was like 'why all these people are talking about the Rio gig when Axl clearly was refering to Canada?'. Now I know I was right and they're the stupid people. Not me.

Thank you once again.

Has Eric said that Axl instructed him to strip Madison of her mod duties?

Ali

I've been on this forum, building it for eight years, and have never once had a conversation with Eric that indicated he was unhappy with my job as an admin.

Not ONE conversation - ever. And we chatted on MSN and on the phone on a regular basis.

But today - Axl writes a post telling me to leave - and two minutes later - without the courtesy and respect of a single conversation with me - I'm removed as an Admin. And this comes just after Eric returned from a whirlwind tour of free party passes. Those are the facts, my friend.

Madison with all do respect I think it is completely out of line for you to mention that Eric was able to go backstage for some and to think that Axl is the reason you are no longer a mod on a forum that you help build. But with you making that comment makes me feel that you are angry at Eric because he was able to go backstage when there are thousands of members who would love to go backstage and just say hi to Axl or any other band member. But I feel that if you are upset with Eric going back stage then you are in the wrong also because you have to think how would you feel if you were back stage and we the members of the forum knew that and held a grudge against you? I'm sure you would find it truly unfair

not once.

Really?

For fucksake, you're taking things out of context... He's clearly refering to Canada. :rolleyes:

The Rio incident is VERY relevant. It shows a trend of behavior like this, and Axl clearly says he NEVER did anything like this ANYWHERE. He opened the door to it. Goes to credibility your honor ;)

No, not really relevant. The guy in Rio was upfront being hostile to the band, this wasn't a blanket apparel ban for apparel showcasing a former member. The guy at the Rio show wasn't banned for what he was wearing, but was banned for his behavior.

Ali

I wish I knew the dude Axl just bashed, so I could point at him and laugh.

It was to Madison...just some chick with hairy armpits who helps run the forums.

As far as I'm concerned Eric and GunsGuy should be running this shit...that madison deserved it though. She banned me twice for NOTHING. I responded to someone in the exact same way they attacked me for one...and the other was because I posted something in the wrong spot. Which I didn't know.

Madison is a bigger cancer than Slash ever will be...Don't know if Axl would agree, but she clearly had it coming. Axl doesn't need some snot nosed punk ass bitch tellin it like it is, when she has NO FACTS to back them up. And she defends cupcakes.

Pisses me off ya kno...

not once.

Really?

Thank you! I was like 'why all these people are talking about the Rio gig when Axl clearly was refering to Canada?'. Now I know I was right and they're the stupid people. Not me.

Thank you once again.

Not calling anyone stupid, but Axl very clearly says "Never" and "Anywhere", does he not?

not once.

Really?

Thank you once again.

Not calling anyone stupid, but Axl very clearly says "Never" and "Anywhere", does he not?

I am not convinced he threw the guy out for wearing a shirt, it seems more like he was thrown out for being a jackass in general and antagonizing Axl/the band which is not the same as having people ejected simply for wearing a Slash t-shirt

Might as well start here... You're a little cunt and since you've been posting you've pretty much always been a little cunt. Blind accusations and insults by an anonymous coward and whiny shit stirrer aren't impressive or needed by anyone. Everyone else...talk with your administrator. Who wants to chat?!!

Meet Axl's first tirade on a fan here, but when it's directed towards an admin..."How can Axl say such a thing, she's a fan"

Some of you a so fucking out of it. It's like you just relaised Axl's Axl

Edited by axl_on_drums

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

All kidding aside....this is one of the MOST accurate posts ever. Especially the part about the "abuse of power" if that's not accurate I don't know what is. Not cool to ban people for constructive arguing or self defense as far as I'm concerned..

not once.

Really?

The Rio incident is VERY relevant. It shows a trend of behavior like this, and Axl clearly says he NEVER did anything like this ANYWHERE. He opened the door to it. Goes to credibility your honor ;)

So, you think Axl doesn't know about RIR 3 being taped, and has been on youtube since the dawn of man? Gimme a break.

He made that statement with Canada 2010 solely in mind.

You have to be a real difficult person to twist this around.

not once.

Really?

No, not really relevant. The guy in Rio was upfront being hostile to the band, this wasn't a blanket apparel ban for apparel showcasing a former member. The guy at the Rio show wasn't banned for what he was wearing, but was banned for his behavior.

Ali

Its hard to say, for all we know he was just holding up a shirt he didnt like or something. Its no secret that mentions of Slash seem to piss him off. We dont know what the guy did, but we know that Axl broke the "4th wall" and zoned in on 1 particular fan, which is very hard to do from a stage, especially in front of hundreds of thousands of people and demanded that he be thrown out and have his shirt confiscated. This should have been the biggest show of his life up to that point and he was still able to find the energy to be petty enough to throw someone out and have their shirt taken away. Bottom line is that this incident doesnt exactly make it seem impossible that someone did put a ban on this kind of stuff. Was it Axl? Who knows? It could have just been an overzealous security guard or someone else in Axl's camp. But to claim that he never did anything like that before is ludicrous.

It was to Madison...just some chick with hairy armpits who helps run the forums.

As far as I'm concerned Eric and GunsGuy should be running this shit...that madison deserved it though. She banned me twice for NOTHING. I responded to someone in the exact same way they attacked me for one...and the other was because I posted something in the wrong spot. Which I didn't know.

Madison is a bigger cancer than Slash ever will be...Don't know if Axl would agree, but she clearly had it coming. Axl doesn't need some snot nosed punk ass bitch tellin it like it is, when she has NO FACTS to back them up. And she defends cupcakes.

Pisses me off ya kno...

Why is this kid not banned/warned for disrespecting Madison like that? How old are you,14?

O wow...good comeback. did your mommy teach you that one? Go to a fucking Velvet Revolver forum and support Slash somewhere else no one has time to read anymore of your nonsense...

Yeah I should be banned for freedom of speech? I don't like Madison. She knows that. She consistently starts shit with me for no reason. You need to get facts before making statements buddy, usually helps you win an argument once in awhile...

O shit...that was a personal attack!!! :shocked::violin:

maybe madison needs to provide video proof. take a camera and re-interview the security dude. on camera. get it on tape. the same with fans who tell her stuff. film it. record them. get video proof on her side

It's not -just- that. It's not -just- Axl's post. It's not just one thing - it's a whole number of things. Please don't pin it down to one single event.

Also, all the people taking cheap shots at her need to wisen up. Madison might not be an admin, but we won't tolerate people calling her names or slagging her out.

Pisses me off ya kno...

Why is this kid not banned/warned for disrespecting Madison like that? How old are you,14?

O wow...good comeback. did your mommy teach you that one? Go to a fucking Velvet Revolver forum and support Slash somewhere else no one has time to read anymore of your nonsense...

Yeah I should be banned for freedom of speech? I don't like Madison. She knows that. She consistently starts shit with me for no reason. You need to get facts before making statements buddy, usually helps you win an argument once in awhile...

O shit...that was a personal attack!!! :shocked::violin:

Do you realize that you are destroying any credibility that you may have had in the first place? If this is how you acted when you first had your disagreement with Madison then you deserved to be banned.

Edited by IndiannaRose

not once.

Really?

Thank you once again.

I am not convinced he threw the guy out for wearing a shirt, it seems more like he was thrown out for being a jackass in general and antagonizing Axl/the band which is not the same as having people ejected simply for wearing a Slash t-shirt

The front row fans are a good 20 feet away from him and he is being blasted by the monitors Im sure. What could one fan out of a couple hundred thousand have done to get his attention like that?

not once.

Really?

Thank you once again.

The front row fans are a good 20 feet away from him and he is being blasted by the monitors Im sure. What could one fan out of a couple hundred thousand have done to get his attention like that?

Man, use the search engine to view the mass amount of specuation you seek.

not once.

Really?

Thank you once again.

Thrown something? Flipped him off? Waving a shirt around that says "Where's Slash"? I don't know but simply wearing a Slash shirt and not doing anything else to antagonize or draw attention to yourself doesn't seem like it would have done the trick

Just waiting for Eric now, his post which is apparently coming should be very interesting.

You may or may not find it interesting. I've posted it in the appropriate thread in Support section as my response does not belong in the MAIN GNR section:

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=159662&view=findpost&p=2592055

This thread has clearly gone off topic.

Everything about Revolver's trip seems to have been said. So unless Revolver has anything more to add to it, i'll close it for now.

As for the other subjects mentionned in this thread, I'm directing Forum members to the appropriate threads:

secret gigs confirmed

madison no longer mod thread

Eric (admin)