Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Hey Revolver,

Great read!

Little did I know when offering you places to crash that this would be the time of our lives! So happy I was a part of your amazing "school trip!" :lol:

Glad too that you set the record straight about some of the bullshit rumors surrounding the band and about Beta & the rest of the family. Knew it was all crap anyway but it's always nice when some of us can confirm it!!!

We'll stay in touch, I'll try to stay clear of chandeliers in the meantime, and talk to you and see you soon.

PS - Never did find my scarf but who the fuck cares...

PSS - See, told ya I'd get ya to your plane on time. :thumbsup:

No but ya got your umbrella!!!

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

He's probably got better things to do than backup/refute a gnr forum moderators story. Seriously does anyone give a fuck?

Great story Revolver!

So if I become a Mod or a Supporter of this board I too can go backstage and meet the band?

Seemingly not <_<

Do you have: Big tits?? One in a million competition winner?? 'know' people who might get you in??

There's no loyalty card buddy trust me, if there was, I'd be invited up tonight to play the opening riff to Sweet child' -_-

Axl, txt me, k?

Oh, I did meet Richard Fortus in Nottingham in 2006 who was VERY cool .... oh oh oh and, I threw my new tour shirt at Axl during Brownstone at Wembley in 1991 and it NEARLY touched him! :(

Ok, I'm getting obsessive - I now understand why I don't get invited!! :lol:

Great story Revolver!

So if I become a Mod or a Supporter of this board I too can go backstage and meet the band?

Seemingly not <_<

Do you have: Big tits?? One in a million competition winner?? 'know' people who might get you in??

There's no loyalty card buddy trust me, if there was, I'd be invited up tonight to play the opening riff to Sweet child' -_-

Axl, txt me, k?

Oh, I did meet Richard Fortus in Nottingham in 2006 who was VERY cool .... oh oh oh and, I threw my new tour shirt at Axl during Brownstone at Wembley in 1991 and it NEARLY touched him! :(

:lol:

You rock so fuckin much, man! Really, this forum regained a lot of its former glory when you came back! :thumbsup:

Threads like this one here really get me. I love this place! :)

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

He's probably got better things to do than backup/refute a gnr forum moderators story. Seriously does anyone give a fuck?

Well, if someone is going to accuse people of "making up stuff," then he should be open to seeing the proof that they didn't make it up. I would have thought that Axl - of all people - would be interested in knowing the truth about people and situations - especially when it involves someone who has supported him and his music from day one - rather than listening to people who are giving him bad information on what really happened.

Anyway, we can debate this in other thread as Eric requested.

Let's stay on topic.

Great story Revolver!

Seemingly not <_<

There's no loyalty card buddy trust me, if there was, I'd be invited up tonight to play the opening riff to Sweet child'

Axl, txt me, k?

:lol:

You rock so fuckin much, man! Really, this forum regained a lot of its former glory when you came back! :thumbsup:

Threads like this one here really get me. I love this place! :)

That's very kind of you - Vielen Dank :thumbsup:

Well, if someone is going to accuse people of "making up stuff," then he should be open to seeing the proof that they didn't make it up. I would have thought that Axl - of all people - would be interested in knowing the truth about people and situations - especially when it involves someone who has supported him and his music from day one - rather than listening to people who are giving him bad information on what really happened.

Anyway, we can debate this in other thread as Eric requested.

Let's stay on topic.

well he had only heard about it the night before.. and it's not like it was some sort of an official statement. Just chatting in the dressing room...

Great story Revolver!

Seemingly not <_<

Axl, txt me, k?

Oh to have big tits,

So anyways, as people started leaving we were taken to yet another room where I heard Axl talking, it was intense. We met with him and I shook his hand and introduced me as Eli from Iceland and he was like “oh yeah, you’re the one from Iceland” and he even said “yeah man, I know who he is” later on when Bumble came in and re-introduced me.

Axl was telling these stories.. it was very surreal and he was talking about how he had just read the negative things being said about the band and he was pissed about the whole “Can’t wear Slash-outfits”-bullshit.

My memory ain’t perfect but this is the what I remember him saying about that whole thing:

“See, with the show we have now, there is pretty much nothing negative left to say, so people have to start making shit up instead! Like that thing about people not being allowed entrance to the show if they’re wearing some Slash outfits and stuff… and those fake sources and everything, I just read about it yesterday and I’m like “where does this come from?” …. I’ll tell you where it’s from, Rock in Rio 2001, that’s where it’s from! Because this guy I threw out happened to be wearing a Slash shirt! But he was going like “fuck you Axl” --*Axl impersonates the retard (by the looks of it) giving him the finger*-- so I was just “get this guy out of here!” and for whatever the reason, can’t recall, I asked them to hand me his shirt… and that’s why people are making up this shit today!”

He talked some more and we had loads of fun afterwards and Beta hugged me saying “I’m so glad you’ve had fun” –Again, people shut the fuck up about Axl’s family, they could not be nicer!

Great story!! :thumbsup:

Great story Revolver!

Seemingly not <_<

Axl, txt me, k?

Oh to have big tits,

Big tits aren't all they are cracked up to be!!.... MIne are huge, my husband might like them but oh to have smaller tits would be wonderful!

And they never got me in to meet any rockstars!! ;)

Glad ya had fun man. I can\t believe ya flew back the day of the Toronto show. Who ever said Beta was brainwashing Axl. I think she's really nice too. Did ya meet any other forum members backstage? :P Where's the pix, vid, autographs? Don't hold out. When will it be published?

Revolver... you are a fucking lucky guy ... i envy you so much ... did u ask anything to Axl ? I mean about new music or something like that...

I would feel fear to ask that, maybe you ask and he kicks your balls ... :rofl-lol:

He must be fed up about Chinese Democracy-New music related questions...