Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

Your lucky as man, im sooo jealous, i would be so star struck. I know what the answer will be, but did Axl say anything about future plans or the next album? I know its a longshot but your all we have!! haha

not as I recall.. (there were a lot of shots for free) mostly talked about either what was going on now and stories from back in the day

Edited by Revolver

Your lucky as man, im sooo jealous, i would be so star struck. I know what the answer will be, but did Axl say anything about future plans or the next album? I know its a longshot but your all we have!! haha

not as I recall.. (there were a lot of shots for free) mostly talked about either what was going on now and stories from back in the day

(there were a lot of shots LOL yeah just a couple

So THAT'S what happened to me!!! :lol:

dude there were a lot.. all around the table and they just kept on coming. Great night altogether

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Hey AXL any chances of a surprise accustic gig at Rio de Janeiro ?!

Can t wait till march..... see ya at Rio !!!!

Edited by KIKOZ3

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

just for clarification.. I said that you said that you NEVER asked for this, EVER! which is what it is... I never said that you wanted the shirts out. But apparently some people here like to twist reality into something they desire, that's too bad and I apologize for giving them the chance to.

Surprise gigs comin'!!

Looking forward to seeing where these surprise gigs are going to be... hopefully you guys will come to Iceland the next time you come to Europe.

Good to see you back on the board and even more so good to see you back on the road doing what you do best of all!!! :thumbsup:

Edited by mustaine

Just relax Axl, it's great to have you back. See you in São Paulo rock3

Thank you Axl!

People who don't know shit, should shut their fucking mouths.

Axl, just a clarification. Revolver didn't say it was true about the shirt story.

He said that it was bullshit and it was probably related to the 2001 RIR show.

Great to have you back here and enjoy your land on the moon! *

(For those who didn't know yet. The band bought Axl 10 acres of land on the moon for his Bday)

Axl you made my day! So happy I'm snowed in and home from work to read your message. You've summed up what I've wanted to say for the past year, but I didn't have the balls to say it. Of course I'm a girl, that could explain the balls thing. Thanks for the words, you speak the truth and you do it with passion. Love Ya!:D

Edited by d.lyric