Revolver's trip to Canada

Revolver

What the fuck do you know? That's right! ...

I know that the security manager, who headed up security for the Winnipeg show, confirmed this, and I know what fans on this forum witnessed first hand. Those are facts, my friend.

You're shooting the messenger.

If someone was giving instructions on your behalf - without your knowledge as you claim - then you should be going after them, not me. I'm just the messenger.

When some forum members - who saw this first-hand - posted this on the forum, I didn't believe them, and I closed the thread. But then I received several pms from other members who also witnessed this at the Winnipeg show and they asked me to check it out. So, I did.

I called and found the person who headed up security that night. I simply asked him if he was given any special instructions for the show, and he then went into great detail about how he had been instructed not to allow people into the show who were wearing Slash gear and how several people had been turned away. He said the instructions came from you. I didn't ask him this - he volunteered it.

I then asked him numerous questions about his experience with rock shows (and found out he'd been doing this for 22 years) and other bands he had handled for credibility reasons. I had no reason to doubt what he told me.

As I mentioned earlier, if someone was giving instructions on your behalf without your knowledge (which is what you seem to be claiming), then this is a problem that you should know about in order to fix.

.. You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

Regardless of what you choose to believe - I've been a huge GNR fan from day one. I've followed your music all these years and kept your name and music alive on this forum day-after-day, week-after-week, and year-after-year for eight years - even when there was no news. I've built this forum from 400 to over 35,000 by recruiting members and keeping discussions alive when there was no news.

I'm saddened that you've been given misinformation and question my loyalty to you and GNR.

You couldn't be more wrong.

Peace.

• Like 1

Even though Fernando came out early and shot down the "Axl had requested this" thing, people still wouldn't believe.

Seems like some people here are always out ta get him, keeps pushing their agenda, no matter what. Sickening really.

True.

¨For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'¨

I like this part.

I know that the security manager, who headed up security for the Winnipeg show, confirmed this, and I know what fans on this forum witnessed first hand. Those are facts, my friend.

If someone was giving instructions on your behalf - without your knowledge as you claim - then you should be going after them, not me. I'm just the messenger.

When some forum members - who saw this first-hand - posted this on the forum, I didn't believe them, and I closed the thread. But then I received several pms from other members who also witnessed this at the Winnipeg show and they asked me to check it out. So, I did.

I called and found the person who headed up security that night. I simply asked him if he was given any special instructions for the show, and he then went into great detail about how he had been instructed not to allow people into the show who were wearing Slash gear and how several people had been turned away. He said the instructions came from you. I didn't ask him this - he volunteered it.

I then asked him numerous questions about his experience with rock shows (and found out he'd been doing this for 22 years) and other bands he had handled for credibility reasons. I had no reason to doubt what he told me.

As I mentioned earlier, if someone was giving instructions on your behalf without your knowledge (which is what you seem to be claiming), then this is a problem that you should know about in order to fix.

.. You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

I realize you're just blowing off steam, and that's fine.

Regardless of what you choose to believe - I've been a huge GNR fan from day one. I've followed your music all these years and kept your name and music alive on this forum day-after-day, week-after-week, and year-after-year for eight years - even when there was no news. I've built this forum from 400 to over 35,000 by recruiting members and keeping discussions alive when there was no news.

I'm saddened that you've been given misinformation and question my loyalty to you and GNR.

Peace.

I´m 100% with you Madison, all i have to say

Madison did not deserve that. And what's with calling people "lesbian" as an insult. What a bigot. But we already knew that eh?

I know what you are doing, you are trying to get Axl to say something to you eh? Hope he doesn't just to piss you off, you think its cool to get the wrong attention eh? Go to the britney forum fool

What´s your problem Gunsguy? don´t you admire Madison for her dedication during all these years? don´t you think she has supported Axl and the new band during all these years? don´t you thin she hasn´t deserved that treatment??

... He should have came out and said all this publicly.

Agreed. If he had come out right away and said that he believes fans should be able to wear whatever they wish, this would have ended the entire discussion. But he didn't.

And I have to say that it saddens me that Axl thinks the sources are "fake." The security manager is very real and I have his name and phone number if he's interested in following up. Also, our forum members who witnessed this firsthand had no reason to lie. Axl can talk to them as well if he doubts they exist.

Revolver - glad you had a great time. :)

What the fuck do you know? That's right! You don't know jack fucking shit you fucking ignorant, know it all, fucking deluded, misguided, self important, self righteous, pious, small minded, clueless, loud mouthed, arrogant cunt. No one needs your opinions n' having to deal with your constant abuse of privileges or the miniscule amount of power you've had here you wield like an angry, lesbian, wannabe, high school parking lot rent-a-cop always mouthing off like you're some kind of authority which you're far from. I have to say it saddens me you continue to babble your horseshit to unsuspecting fans n' any names n' numbers you have are of people like you who try n' hurt others to promote themselves at their expense. That's the only real thing you got bitch. It's like Revolver's if not edited, cloudy recollection of events as I've never asked for anyone's shirt bein' thrown out of anywhere let alone say I did but hey he won a contest so he must be credible, whatever, no good deed goes unpunished. I don't work for you or have to do a goddamn thing you think ever. Your opinions of anything whatsoever don't count or mean jack shit to me or anyone in this camp. You're garbage, plain and simple. You're not a fan or a voice of reason... you're a sick n' diseased mind spilling it's bile over the internet. Well now you can drink up the rewards of the crap that's been spillin' out of your pie hole forever here n' enjoy the fermented, feted n' vulgar response you've been cultivating n' aching for... for so long . Find another board this one doesn't need you. Oh n' feel free to jump in all you wanna be web warriors, ho defenders n' bitch boi's, you ain't needed either. For the rest of you... Surprise gigs comin'!!

What an asswipe. No wonder Izzy, Slash, Duff, Buckethead and Robin left you. So ugly on the inside.

Who's being ugly now, dickhead?

Do u say sweet & wonderful things when you're pissed?! I doubt it, and neither does anyone else.

People are always whining they want Axl to post and chat etc. etc. but the minute he does fuckheads like you jump all over him, just jizzing at the chance to twist his words and hurl ridiculous accusations, insults and spew so-called facts you know absolutely nothing about.

Fuck off.

Hell yeah I was trying to be ugly and hurt him just as much as he hurt Madison who has dedicated lot of time and hard work sustaining this site.

Oh yeah? I can't say I've ever paid much attention to Madison's posts, mainly because they all seemed so angry and bitter and based on conjecture. But from the few I did read, didn't seem to me like she was working hard at doin' anything except bashing Axl & the band.

Maybe it was just time she got a taste of her own medicine. If Axl's words of truth are hurtful to her she can only blame herself.

He's just bein' honest. You on the other hand, are bein' a petty, misguided, attention-seeking prick.

karlossacanell, stop sucking Madisons ass, PLEASE! It's sickening.

I´m not sucking Madison ass... i don´t have any interest in suck any ass over here ... it that would the case, then i´d suck Axl´s ass, or Eric´s ass...

I feel sad because i was here with her when this forum had less than 1000 members... and i´ve seen her support to Axl and the band, against those who were against new GNR ... she doesn´t deserve it...

And yes, i prefer sucking her ass than yours ... so ... while you think about it, you can suck my dick, only if you want, don´t get me wrong ... :kiss:

Madison did not deserve that. And what's with calling people "lesbian" as an insult. What a bigot. But we already knew that eh?

I know what you are doing, you are trying to get Axl to say something to you eh? Hope he doesn't just to piss you off, you think its cool to get the wrong attention eh? Go to the britney forum fool

+ 1

Peace.

Madison, did you try and get the Guns' camp's reaction to the Winnipeg security manager's comments? Was there any other person who could've given secondary confirmation or lack thereof that the apparel ban did come from Axl/GN'R as the guy you talked to claimed?

In the end, I don't think any good came out of reporting what the security manager said. We already knew it happened based on some comments from forum members. The problem is that it didn't happen at any other show, which eradicates the notion that the apparel ban did come from Axl/GN'R.

Ali

Edited by Ali

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Thanks everyone for being on topic and not derail Revolver's Canada Trip thread over the fake Slash thing, which is yesterday's rumoured news anyway. So I ask everyone, including all admins, to keep that for the corresponding thread.

Eric (admin)

Oops.

:lol:

I think the problem with Madison and this forum in general, is that because for years the members on the forum have pieced together an image of the band, Axl and Axl's life from mis-printed, malicious or made up sources, people have formed a conception- bordering on delusion that they know Axl/ the world of band management personally. As a result this board has become a breeding ground of fallacy, half-truths and misconception. So what it's the internet? It's just people talking shit surely? The truth is that these boards are greatly responsible for perpetuating the misconceptions that create further difficulty for the bad we supposedly like.

For those that hate axl I think it's stupid. You do not know him personally, you may not appreciate his musical style. That's fine, listen to a band you do like. But why would you waste your time spreading your hate?

Similarly to those that claim they love axl or talk about him as if he's your friend. You do not know him either. I love axl's music, and he is a brilliant frontman. But more importantly he is a person and is entitled to a life.

Our only duty as a fan is to support him. Not to invade his life, give him advice or delude ourselves with the fantasy that he needs anything other than support for his music from us.

Couldn't have said it better!

I´m not sucking Madison ass... i don´t have any interest in suck any ass over here ... it that would the case, then i´d suck Axl´s ass, or Eric´s ass...

I feel sad because i was here with her when this forum had less than 1000 members... and i´ve seen her support to Axl and the band, against those who were against new GNR ... she doesn´t deserve it...

And yes, i prefer sucking her ass than yours ... so ... while you think about it, you can suck my dick, only if you want, don´t get me wrong ... :kiss:

Hold up, you're a guy?

Waah waah waahh..

Just listen to what she's saying.

It's obvious that Axl is, as Madison says herself, just blowing off some steam. I guess the thing with her "source" telling her stuff, that Axl says is fake, was just the drop that made Axl really pissed off. I think he clearly knows what Madison has done for him over det last 8 years, but yeah.. He's probably just fed up about this whole thing.

Hold up, you're a guy?

Carlos is a "boy" name ... doesn´t it ? :thumbsup:

For those blindly defending Madison. I can accept that the words are indeed very harsh. Perhaps her side of the tale isn't being heard. But it isn't just the slash thing that she's being attacked for. At times she has been officious. Suggesting what Axl should shouldn't have done. Arguing that he should get a PR manager as if she has the authority to. This attitude has just as much contributed to this reprobation as the events with the t-shirts.

I'm not saying this warrants harassment from board members but one can see that she is not entirely innocent in receiving this attention from Axl.

As I said in a previous post. I feel her attitude is more reprehensible due to a deluded ignorance rather than malicious intent.

Edited by steveysham

Axl, you need to start communicating with us on a more consistent basis. It's your life indeed and we're all voyeurs to it, but I get the feeling that you bottle too much up. Need to let that shit out periodically, otherwise, it blows up. Even though I do get a kick out of seeing you cut someone to pieces.

Rock on fella.

I wonder how many more times you can say the same shit, over and over again. How about you move the hell on and/or post something completely different that maybe, helps you look like less of an idiot.

• Like 1

For those blindly defending Madison. I can accept that the words are indeed very harsh. Perhaps her side of the tale isn't being heard. But it isn't just the slash thing that she's being attacked for. At times she has been officious. Suggesting what Axl should shouldn't have done. Arguing that he should get a PR manager as if she has the authority to. This attitude has just as much contributed to this reprobation as the events with the t-shirts.

I'm not saying this warrants harassment from board members but one can see that she is not entirely innocent in receiving this attention from Axl.

As I said in a previous post. I feel her attitude is more reprehensible due to a deluded ignorance rather than malicious intent.

Maybe at some point she failed... like everyone here...

That doesn´t give you the right to say all the insults she has received ...

I wonder how many more times you can say the same shit, over and over again. How about you move the hell on and/or post something completely different that maybe, helps you look like less of an idiot.

Your signature has too many lines of text in it.

Reported.