Management

brazil66

Axl Rose denies releasing press statement regarding rumored LAX incident. "I did not release any statement or authorize either any statement or anyone to release a statement regarding anything at any airport anywhere. We had recently began working with newer individuals in management in relation to our current Asian tour in support of our Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" in addition to Irving Azoff's though as it happens we are once again touring Asia without management of any kind. Imo this non sense may be some type of manufactured or publicity stunt.

Clear as crystal.

Axl Rose denies releasing press statement regarding rumored LAX incident. "I did not release any statement or authorize either any statement or anyone to release a statement regarding anything at any airport anywhere. We had recently began working with newer individuals in management in relation to our current Asian tour in support of our Guns N' Roses album "Chinese Democracy" in addition to Irving Azoff's though as it happens we are once again touring Asia without management of any kind. Imo this non sense may be some type of manufactured or publicity stunt.

Clear as crystal.

Really? I understand (from Axl's statement) that they have multiple management groups working with them at the moment. The newer individuals appear to be representing GnR's current tour.

Do you really think that even if Axl fired Azoff it would have any impact on US tour ?

It's all about money , if Azoff sees that he can make few more dollars by such tour he won't do any problems, it is music industry now - all about money $$$$, and Axl is one of the last, who doesn't care about money

Yes unless Axl wanted to pull a pearl jam and not use ticketmaster/live nation. Az could just tell Axl he wants him to pull down $1m deposit per show incase Axl no shows or a riot happens and Axl wont do that.

Its one thing to tour on CA and Asia but its another to do a US tour. It all depends if Axl burned any bridges with him after he got fired

Edited by gnr-dave