Any love for US in the works?

Snowmass

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any rumors or facts at all regarding US dates? Vegas? NYC? LA? Chicago? Anywhere would be great please. I can't handle reading about these kick ass shows with no US dates on horizon. WTF

Ya I couldn't handle reading about the awesome shows either, so I flew my ASS to Canada & saw 2 of them! That was just a teaser for me. Can't fucking wait for US Tour Now.

I guess this summer would make sense after maybe month or so off after South America. Heard something bout them doing Europe next tho, so maybe Late Summer/ Fall?

Any rumors or facts at all regarding US dates? Vegas? NYC? LA? Chicago? Anywhere would be great please. I can't handle reading about these kick ass shows with no US dates on horizon. WTF

Ya I couldn't handle reading about the awesome shows either, so I flew my ASS to Canada & saw 2 of them! That was just a teaser for me. Can't fucking wait for US Tour Now.

I guess this summer would make sense after maybe month or so off after South America. Heard something bout them doing Europe next tho, so maybe Late Summer/ Fall?

This is so gay, why is everything so difficult with this band? I mean wtf your Axl Rose get shit done and stop blaming management!!! All of '10 should have been announced by now.

I mean wtf your Axl Rose get shit done and stop blaming management!!! All of '10 should have been announced by now.

That's pretty much it right there. Enough moaning and excuses already. If Brett fucking Michaels can tour, Axl needs to man the fuck up and show the world he still has some balls and tour like a motherfucker.

I know it sucks.

But standard GNR rumor procedure means we can expect US tour rumour dates (considering Frank said late summer) to pop up in the spring.

Remember the Asia tour dates when first announced by promoters, not by GNR, happened in November? Well I'm expecting the same tour "leaks" for the US.

Of course, since GNR wont confirm the dates at first, we will have to argue with each if there true or not (see Asia tour rumors in november) and wait until GNR confirms the dates to cry with joy haha

This is so gay, why is everything so difficult with this band? I mean wtf your Axl Rose get shit done and stop blaming management!!! All of '10 should have been announced by now.

Maybe all of the shows for this year haven't been finalized. It's not like every summer tour that is going to happen has been announced. It's only Feb. 2nd. As far as the Fall, I haven't heard any confirmation of any major tour this fall. There's still plenty of time, I think.

Ali

Maybe all of the shows for this year haven't been finalized. It's not like every summer tour that is going to happen has been announced. It's only Feb. 2nd. As far as the Fall, I haven't heard any confirmation of any major tour this fall. There's still plenty of time, I think.

Ali

Yes, and they have to come to europe first

Where do you get this from? Axl's never said anything about blaming management for no US tour... I don't think he's even publically said anything about a US tour.

I mean wtf your Axl Rose get shit done and stop blaming management!!! All of '10 should have been announced by now.

That's pretty much it right there. Enough moaning and excuses already. If Brett fucking Michaels can tour, Axl needs to man the fuck up and show the world he still has some balls and tour like a motherfucker.

Well, in fairness to Axl, the U.S. is in the midst of a really bad recession right now. So, I can understand if he might want to wait until the economy recovers a bit to ensure people have the cash to buy tickets. Just a thought.

Or - maybe promoters are waiting to see how the Canadian tour goes before signing up. Who knows.

Ottowa, Hamilton, Toronto, Montreal and Quebec are all less than 50 miles away from the US border. Isn't that near enough?

No. It's still Canadaland, no matter how you look at it.

Actually you're right. I wouldn't drive to France either. :lol: just joking

And since about over a year ago, you now need a passport to cross from the US into Canada and back...Montreal was probably the closest show to me, about a 6 hour drive, I am 17..Me and my friends could never afford tickets, gas, food, and possibly a hotel for one night...that's just not even logical unless you know someone who's parents are absolutely loaded..

[

Well, in fairness to Axl, the U.S. is in the midst of a really bad recession right now. So, I can understand if he might want to wait until the economy recovers a bit to ensure people have the cash to buy tickets. Just a thought.

That doesn't stop other bands from touring why should it stop Axl?

........Yet other artists (hip hop), movie theaters, and sporting events are still selling out.