Guns n' Roses to a festival in Finland?

Hiipu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So there are talks that Gn'R would perform in Helsinki Live 2010. I doubt Gn'R would move just for one festival gig though, so maybe there's European tour in the works?

Here's the article but I doubt anyone can read it :D

http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2010020411049851_vi.shtml

In another article Kalle just tells there been some discussions with guys etc. This Iltalehti article tells like it is confirmed, but often that "yellow paper" also writes bullshit. We just gotta hope best.

I gotta ask when I see Kalle next time. Been friends with him for many years (long before he started to bring also bigger acts to Finland).

Boy I'm glad to see this. The more festivals etc. there are rumours about gnr to headlining, the better.. It was just an article in this Norwegian newspaper about that they're trying to get gnr here this summer. All of this, can't mean anything else than an european tour. If gnr wasn't planning to come over here, they would never have worked for getting them here either :thumbsup:

So there are talks that Gn'R would perform in Helsinki Live 2010. I doubt Gn'R would move just for one festival gig though, so maybe there's European tour in the works?

Here's the article but I doubt anyone can read it :D

http://www.iltalehti.fi/viihde/2010020411049851_vi.shtml

Well, hope so... european tour seems unavoidable...

There were some roumers that GNR is gonna play in Norway 27th of may, so maybe they are putting on a tour... :)

Hope so!

Actually the 29th as well.. Stavanger and Bergen. Pretty big outdoor concerts, with capacity between 40- and 60.000.

But, as with the Finnish date, nothing has been confirmed.

There were some roumers that GNR is gonna play in Norway 27th of may, so maybe they are putting on a tour... :)

Hope so!

Actually the 29th as well.. Stavanger and Bergen. Pretty big outdoor concerts, with capacity between 40- and 60.000.

Let´s hope it will be confirmed soon

Boy I'm glad to see this. The more festivals etc. there are rumours about gnr to headlining, the better.

I have mixed feelings. Festivals are certainly better than nothing on the one hand - i like festivals. A festival performance on the other hand is a rather weak thing compared to a "2 opening bands + 3 hours GNR" set that a real concert would provide. :shrugs:

Edited by Schwarzgold

I'll be very surprised if they don't play in Sweden.

30vygz5.jpg

Is this you??

If he is Jarmo, then yes. But I doubt that.

And yeah, sounds good to me! Not sure about the place but of course it's better that nothing.

I'm pretty sure they'll come to Finland this summer even if this turns out to be just a false rumour. Positive thinking that is! So see you all there ;)

Edited by Mable

Hope so!

Yes thats true - first in Stavanger then in Bergen, but this is too good to be true (I live 2-3 hours from both cities) :)

I'll be very surprised if they don't play in Sweden.

30vygz5.jpg

Is this you??

If he is Jarmo, then yes. But I doubt that.

And yeah, sounds good to me! Not sure about the place but of course it's better that nothing.

I'm pretty sure they'll come to Finland this summer even if this turns out to be just a false rumour. Positive thinking that is! So see you all there ;)

WTF ... it´s true... Big Fish Jarmo ... what a "yes man" guy he looks like :thumbsup: