Guns n' Roses to a festival in Finland?

Hiipu

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fantastic, I was afraid that I would have to travel to Oslo to see them that date. But that date is perfect, since I can travel home (I live close to Bryne) and see the show, and on saturday I'm planned to go to Oslo and see the final on MGP, (my mother is a big fan). That would be a good week :D

Didn't know you were from Norway! :thumbsup: I planned go see the MGP final, but after Didrik won I found out I better use my money on something else :P

Yeah, It's not a proud moment. Now the dream about hooking up with Maria Arredondo at the afterparty is fading away :(

Don't worry. It will be fun to watch all the talentless people singing there. Okay.. He maybe have a good voice, but he can't use it. In the beginning of the song he's singing way too bad.. I will use my money on gnr. But if my parents would pay, that'd be another story.. :P

i would not want to see GN'R at a festival show

it's the only place they show up on time!

yeah right. I was at Leeds 2002

lucky you

I was talking a few days ago with an english guy who was there and told me it was a really bad concert ,,, don´t want to believe him but he told me so ...

It was awesome,I spent the whole day getting my drink on, and saw some great bands like Dillinger Escape Plan and Biffy Clyro (back when they were unknown)

I seem to remember a massive (plastic) bottle fight broke out during The Offspring, that was fun, more fun that watching them for sure

When The Prodigy finished, I drained the snake and went down the front with my buddy and left my girl behind with the rest of the gang as they weren't fussed. I lost all sense of time, but me and my buddy were NOT moving as we'd got right near the barrier, so we pissed in bottles, but the did the honourable thing and tipped them on the grass and not over the crowd. Stealth pissing rules

We got the GUNS AND ROSES chants going too. When they came on we were like a pair of schoolgirls, it was fucking AWESOME. All thought of hired hands went out the window, as the band tore it up. Then there was the infamous rant before NR and we thought it was gonna go off, you could feel the tension in the air, but they let the band play on, and that was that

One of the best shows ever

It were recentley confirmed by fairly realible sources that guns n roses will be playing at Sweden rock festival somewhere between 9 -12 of june, so this might very well be true.

source:

http://www.aftonbladet.se/nojesbladet/musik/article6570165.ab (in swedish use googel translate)

As Sweden Rock got confirmed in another topic, Finnish date June 5th goes then close of this.

Edited by Jari-Pekka Laitio-Ramone

I'm so afraid they won't come to Norway, so I might have to buy a ticket. What's the price? And is it easy to travel to the festival from nearest airport?

Tickets are 89 EUR / ticket

I don't live in Helsinki but I don't think that its hard to travel to festival from nearest airport. Helsinki ain't such big city. But maybe someone who lives in Helsinki can shed light on that.

This is going to be my first GNR concert. I hope that this festival thing doesn't ruin perfomance. Never been to a big concert, very very excited! rock1

I'm so afraid they won't come to Norway, so I might have to buy a ticket. What's the price? And is it easy to travel to the festival from nearest airport?

Tickets are 89 EUR / ticket

I don't live in Helsinki but I don't think that its hard to travel to festival from nearest airport. Helsinki ain't such big city. But maybe someone who lives in Helsinki can shed light on that.

This is going to be my first GNR concert. I hope that this festival thing doesn't ruin perfomance. Never been to a big concert, very very excited! rock1

Thanks! Just checked tickets to Helsinki airport, and they're fine, not that expencive. Need to ask some of my friends to come with me, not that fun going alone when it's so far away :P

Well, the last time the tickets to Gn'R gig sold out in 9 minutes for both gigs. But those were in Hartwall Arena which holds much less people combined than the Helsinki Live which supposedly has capacity of 30 000-40 000.

You can always try your luck later ;)

Okay, don't know if any of you knows this festival. But do you think it will sell out now, or do you think it's possible to get tickets later? I can't decide to go or not yet...

Go Scaramouche! :thumbsup:

Would love to! Just hope I get paid until they releases them. The tickets are not the problem, it's plane and hotel that's expencive.. And would be great if someone else here wanted to go too. It's so boring to travel alone..

I might go. But I'm still undecided about it.

And since I live in a neighbouring country, I have a question to our Finnish friends: is there any way I can get tickets after buying them from www.tiketti.fi? Can they deliver it to other countries?

Update:

Ok, nevermind guys. I've checked the web site myself. The answer is 'Yes, they can'. :D

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

I might go. But I'm still undecided about it.

And since I live in a neighbouring country, I have a question to our Finnish friends: is there any way I can get tickets after buying them from www.tiketti.fi? Can they deliver it to other countries?

Update:

Ok, nevermind guys. I've checked the web site myself. The answer is 'Yes, they can'. :D

im trying to buy from the uk, hopefully they will be eticket, easy!

seems a lot of people on htgth and hre are going, should be a good pre show drink on the fri nyt! Im going with 4 friends from the uk. (as long as we get tickets!)

I see they sell Silver VIP tickets. And since I don't undrestand finnish (thank god the site where we buy tickets is in english too) maybe anyone of you could answer. What does those VIP tickets include? And do we need them to be at the front? Hate when they're selling limitet tickets and you need them to get in the area in the front.....

I see they sell Silver VIP tickets. And since I don't undrestand finnish (thank god the site where we buy tickets is in english too) maybe anyone of you could answer. What does those VIP tickets include? And do we need them to be at the front? Hate when they're selling limitet tickets and you need them to get in the area in the front.....

Those include only VIP area with buffet and exclusive bar. Nothing fancy.

Those include only VIP area with buffet and exclusive bar. Nothing fancy.