New Coheed And Cambria song

LightningBolt

Cool song, not quite as mindblowing as some of their other singles but I dig it. I really wanna hear some more up tempo songs though, Chris Pennie is such a talented drummer and in C&C it just doesn't feel like he's reaching his potential like he did on the earlier Dillinger Escape Plan albums. Anyway, I very much look forward to this release, Coheed is by far one of the best rock bands out there right now.

Damn I can't believe they're already about to release their final installment of the armory wars, hopefully there's still more to come, I really like this band.

Guest deleted_19765

Sounds great, Im excited for YOTBR. I hope to god it's better than No World For Tomorrow.

Get to see them again on March 23rd, can't fucking wait!

You didn't like it? Some days I would say its my favorite 'heed album.

I'm seeing them in March too, at Northern Lights I believe. I suppose you are seeing them out west?

Sounds great, Im excited for YOTBR. I hope to god it's better than No World For Tomorrow.

I'm seeing them in March too, at Northern Lights I believe. I suppose you are seeing them out west?

I think NWFT is easily their worst album yet. It sounded too commercial and uninspired to me.

We're seeing them in Rochester, NY. Gonna be a fucking crazy week. We're at school in PA, Monday night we're driving up to Buffalo to see 2 Tower Of Power shows back to back, then coming back to my house in Rochester to spend the night. No morning classes on Tuesday, so we can sleep in a bit, going back to PA for 4 hours of classes, then straight back up to Rochester for Coheed.

Guest deleted_19765

I think NWFT is easily their worst album yet. It sounded too commercial and uninspired to me.

We're seeing them in Rochester, NY. Gonna be a fucking crazy week. We're at school in PA, Monday night we're driving up to Buffalo to see 2 Tower Of Power shows back to back, then coming back to my house in Rochester to spend the night. No morning classes on Tuesday, so we can sleep in a bit, going back to PA for 4 hours of classes, then straight back up to Rochester for Coheed.

Yeah, I remembered that you were from the Rock. That's what I meant by out west. Anyway, I'm going to have to miss some classes on thursday but nothing crazy like that! Man, you are going to be tired after that week!

Yeah, I remembered that you were from the Rock. That's what I meant by out west. Anyway, I'm going to have to miss some classes on thursday but nothing crazy like that! Man, you are going to be tired after that week!

Nah, I'm used to the crazy stuff, won't even phase me after some of the trips I've done ;)

i like it. don't love it yet, but it may grow on me. i am looking forward to the album and novel tremendously though. i agree, the last album was a bit of a let down, especially since that was the "ending" of the storyline. it didn't suck, but there was a big dropoff from IV to be certain. side note-you guys ever heard the glitch mob remix of Feathers? that is fucking awe-inspiring and i'm not even that into electronic music-generally i despise it.