Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #1 - Feb 11 th 2010 - John Varvatos store Show

axl_on_drums

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be amazing to see the 100 person show.....

BUT... surprise GIGS..... where are the other dates? They should do that pre-illusion type thing where they announced the shows the day of and played theatres.... man.... they should do a fuckin theatre tour, for real.... play the songs the REAL fans want to hear! Estranged, Civil War, Coma.... Perfect fuckin Crime!

I think those suprise gigs are mainly for band and for promotion factors, we have regular tour so what's the problem I think tour will come to USA anyway sooo that's not a big deal. But of course i would love to be on a gig when GN'R play for 100 only.

Being one of 100 people at a private GnR gig would be orgasmic.

I think those suprise gigs are mainly for band and for promotion factors, we have regular tour so what's the problem I think tour will come to USA anyway sooo that's not a big deal. But of course i would love to be on a gig when GN'R play for 100 only.

Being one of 100 people at a private GnR gig would be orgasmic.

Multi-orgasmic actually! :lol:

Axl, you never came to Romania! Please think about it! I know we are a small country and maby not that interesting for you, but I'm sure you'll love it here! I realy love and respect you're work and I can't wait for a chance to see you. At least somewhere in Europe. Love you!!! Too much maby

I would be willing to part with a testicle to see GN'R in a small NYC venue again.

[/quot

Mate I would give my middle testicle to attend one of those smaller gigs with Guns... ! But seriosly, I would sell my first-born son to fly to NYC from Australia to see this. Thats it! Anyone want to buy a five year old boy? Maybe I'll stick him on ebay ? Madonna ? Are you in the hunt for another kid ??? Brad and Angelina ??? ( He's white, so I guess that would go against him... :rofl-lol: ).