Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #1 - Feb 11 th 2010 - John Varvatos store Show

axl_on_drums

• Replies 540
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing rumors of this being on Sunday. I'm in NYC, wish I could go there with my girlfriend, what a great valentines day that would be. it'll probably be locked down though. should be an amazing show.

wheres that buzz coming from?

I asked a friend of mine that used to intern for a record label to investigate for me, obviously nothing official, just something that somebody overheard so take it for what it is. it would be pretty amazing though.

I'm hearing rumors of this being on Sunday. I'm in NYC, wish I could go there with my girlfriend, what a great valentines day that would be. it'll probably be locked down though. should be an amazing show.

I asked a friend of mine that used to intern for a record label to investigate for me, obviously nothing official, just something that somebody overheard so take it for what it is. it would be pretty amazing though.

I wouldn't doubt Sunday, obviously it's in the next few days.

Nice avatar btw, great album

Guest RonMexico82

Ireland would be cool :thumbsup:

Maybe a surprise gig at Madisons apartment, surprise as in when she is out :xmasschef2:

Something like this but with lesbians and midgets serving splenda on solid gold platters.

WOOHOO PAAARTAAY *throws a chair*

I wouldn't doubt Sunday, obviously it's in the next few days.

Nice avatar btw, great album

rock3 awesome album, rip layne.

Edited by GeorgeGlass

Not quite sure what you are getting at, but it's tragic what went down with Mcqueen (mother died just a week ago, and wonder if depression played a part of this)? Nonetheless, the Fashion Week and shows will go on, as there are many designers, and basically the whole "fashion world" has descended upon New York.

I thought it was interesting that Axl said "surpise gigs" as in plural. Maybe I'm reading too much into it, but to me that means more than one--which would be great!!

http://www.nytimes.com/pages/fashion/index.html

Edited by Cockaroachsoup80

Well, cool for you who are in New York, if that's where it will be, but he said "gigs" so I think it's not just one thing. I agree that if it's a gig for invitees then it should be for the fans or at least they should pick a few from the forums to attend. How about a contest? Ron?

Axl, if you come a little earlier to Brazil and decide to do one of those here to warm up the band, please put me on the list =P