o.k, I'm officially feeling it again

bax

Before the tour started and things got so fucking electric, I was seriously down. I made a severely melodramatic post and said adios. I'm back today to say yes, GN'R lives for me. Sure there are issues with setlists and other such trivialities, but ultimately, I am excited to be a Guns fan again.

Nice, but who gives a fuck? we're all fans here.

Not everyone in here are fans...believe it or not. Like that guy posting that attack directed towards Axl, thats not a fan.

Yeesh the guy makes a positive statement and gets ragged on.

In any case- seeing two shows and how awesome this band is gelling today got me excited as well. I think this is what a lot of us were waiting for - a killer tour. South America, surprise gigs, and Europe being hinted at... rocking the shows in Asia and the Great White North (well... not so white this year :P stupid global warming)...

lots of positive stuff going around.

Something I've kinda wondered - would the band ever release a B-side of Chinese Democracy - something that just missed the cut - as an online single, or to a soundtrack? Something to capitalize on the buzz? They got glowing reviews up here on the Canadian tour, and the touring is awesome, but since the album has been out a while, something special like that would be awesome (kinda like Pearl Jam used to do the xmas singles, or maybe they still do... and before anyone rips on it, tis just a suggestion ;))

Before the tour started and things got so fucking electric, I was seriously down. I made a severely melodramatic post and said adios. I'm back today to say yes, GN'R lives for me. Sure there are issues with setlists and other such trivialities, but ultimately, I am excited to be a Guns fan again.

Hi bax, Sorry for posting that pic of Schwarzenegger, just thought it was funny. But to get on topic I totally agree with you. I was completely fed up with the lack of news and broken promises (Better video). But now being a Guns fan is good again. Axl is in the form of his life and looks happy (except for the unprovoked attack on his most loyal fan Madison). The great thing is that his voice has come back with a vengeance and this gives him the confidence to be himself onstage. I think he has found his Muse and it is only a matter of time until he starts making new songs with this great lineup. And what a lineup!!!

You guys are fucking ridiculous. Maybe you see this as a pointless thread, but it's one more example of how powerful this new line-up is, to completely shift someone's viewpoint like this.

On topic, glad to see you've come around and given the band another chance!

o.k. somebody gets it. so maybe it's not news to some of you-think I give 2 shits? I'm not running for office, just expressing something very significant to me.