Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #2 - Feb 14 th 2010 - The Rose Bar

axl_on_drums

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To clarify my post it was in response to SunnyDRE about me saying something about a security guard, that is false. Are guns on tonight? i honestly don't know.

Haven't we learned our lesson about taking 'facts' from security guards? :lol:

To clarify my post it was in response to SunnyDRE about me saying something about a security guard, that is false. Are guns on tonight? i honestly don't know.

What's so wrong with posting an innocent rumour anyway?? This is a forum after all, not The NY Times.

If someone hear something from a fairly reliable source, I'd be happy to read..so THANKS.

" in new york ... feels nice ... checking in to cornell club, meeting, guns n roses @ rose bar"

Rose bar, any ideas?

The Rose bar is one of my hangouts when I feel like being robbed (it happens more often then you think), I called them and spoke with Danielle who insisted nothing is going on tonight. In fact the bar is closed.

212-920-3300

Edited by smokingarthur

" in new york ... feels nice ... checking in to cornell club, meeting, guns n roses @ rose bar"

Rose bar, any ideas?

The Rose bar is one of my hangouts when I feel like being robbed (it happens more often then you think), I called them and spoke with Danielle who insisted nothing is going on tonight. In fact the bar is closed.

212-920-3300

Nice job

Rose bar, any ideas?

Maybe GNR or Axl are staying at the Gramercy hotel? Who knows we are speculating over some post on Twitter.

Rose Bar...

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/we_hear_hOt8DzLtwNuGqQUS05wf3L#ixzz0fJOPa0Ye

Hmm, wow it's up in the air now

Rose bar, any ideas?

Maybe GNR or Axl are staying at the Gramercy hotel? Who knows we are speculating over some post on Twitter.

Rose Bar...

Thanx

Rose bar, any ideas?

Rose Bar...

Thanx

no prob... like i said, live in midtown manhattan, so if there's a chance of finagling a way in, would be there in a heartbeat!

My money is still on the rose bar. I saw people bringing in cables, and those wooden boxes with wheels that hold gear were outside.

It looks like the Rose Bar is more probable, especially since they want to make it exclusive. If it is for a select few it would be impossible for someone to actually make it all the way in to one of their bars.

I'm sorry but this is shitty that the true fans don't really get to go to these,while Fashion hipsters that could give a fuck about anything other than SCOM are there.Yeah,I know the Dr.Pepper guy got in,but he has some kind of a connection. At the very least these shows should be broadcast,otherwise what benefit is there? They could have organized a Forum Lottery to give say ten spots for each show from each of the major forums. That way some die-hards in the area or that would travel if they won, could have attended.

Exactly what I said. Axl comes to this forum for better or worse why wouldn't he advise Eric to organize some sort of drawing?

I don't get the negativity...what is the harm in playing a show that only a few people get to attend? Would you rather they neglect us in the US completely? Would you rather they all went their separate ways for a month between Canada and South America and meanwhile, nobody knows what's going on with them because they're invisible? They're getting the GNR name out there again, maybe these fashion people will hear something they like, they'll tell a friend, those friends will buy Chinese Democracy, and things can only get better from here. I mean, is it just jealousy that makes you people so negative? It's mind-boggling what you guys have a problem with these days.