Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #2 - Feb 14 th 2010 - The Rose Bar

axl_on_drums

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a good god damn that I am not at the show. Instead, the fact that they are playing a creative show somewhere is awesome- something that should excite a fan of any band they follow- and additionally, I have a good time on the forum following updates, set lists, etc. What's wrong with that?

I don't give a good god damn that I am not at the show. Instead, the fact that they are playing a creative show somewhere is awesome- something that should excite a fan of any band they follow- and additionally, I have a good time on the forum following updates, set lists, etc. What's wrong with that?

Absolutely nothing. Elitism's wrong.

I am heading to the hotel in a few.

Good man, any way you can keep us updated if something goes down there?

I will do my best, I will name drop if I must.... I know bribing is not going to help me there since there would be at least four or five people I would have to bribe. I don't have the kind of money....

Good luck! :thumbsup:

How about this quote "to the rest of you, suprise gigs comin!" Now what good does this do to any of us here if we can't get in...so we can post another loser thread requesting shitty videos and audio of the shows? I mean, you can't even buy tickets to these shows. He can only redeem himself by announcing something at rock club where tix are up for grabs, otherwise I couldn't care less that he's playing these shows during gay fashion week.

Not really a game-changer, is it? Why sit here and yell at a wall about it? Don't download the youtube clips, don't download the audio, and frankly, don't post in the topic if you "couldn't care less."

You've been around long enough to know that Axl is going to conduct operations however he sees fit...If the last week has taught us anything, it should be blatantly obvious that he simply doesn't empathize with his fanbase enough to even concern himself with its' desires, let alone cater to its' whims.

why is he posting here??? Because he is a GNR diehard who is probably sick of this nitwit Axl continually running what's left of the GNR name into the ground with this shit album, lame fashion shows(the original GNR would have been nowhere near fashion week), and general idiocy. This band has nowhere new to go except a one off reunion tour. That's it, end of story, close the fucking book.

GeorgeGlass is the BEST poster on the board. A voice of reason and a true GNR fan, not an Axl Rose fan like you no life sycophants.

How about this quote "to the rest of you, suprise gigs comin!" Now what good does this do to any of us here if we can't get in...so we can post another loser thread requesting shitty videos and audio of the shows? I mean, you can't even buy tickets to these shows. He can only redeem himself by announcing something at rock club where tix are up for grabs, otherwise I couldn't care less that he's playing these shows during gay fashion week.

Not really a game-changer, is it? Why sit here and yell at a wall about it? Don't download the youtube clips, don't download the audio, and frankly, don't post in the topic if you "couldn't care less."

You've been around long enough to know that Axl is going to conduct operations however he sees fit...If the last week has taught us anything, it should be blatantly obvious that he simply doesn't empathize with his fanbase enough to even concern himself with its' desires, let alone cater to its' whims.

why is he posting here??? Because he is a GNR diehard who is probably sick of this nitwit Axl continually running what's left of the GNR name into the ground with this shit album, lame fashion shows(the original GNR would have been nowhere near fashion week), and general idiocy. This band has nowhere new to go except a one off reunion tour. That's it, end of story, close the fucking book.

GeorgeGlass is the BEST poster on the board. A voice of reason and a true GNR fan, not an Axl Rose fan like you no life sycophants.

If he's a diehard why's he bashing the band constantly?

I think people need to take a hint here..... Dexter wants a break from y'all, he's fishin' for new fans :rofl-lol:

Yah, gay fashion designers and aloof girls.

Well, if they have the choice to tap some hot model ass, or your skinny pale hairy ass, I guess the choice isn't that hard. If I was Axl on this one, I'd say fuck the fans for once, they fucked Axl for years. Bring on the hot models.

And anyway, the fans are with such big numbers, how would you chose the hundred lucky ones? By lotery? Is that fair? By how long they supported GNR, is that fair? Nah, the fans deserve to get the full force soups-to-nuts big shows. Quit your everboring whining, George.

If he's a diehard why's he bashing the band constantly?

Because even Hellen Keller can see this band is not GNR. Get a grip on reality.

;)

;)

LOL