Official NYC SURPRISE GIG #2 - Feb 14 th 2010 - The Rose Bar

axl_on_drums

Guest RonMexico82

Just walked by. There's a handful of fans and a photographer outside. All saying they couldn't get in.

If this were the real line up it would be a small army. Sad.

The key point you are missing here is the whole "SECRET GIG" part.

• Replies 712
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about this quote "to the rest of you, suprise gigs comin!" Now what good does this do to any of us here if we can't get in...so we can post another loser thread requesting shitty videos and audio of the shows? I mean, you can't even buy tickets to these shows. He can only redeem himself by announcing something at rock club where tix are up for grabs, otherwise I couldn't care less that he's playing these shows during gay fashion week.

Not really a game-changer, is it? Why sit here and yell at a wall about it? Don't download the youtube clips, don't download the audio, and frankly, don't post in the topic if you "couldn't care less."

You've been around long enough to know that Axl is going to conduct operations however he sees fit...If the last week has taught us anything, it should be blatantly obvious that he simply doesn't empathize with his fanbase enough to even concern himself with its' desires, let alone cater to its' whims.

why is he posting here??? Because he is a GNR diehard who is probably sick of this nitwit Axl continually running what's left of the GNR name into the ground with this shit album, lame fashion shows(the original GNR would have been nowhere near fashion week), and general idiocy. This band has nowhere new to go except a one off reunion tour. That's it, end of story, close the fucking book.

GeorgeGlass is the BEST poster on the board. A voice of reason and a true GNR fan, not an Axl Rose fan like you no life sycophants.

If he's a diehard why's he bashing the band constantly?

Because even Hellen Keller can see this band is not GNR. Get a grip on reality.

Well if he doesn't think this band is GNR then how is he a diehard? He obviously doesn't like the music.

Just walked by. There's a handful of fans and a photographer outside. All saying they couldn't get in.

That sad part is you're on this board... get a life, loser.

The sad part is you can't deal with reality. Why is the truth so threatening to you?

Let him speak,Broham. Maybe he was around to see GNR back in the day and prefers that lineup.So what? It's true,there would be a near riot if the classic lineup was there.

Yeah, it is true.

Woo.

The sad part is you can't deal with reality. Why is the truth so threatening to you?

I'm not threatened-- it's just annoying seeing you assholes on here all day, on a board made for a product you dislike... I can't stand a lot of bands, or movies, but I don't go on their boards and try to tell their fans they suck... Why do YOU care so much? Why does it threaten you so much that people like a Gn'R post-Slash??? Deal with reality, schmucko. Right now, this is Guns N' Roses.

I'm not threatened-- it's just annoying seeing you assholes on here all day, on a board made for a product you dislike... I can't stand a lot of bands, or movies, but I don't go on their boards and try to tell their fans they suck... Why do YOU care so much? Why does it threaten you so much that people like a Gn'R post-Slash??? Deal with reality, schmucko. Right now, this is Guns N' Roses.

You're both acting ridiculous right now.

It's getting old, no one seems to accept the fact that some people have different opinions than themselves. I think GN'R right now is the best it's ever been, but I'm not going around attacking people who disagree with me. Get a fucking life, this argument is getting no one anywhere.

That's exactly what I told your mom after I kicked her out of my trailer.

Guest RonMexico82

Drinking at the Black bear on 3rd ave. I'll check it out again around 930-10

Thanks a lot! Don't drink too much! :xmasssanta:

is there such a thing as too much? If I don't get in, I may find out tonight.

Around about the time you start drooling on strangers shoulders...order another one.

You are even dumber then i first thought. I LOVE this product. Love Appetite. Love Lies. Love UYI. I don't like this new band thats playing under the name GNR. Say I'm a superan of Seinfeld. If they started filming a new season of Seinfeld with Jerry and a whole new cast set in a suburb of Chicago and I didnt like it, would that mean I hate the show. No. It means that I love and respect the original show and would like to see them bring back the original cast and setting if they are going to name the show Seinfeld. It shows I'm passionate enough to care and not just not forget about the band and move on.

Fuck you, I'm a bigger fan then you'll ever be.

Guest RonMexico82

Just finished dinner with my girlfriend and I convinced her to stop by the rose bar and try and get in... Well see what happens..

Maybe not the best idea...your girlfriend might be called upon to take one for the board...

Drinking at the Black bear on 3rd ave. I'll check it out again around 930-10

Thanks a lot! Don't drink too much! :xmasssanta:

is there such a thing as too much? If I don't get in, I may find out tonight.

Around about the time you start drooling on strangers shoulders...order another one.

:rofl-lol: Sorry, a picture was so vivid, just couldn't help... :rofl-lol:

Edited by Scumcat Esq.

You are even dumber then i first thought. I LOVE this product. Love Appetite. Love Lies. Love UYI. I don't like this new band thats playing under the name GNR. Say I'm a superan of Seinfeld. If they started filming a new season of Seinfeld with Jerry and a whole new cast set in a suburb of Chicago and I didnt like it, would that mean I hate the show. No. It means that I love and respect the original show and would like to see them bring back the original cast and setting if they are going to name the show Seinfeld. It shows I'm passionate enough to care and not just not forget about the band and move on.

Fuck you, I'm a bigger fan then you'll ever be.

If you love Appetite, Lies, and UYI (hey you forgot TSI!) then you can post in the Original GNR section rather than spreading negativity in the section that people who DO like the new band that's playing under the name of GNR post in.