Guns n' Roses sold out in Argentina

totogunner

Cool, love seeing live footage from Argentina gigs. Maiden have said S.America is like playing to a Soccer crowd, they're so vocal and get the chants going. This is another performance that springs to mind...

Edited by Monty

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool, love seeing live footage from Argentina gigs. Maiden have said S.America is like playing to a Soccer crowd, they're so vocal and get the chants going. This is another performance that springs to mind...

This song is insane, but I don't like their live version. Great crowd.

- Lady Gaga, Kanye West and another dickfaces making success and appearing on all these f-talk shows and awards instead of Rock N' Roll.

Totally agree there. God there's so many worthless acts out there that the teeny-boppers just eat up. On the same token, those same teeny-boppers are bombarded with Shit TV (MTV) that promote the worthlessness and there's usually a TON of acts touring the U.S. constantly. Supply and demand economics again. They're forced to decide to see one concert because that's all they can afford. And with a lineup they're offered they'll usually pick whatever MTV is shoving down their throats.

Someone mentioned they're sick of people discussing or fantasizing about whether GNR are more popular in one part of the world (within a countries borders) vs. in another. That's simply rubbish. They're popular everywhere equally. Different parts of the world have different scenario's that affect ticket sales. One might argue they'll play a ton of shows in the States so they must be more popular there, right? Wrong. They play so many dates in the States because it's a huge fucking country. Bigger than Europe. When promoters plan these shows they play to the demand of the population and what they figure they can be successful doing. Whether it's a stadium for one large area, or several arena's for a similarly sized area.

It's economics. Touring is still a business.

Don't group us all up, I fuckin hate that shit, I wish I lived in a time where I would go to school wearing an AFD cross shirt and not get a "hey why are you wearing skull and crossbones shit" comment...

Le' sigh, I constantly prove how absolutely garbage every major US act is musically, look at Taylor Swift at the Grammy's that girl couldn't sing in tune inside a bucket, good god...I wish GnR would take over the world again (wishful thinking...)

Dude, I get branded an ''emo'' because I like Guns...I wouldn't mind but I have short hair and never wear dark clothes...so Im kinda puzzled by that :lol:

just tell em emo don't sell over 100 million records worldwide and sell out to 70,000 fans :thumbsup: