What is your song in childhood?

ptsondr

When I was about 5, I especially loved Bee Gees and Beatles. There was a song of Bee Gees which I loved best and listened again and again. But I was too small to notice what the name of the song (of course I didn't know anything of English then). After that I lost the cassette tape which had that song. When I was grown and studied English, I tried to find that song but couldn't. Bee Gees had dozens of albums with hundreds of songs so it was really difficult for me to find that song. Last year, I suddenly found that song on Youtube. It made me very moved because all my childhood memories appeared when I listened to it. That song is Lamplight - an amazing song I think:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEFoaOpSbvc

Do you have a special song in your childhood like that?

Edited by ptsondr

My parents tell me that when I was a little kid (like 4 or 5) i loved listening to Judas Priest. Apparently I would ask them to "play me that loud music". :lol: I only vaguely remember that. All I remember is that there was this one album, on tape, double tape case actually and it had the pictures of four guys on the cover (the band members I'm assuming). Come to think about it, I should look for that album now, I wonder if I'll still like it. I haven't listened to Judas Priest in... well since then I guess.

The two songs I do clearly remember listening to as a child are Don't Cry (take that Rancid Punks and BBA! I've been a GNR fan since the early 90s!) and Meat Loaf's I'd Do Anything For Love. I remember they were showing the video on tv and was scared of Meat Loaf when he had the make up on.

Ha! Rock n' roll!

this thread is showing ages like crazy. how bizarre.

my earliest memories re: music typically involve hockey games. i remember going to games and this song always being played. im not that old, this was probably around 1990-1991, its just they played lots of old music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLuWciXFcM

i hated it. maybe thats why i appericate axl rose so much, he beat the shit out of one of their daughters for me. thanks buddy.

Edited by Jackie Moon

this thread is showing ages like crazy. how bizarre.

my earliest memories re: music typically involve hockey games. i remember going to games and this song always being played. im not that old, this was probably around 1990-1991, its just they played lots of old music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbLuWciXFcM

i hated it. maybe thats why i appericate axl rose so much, he beat the shit out of one of their daughters for me. thanks buddy.

Ah, I think you just blew your campaign.

That's not funny.

Edited by Orsys

That's not funny.

if you took my campaign seriously then you must not have a sense of humour.

Nope. Didn't take it seriously, have a great sense of humour, but this particular joke was offensive. Sure, maybe I'm sensitive to jokes about beating women, but hey, we all have a line, right?

Doesn't mean you're not still the coolest.

Edited by Orsys

That's not funny.

if you took my campaign seriously then you must not have a sense of humour.

regardless of whether your campaign was serious or not, your comment about erin was in bad taste. that sort of joking (if it was a joke) always hangs on a very thin line, which i've noticed you do sometimes cross.