Alice Cooper and Rob Zombie

Zint

Oh that'd be awesome about that DVD.

As for the Sabbath snippet, I thought it sounded pretty damn good. It's a shame they only did the small snippet.

And yeah, they did one Banjo & Sullivan song, but I forget what it was called

All in all, I'd love to see Clegg again! I wanted to go to the merch booth after they played to try to get them all to sign one of my white shirts, but I didn't want to leave my spot I was at and have to wrestle my way back to the front. Oh well, though. I'm sure I'll get another chance sometime. :thumbsup:

EDIT: Thanks for that, Stiff! I'll try to check it out later. :)

the banjo sullivan song was "I'm at home getting hammered (while she's out getting nailed)"

Ah, that's right. :lol: That was the song that was played at the end of the Haunted World of El Superbeasto.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the Clegg cd through their website...then I get to the show and find out I can buy the cd AND a shirt for 25 bucks.

fawk!! :lol:

Bought them anyway,because I have a good friend whose birthday is coming up and I know he'll dig the Clegg cd.

Clegg and the Night Creatures couldn't get back to their booth to sign stuff...the bar was jammed solid...I mean solid.

They just couldn't get back there.

Hope they come to Philly.

You live near Philly? :ph34r:

I live right next to the tri-state area. The tri-state mall (which sucks, but it's basically right on the tri-state marker) is five minutes from my house. I live in Delaware, by the way.

Interesting. I live about two hours (usually a little more to venues for concerts) from Philly, and that and DC are the closest places bands come for concerts.

That's cool though. Didn't know you lived "close" to me. :thumbsup:

the “gruesome twosome” will play an exclusive limited run of North American tour dates beginning April 26th

Some how I don't think this is going to reach our area.

I hope I'm wrong...

I think your right. :(

Probably wont be near us.

the “gruesome twosome” will play an exclusive limited run of North American tour dates beginning April 26th

Some how I don't think this is going to reach our area.

I hope I'm wrong...

I can't believe 7 dates would be the whole tour especially considering how obscure these areas are for a tour with this much potential. If there's a show anywhere from London east, you can bet I'll be there.