Do you miss the anticipation of Chinese Democracy?

ITW 2012

Do you miss the anticipation of Chinese Democracy? I'm just as excited for the rest of CD and I feel like the whole journey is only half complete. I'm at least as stoked for CD II as I was for CD. We haven't even heard Soul Monster, Jackie Chan or Atlas Shrugged yet! The whole journey for me won't be complete until CD II drops and I see the tour. Anybody else feel the same way or am I just crazy?

Edited by ITW 2012

Well, I think everybody here want to hear CD II, but I don´t think we are halfway now...

After hearing CD, I won't even waste my time listening to any new "Guns N' Roses" albums...

then why the fuck are you wasting your time typing here?

moron.. :facepalm:

Well, I think everybody here want to hear CD II, but I don´t think we are halfway now...

After hearing CD, I won't even waste my time listening to any new "Guns N' Roses" albums...

Then what on fuckin earth are you doing on a "Guns N' Roses" internet forum?

Because Appetite For Destruction, Gn'R LIES, Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, The Spaghetti Incident and Live Era have all been such a huge part of my life.

Because Appetite For Destruction, Gn'R LIES, Use Your Illusion 1 & 2, The Spaghetti Incident and Live Era have all been such a huge part of my life.

Yeah but this is the past dude. There's no point in wasting your time here (well not in the news section anyway) if you don't like what's Guns n' Roses as of now. Muse have been a huge part of my music life back in 2001-2005, and while I enjoy their latest albums, I hate what they have become as human beings and how dull their live shows are now, and how they bent over to Warner and the medias. So I don't waste my time on Muse fan forums because I don't have anything positive to say about them. Being on a fan forum, should be, imo to express how great the band you enjoy is and share the positivity with other people. I come on a GNR fan forum because nobody around me likes GNR and I don't know any GNR fan in real life (except members from my rock band) so I feel the need to come here.

Yeah but this is the past dude. There's no point in wasting your time here (well not in the news section anyway) if you don't like what's Guns n' Roses as of now. Muse have been a huge part of my music life back in 2001-2005, and while I enjoy their latest albums, I hate what they have become as human beings and how dull their live shows are now, and how they bent over to Warner and the medias. So I don't waste my time on Muse fan forums because I don't have anything positive to say about them. Being on a fan forum, should be, imo to express how great the band you enjoy is and share the positivity with other people. I come on a GNR fan forum because nobody around me likes GNR and I don't know any GNR fan in real life (except members from my rock band) so I feel the need to come here.

Let him decide if it´s a waste of time or not.

I understand his point... I love Iron Maiden and i don´t like their last album... but still is a great band for me

Do you miss the anticipation of Chinese Democracy? I'm just as excited for the rest of CD and I feel like the whole journey is only half complete. I'm at least as stoked for CD II as I was for CD. We haven't even heard Soul Monster, Jackie Chan or Atlas Shrugged yet! The whole journey for me won't be complete until CD II drops and I see the tour. Anybody else feel the same way or am I just crazy?

You're just crazy. There's a saying, and I forget exactly how it goes, but people who worry too much about the future forget to enjoy today. Enjoy CD, enjoy this tour, and stop trying to anticipate what Axl has in store for us in the future. Today's here now. The future will come. It's all good, so why worry?

There is a Dust N Bones section for your type. Check your negative bullshit there.

I too cant say that Im too excited for a second album. I mean Axl had to have picked the best songs for the first album and that album's luster wore off very quickly. I cant listen to most of it anymore. I doubt the follow up could be nearly as good, especially if they are going to cut out Buckethead.

I don't miss waiting, the album is so great everytime I listen to it I can't believe how amaizing it is.

I'm basically lost inside this record, the only thing that could pull me out is another one which would just prolong the dream.

But yeah when I think of song titles like Soul Monster, Zodiac, Atlas Shrugged, The General, Jackie Chan lol and hear some of the quotes about it like "nastier, meaner" and that might get studio versions of Silkworms or Oh my God, and what about a cover of Sailing. And then the fresher stuff on CD like ITW, Scraped, Sorry, Prostitute definitelys makes me want to say Atlas Shrugged Ends Now!

I mean Axl had to have picked the best songs for the first album and that album's luster wore off very quickly. I cant listen to most of it anymore. I doubt the follow up could be nearly as good, especially if they are going to cut out Buckethead.

I reckon Axl chose those songs because they were the ones that had leaked.

And there's no way they can cut out Buckethead, he's too integral to the songs. Take Shackler's Revenge, Ron replaced the solo but Buckethead is still all over it.

Probably because he is normal and likes the early stuff and not that dogshit album.

Probably because he is normal and likes the early stuff and not that dogshit album.

So It's normal to be on a site that is predomenatly about CD and New GnR? Also CD isn't "Dogshit", i don't care whether you liked it or not but you have to agree it's mature and all the songs are heartfelt.