South America has fallen to W.A.R. before a single piece of pyro could even be detonated.

ITW 2012

It's almost like GNR has been exiled from the US and has found a new home country in Brazil. Maybe Axl should buy a mansion down there and be the King of Brazil.

Max Cavalera is the King of Brazil.

no, he's not.

I was thinking more like a coke baron. Like Bad Boys 2?

It would be awesome if Sepultra supported GNR for these shows.

Megadave would be a good primer.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

South America really love their rock n roll and metal music. I've seen Megadeth concert DVDs where the place is totally packed out and the crowd is singing the guitar parts while the band is playing them! Hell even the girls in South America have great taste in music, the ratio of guys to girls in their concerts is better then going to a nightclub! Where the US, UK and Australia etc are more into Pink, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake etc. Those are the "artists" that sell out shows in the west unfortunately. It sucks i know.

South America really love their rock n roll and metal music. I've seen Megadeth concert DVDs where the place is totally packed out and the crowd is singing the guitar parts while the band is playing them! Hell even the girls in South America have great taste in music, the ratio of guys to girls in their concerts is better then going to a nightclub! Where the US, UK and Australia etc are more into Pink, Lady Gaga, Justin Timberlake etc. Those are the "artists" that sell out shows in the west unfortunately. It sucks i know.

yep ... we, all the Girls here ... love rock !!!!!!!!! :wub:

yep ... we, all the Girls here ... love rock !!!!!!!!! :wub:

You got MSN? Haha only kidding(kinda) ;)

Maybe in SA they just don't know or don't care.

We ALL know that Slash, Izzy, Duff e etc are not in the band for years. The current lineup is great and because of that we are going.

Bullshit. There are plenty of casual fans who go to shows just to hear hits and they have no clue that Slash,Duff,etc are out. Also, a lot of the cats going weren't even born when GNR were in their prime and they had no chance to see them from 87-93 so,they go now and take what they can get as far as lineups go.

People just seem to be more mellow outside the US regarding all the negative history. At least Axl said this himself. I just can't believe how much irrelevant shit the band gets all the time.