Will new GN'R come out with a DVD concert?

Stipemanblue

I know it's not an official release, but when I was in HMV the other day they had 2 live GNR DVD's that I'd never seen before. I think they were imports, but it was the St Louis gig (the one with the riot) and I think Rock in Rio 2006. They wern't much to look at, but a nice find in a high street retailer =]

xXx

An official release would be nice. One of the concerts in full with some extra features like rehearsal clips, backstage footage, secret show clips, and maybe a rare song performance that happened at a previous concert (say Catcher is performed once and not again, toss that performance on as a bonus feature). It would a nice overview of the tour. We can only hope and speculate at this point though. Another choice would be to release the DVD as an extra with either a CD of new material, or even a live album at the very least. Sell it at a good price (the CD/DVD package) and it could do good things for this current line-up, especially in the sense of getting the general public to see how strong they are as a band.

Man im still wondering what ever happened to that behind the scenes footage from back in 2007 tour. Where they showed Axl on the way to the stage and had footage of Axl in some meeting room. Definately looked like a "making of" feature. Im hoping it gets released...

It's not up to GNR,it's up to the record company. A mix of the Japan/Canadian and upcoming 70,000 seat stadium shows would be awesome.Maybe a song or 2 from the secret shows as a bonus feature.

Agree... we should ask to the record company ...

Petition? Poll? How?