New Vince Neil song

Guest Apollo

Kinda has a Velvet Revolver feel to it, like if Vince was their lead singer, this is probally what you would get.

I like the tune, had no idea he was releasing anything though. 2010 is looking way better than 2009 so far.

Vince

Airbourne

Ratt

Vince's album will prove how fucking lazy he is though, theres only 3 original songs, the rest are covers.

Vince is so washed up. Dude can't even sing every other word these days. I saw Motley in Victoria about 3 or 4 years ago and it was by far the worst concert I've ever been to.

This pansy played a small club in Kingston a few years back and I attended just out of curiosity. A few songs into the set, people started chucking bottles his way and he threatened to punch 'em out. I met one of my very best friends that night and we had an awesome laugh throughout the whole thing. I'll always have Vince Neil to thank for that.

really? I went witha buddy to see him back in 2003 at Cowboys in Calgary. It was awesome. Front row center. The monitor was moving around cause of the vibrations so I'd make sure it stayed put. He seemd to appreciate that and just got to the point where it was "my job" :rofl-lol: Great, great show. It was all Motley Crue songs though expect You're INvited But Your Friend Can't Come. It was fun but he was so out of breath. half the time he was throwing the mIc in our face to finish the lines for him. I actually got hit kinda hard with the microphone durring Shout at the Devil. He knew it and said sorry and high fived me. :lol: Just an overall good time

Kinda has a Velvet Revolver feel to it, like if Vince was their lead singer, this is probally what you would get.

I like the tune, had no idea he was releasing anything though. 2010 is looking way better than 2009 so far.

Vince

Airbourne

Ratt

Vince's album will prove how fucking lazy he is though, theres only 3 original songs, the rest are covers.

Vince is so washed up. Dude can't even sing every other word these days. I saw Motley in Victoria about 3 or 4 years ago and it was by far the worst concert I've ever been to.

His voice is pretty shot, most of the time, but they still put on a decent show. I saw them in january when they played here -- front row center! I managed to film the whole show, too. Although, it was probably the worst or second worst I've seen them play.

Also............ Randy?????????

One of the best things about music is ....... it doesn't matter what anybody else thinks!!!!!

I could really care less if somebody doesn't like a song I like, or thinks that it is horrible or embarrasingly or that it just sucks.

I enjoy all types of music. I've never understood music snobs. Feel sorry for them, that they can't just sit back and enjoy any type of music - and that the name of the band, the band's fan base, what other people think - those things are important to them.

+ 1.

music snobs and beer snobs suck.

Vince

Airbourne

Ratt

Well, could be worse, like only 2 original songs!

I still want to hear it, do you have a song list?

Vince does do bad ass covers though.

Alice Cooper's "Cold Ethyl"

The Ramones' "I Wanna Be Sedated"

Chicago's "25 Or 6 To 4"

Sweet's "Set Me Free"

Aerosmith's "Chip Away The Stone"

Judas Priest's "Desert Plains"

Iggy/Stooges' "Lust For Life"

Black Sabbath's "Paranoid"

Bobby Fuller's "I Fought The Law" (with The Crickets; yes, Buddy Holly's Cricket's)

i'm looking forward to his album. this new song is half-assed at best but it doesn't dampen my hopes that they'll be at least 4 or 5 really cool tunes on his new CD.

Edited by artfromtex