3 more unconfirmed tour dates

poweslave

Just so everyone knows, http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?showtopic=160604 . "Pyro guy" please be careful posting information that you may or may not have acquired legitimately.

Justin

Isn't Pyro Guy supposedly the GnR 2010 tour "pyro guy"? :tongue2:

He might know something we don't..

I think Axl was basically saying,"don't buy tickets to shows we haven't officially announced."

Doesn't mean there isn't going to be any shows in those areas. ;)

The subject title needs to be changed, it's going to mislead people.

@axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

The subject title needs to be changed, it's going to mislead people.

@axlrose said:

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

There are NO new Guns N' Roses shows added to our current onsale itinerary dated as of February 25th. This means NO SHOWS in Panama, Costa Rica or Guatemala regardless of ANYONE's claims or ticket sales. These dates or ANY additional dates anywhere other than those already previously announced and on sale before February 25th will NOT BE HONORED. There will be NO EXCEPTIONS until further notice here on this my personal twitter account. If you have purchased tickets to ANY suggested new dates being offered after February 25th please contact your place of purchase for refunds. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Axl-

Done