i'm a little girl and i like to wear pretty dresses

inthisriver

I never thought I'd see a SNSD thread on mygnr, but here it is. :D

I've only heard the first few hits and they're cutesy catchy, but all these dangerously overpopulated idol groups coming out of the woodwork now - thanks to the success of Super Junior - is pretty absurd. I gotta say, though, some of 'em are really fine, especially Yoona. But still, give me Hyori over these chicks anyday (not her music, just her).

I never thought I'd see a SNSD thread on mygnr.

All these dangerously overpopulated idol groups coming out of the woodwork now is pretty absurd.

Give it a fair chance man,try being open minded.

I think it's after that you're allowed to announce that you think it's a load of shit. :confused:

:)

All these dangerously overpopulated idol groups coming out of the woodwork now is pretty absurd.

I think it's after that you're allowed to announce that you think it's a load of shit. :confused:

wtf?

Mad props for doing one monkey shit job of stripping down my argument, taking individual lines out of their intended context, and offering some devastatingly misplaced criticism about something I already admitted to doing in the post which you felt so compelled to edit and issue your impressions about.

For the record - and this is just to clarify things for all the morons out there who automatically associate any kind of unfavourable evaluation of something with hater-bashing - I don't go out of my way to lead crusades against manufactured musical fads, but I'll call it when I see it, and I don't need to scope through the full-length albums of every batch of newcomers to spot it. Now, that's not to suggest that I'm in complete objection to all of that, either - it just is what it is. And yea, nine-member pop groups who don't even write their own music or play any instruments, and essentially exist to look adorable whilst individually singing two lines per song - sure, I think it's fair to say that that's a tad absurd and exploitative, guilty pleasure or not. And no, that doesn't mean that it's a "load of shit." zint61's comprehension skills, however, unfortunately are.

wtf?

Mad props for doing one monkey shit job of stripping down my argument, taking individual lines out of their intended context, and offering some devastatingly misplaced criticism about something I already admitted to doing in the post which you felt so compelled to edit and issue your impressions about.

For the record - and this is just to clarify things for all the morons out there who automatically associate any kind of unfavourable evaluation of something with hater-bashing - I don't go out of my way to lead crusades against manufactured musical fads, but I'll call it when I see it, and I don't need to scope through the full-length albums of every batch of newcomers to spot it. Now, that's not to suggest that I'm in complete objection to all of that, either - it just is what it is. And yea, nine-member pop groups who don't even write their own music or play any instruments, and essentially exist to look adorable whilst individually singing two lines per song - sure, I think it's fair to say that that's a tad absurd and exploitative, guilty pleasure or not. And no, that doesn't mean that it's a "load of shit." zint61's comprehension skills, however, unfortunately are.

Yikes! :tongue2:

Easy man...apparantly you're not familiar with my history of being referred to as bigoted and close minded towards my taste in music in this section (by a select few).

My taste in music.

Having said that, go back and read my post again. ;)

I'm trying hard to appreciate Tricycle Rock...I really am!! :)

wtf?

Yikes! :tongue2:

Easy man...apparantly you're not familiar with my history of being referred to as bigoted and close minded towards my taste in music in this section (by a select few).

My taste in music.

Having said that, go back and read my post again. ;)

I'm trying hard to appreciate Tricycle Rock...I really am!! :)

lmaom.gif

Time to listen to Oh! and then Plastic Beach