Moderating team nominations & promotions

eRomano

Moderating team nominations & promotions February 2010

1) zint61 promoted from "Moderator Level 1" to "Moderator Level 2". He's now moderator in 91 Forums! THANKS zint61!

2) Jackie Moon promoted from Supporters to "News Reporter". WELCOME Jackie Moon!

3) gunsguy promoted from Supporters to "News Reporter". Speciak thanks to gunsguy for temporarilly giving a hand with the Main GNR Forum. WELCOME Gunsguy!

4) Rick promoted from Supporters to "Moderator Level 2". Rick is a former Moderator who has decided to come back as a Moderator. WELCOME BACK Rick!

5) Estranged Reality promoted from Members to "Moderator Level 1". WELCOME Estranged Reality!

Welcome to the new and returning members of the moderating team! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

Good choices with Rick, Estranged Reality and upgrading Zint61.

What does it mean to be reporter? I remember username and IndianaRose being that (I think so at least). Are they just allowed to post news in the News articles section, or what? Can they moderate the board somewhat?

What does it mean to be reporter? I remember username and IndianaRose being that (I think so at least). Are they just allowed to post news in the News articles section, or what? Can they moderate the board somewhat?

They report and verify news and post it in the News Articles section. That's it.

The reporter badges are being worked on, yes they are board defaults :) Coma is on it

thanks again guys

They report and verify news and post it in the News Articles section. That's it.

that is the main function, yes however there is more to do as well

Justin

Edited by gunsguy

The reporter badges are being worked on, yes they are board defaults :) Coma is on it

thanks again guys

that is the main function, yes however there is more to do as well

Justin

I think you all should get tattoos forget the badges

Edited by ThinkAboutYou