Guns N' Roses @ Zagreb, Croatia (June 20th) ?

Mango

Here's the translated (Google Translator) article GNR @ Zagreb, Croatia .. and basically after this article, all the major websites in the country published it too.

Confirmed Guns N 'Roses arrive in Zagreb!

1/3/2010. @ 12:01

Guns N 'Roses

Date and time: 20.6.2010. 20:00

Venue: Arena Zagreb

Ticket price: 275/300/330/350/500 Kn

Led by eccentric Axl Rose a Los Angeles rock group Guns N 'Roses will arrive for the first time in front of the Croatian fans.

The concert, a part of "The Chinese Democracy Tour" will happen on June 20th at the Arena Zagreb and it was confirmed from Lupa promotion - the organizers of the concert. Zagreb is the first of the towns or on the band's upcoming European tour.

Of course the new stuff from long-awaited album "Chinese Democracy" will be played, but the audience should expect also classic rock from the "Welcome to the Jungle" over "Sweet Child O 'Mine" to "You Could Be Mine" or the ballad "Do not Cry" and "Patience .

Tickets go on sale March 3rd on all points of Eventim (in Zagreb Rockmark bookstore in Berislavićevoj 13 and the Muzika.hr - buying a ticket).

Ticket prices for the category

Fan pit stand: 350 kuna

Stands: 300 kuna

Lower seats: 330 kuna

Upper seats: 275 kuna

Lodge: 500 kuna

Still no confirmation from the band itself, but Lupa Promotions was also the promoting team in charge of U2's concert in Zagreb (at Maksimir Stadium in August 2009) --> and that one happened.. actually two concerts happened :)

Edited by Mango

Thanks for the info, we will wait and see if there is confirmation other than promoters. I say that because lately there have been more than a few promoters or ticket agencies saying things that are not true. Would be great for everyone there to see this show though :)

Justin

I live in Slovenia, which is Croatia's neighbour country, I have an hour drive from my home to the Arena, so you'll see me there.. in the fan-pit :)

The tickets in USD?

Fan-pit : 65 USD

Stands: 55 USD

Lower seats: 61 USD

Upper seats: 51 USD

Logde: 93 USD

that's converted prices via xe.com/ucc

@Kok - aranžma (prevoz+vstopnica) je na voljo že na Vstopnice.com in Koncerti.net, posamezne karte se bodo prodajale preko Eventima.. ampak ne od jutri, kot je bilo najprej načrtovano, ampak s par dnevno zamudo (tako na Hrvaškem kot pri nas - logistične težave).

Lp

ticket sales in Zagreb have been postponed.

http://www.muzika.hr/clanak/25278/najave/odgada-se-pocetak-prodaje-ulaznica-za-gunse.aspx

"Although the tickets for june 20th show of GNR in Zagreb have been scheduled to go on sale on Wednesday march 3rd fans will have to wait a few more days before the tickets go on sale.

Because of technical uniqueness of the stage, it's size, and other elements the (band) management asked us, that the sale be delayed a couple of days till we can determine which of the seats will be put on sale, so that all of the visitors could have the best view of the stage. - has been reported by Lupa Promotions"

back in 2006 there was a concert in Budapest Hungary and I was there in the front row. now, I'm not excited as much and I'll probably be one of the last to buy a ticket, although I live in croatia. I also noticed that when you're in the fron row you can't really hear the music clear enough. Thus, I plan to sit in the back and enjoy.

by the way, the capacity of Arena Zagreb is around 20 000 people but I seriously doubt it will be much more than half full. maybe i'm mistaken but I have a feeling that the people here don't care much for GN'R.

and to the guy who said that he was driving a few years ago through Croatia and said that we are very poor; you are probably mistaken. well of course our GDP is small but just by driving through the country you really can't tell we are poor, zagreb especially. there are no things such as famine or disease, there are no more beggars than in any other country of the world, we're just a normal country, on the surface at least.

arena zagreb here's the official link of the arena. you should see some of the pictures, it looks great photo gallery

Edited by the rush

@Kok - aranžma (prevoz+vstopnica) je na voljo že na Vstopnice.com in Koncerti.net, posamezne karte se bodo prodajale preko Eventima.. ampak ne od jutri, kot je bilo najprej načrtovano, ampak s par dnevno zamudo (tako na Hrvaškem kot pri nas - logistične težave).

Lp

Kaj zdaj? GREMO AL KAJ??? :D

Ali naj še raje počakam, če bo slučajno v Ljubljani kaki špil - križanke pa to??? :D Ve kdo kaj o tem al pa v Avstriji??? :D Mango? ...anyone?

Lep pozdrav vsem našim, vašim pa everyone else :D

Guns N'ROSES - POSSIBLE ODGODA European tour for autumn 2010.

8th March 2010

Controversial Axl Rose and Guns N'Roses encountered certain difficulties in the formation of the tour and is expected to be their 'Chinese Democracy' tour in 2010 will be postponed to the autumn of this year. As for the local organization and technical problems that have emerged, with pleasure we announce that we have successfully overcome, and that's all, as far as Lupa promotion - is ready. As fans eagerly await the beginning of the day selling tickets for the concert Guns N'Roses, we expect more information to the end of the week.

http://www.lupapromotion.hr/