Do you guys think Axl's finishing up CD II in New York right now?

ITW 2012

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment I doubt it to be honest. Probably just wants to focus on the tour, he has a studio at his home so he may well play around in there during the down time. Axl always says he has to adjust to going on tour and get his life in a place where it's healthy for him to do so. I doubt being in tour mode and album mode is a pleasent place to be considering how much pressure comes with each of them.

But I don't know the guy, for all I know he is in the studio 24/7 and only taking breaks to do the gigs.

Edited by plonker88

''Another person who’s partied with Rose says he’s working on a new album after last year’s disappointing “Chinese Democracy” — the first Guns N’ Roses studio album in 15 years — and has something to prove''

Do you guys think Axl's finishing up CD II in New York right now? This article from the New York times mentions something about Axl working on another album. http://www.nypost.com/p/entertainment/music/new_york_hottest_party_boy_H44lJMpys5ISi02a7jB7hM

I sure hope so man, would not surprise me. Didn't he do alot of recording in NY back in 2006? Where was he the night of the Eddie Trunk interview where he was recording earlier? He has been spending alot of time in New York so the chances of him recording are pretty good. Unless the next record is done already.

''Another person who’s partied with Rose says he’s working on a new album after last year’s disappointing “Chinese Democracy” — the first Guns N’ Roses studio album in 15 years — and has something to prove''

That would be cool, but I'd have to highly, highly doubt that is the case.

That would be cool, but I'd have to highly, highly doubt that is the case.

This.

Axl uses to take 10 year per album ... :rofl-lol:

:P

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Axl has been there for a while, he always seemed to love the place. Plus the fact that those shows are selling so well may put a fire under his arse to make the most of it.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that Axl has been there for a while, he always seemed to love the place. Plus the fact that those shows are selling so well may put a fire under his arse to make the most of it.

Axl ?? Here in Brazil ?? No chance. He can't hide here like he hide in US. :P

At the moment I doubt it to be honest. Probably just wants to focus on the tour, he has a studio at his home so he may well play around in there during the down time. Axl always says he has to adjust to going on tour and get his life in a place where it's healthy for him to do so. I doubt being in tour mode and album mode is a pleasent place to be considering how much pressure comes with each of them.

But I don't know the guy, for all I know he is in the studio 24/7 and only taking breaks to do the gigs.

That's how TSI? was recorded I think

Different situation if it was, they already had the songs written for them, all they had to do was basically re-record them and put their own spin on it.

Different situation if it was, they already had the songs written for them, all they had to do was basically re-record them and put their own spin on it.

How's that different? Write the songs beforehand (they've had enough time) and go into the studio to record some tracks.