ATTENTION: FAKE SELLERS ON EBAY!!

AMONMAT

For all the guys that buy gnr bootlegs on ebay:

BE CAREFULL!!

RECENTLY ARE CIRCULATING A LOT OF FAKES EXPECIALLY (PRO-CDR-S ).

Don't ever buy from this users:

- FORTUS_2008 (Hungary)---> Now He is selling a fake copy of a Power Gate Boots called "City of Illusion" and a fake copy of "Democracy at Tokyo") This Users changes always his username

- BRUTAL.FINDS (Japan) ---> He sells fake copy of: "Democracy at Osaka", "Democracy at Tokyo", "1988 Tour Special", "San Diego 1988"

- BRAVE NEW 2008 (Buenos AireS)---> Sells fake copy of "Last American Hero"(2007 Concert), and other gnr boot like "Accidental fucking Discharge" and "Don't fucking kill each other" . This Users changes always his username

YOU FIND THEM ON EBAY USA: PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WRITE TO THESE USERS TO STOP THIS! THEY ARE RIPPING OF COLLECTORS.

Edited by AMONMAT

For all the guys that buy gnr bootlegs on ebay:

BE CAREFULL!!

RECENTLY ARE CIRCULATING A LOT OF FAKES EXPECIALLY (PRO-CDR-S ).

Don't ever buy from this users:

- FORTUS_2008 (Hungary)---> Now He is selling a fake copy of a Power Gate Boots called "City of Illusion" and a fake copy of "Democracy at Tokyo") This Users changes always his username

- BRUTAL.FINDS (Japan) ---> He sells fake copy of: "Democracy at Osaka", "Democracy at Tokyo", "1988 Tour Special", "San Diego 1988"

- BRAVE NEW 2008 (Buenos AireS)---> Sells fake copy of "Last American Hero"(2007 Concert), and other gnr boot like "Accidental fucking Discharge" and "Don't fucking kill each other" . This Users changes always his username

YOU FIND THEM ON EBAY USA: PLEASE INFORM ALL YOUR FRIENDS AND WRITE TO THESE USERS TO STOP THIS! THEY ARE RIPPING OF COLLECTORS.

I don't know about the CDR's titles Fortus _2008 is selling but I recently bought some original silver discs from him and they were perfect..........Buying pro made CDR's is always a crap shoot...................

Yes the silvers cd are all Ok.

But all the rare CD-Rs are fakes.

Example for all:

LONDON CALLING

"LONDON CALLING" MARQUEE 1987 - METAL SWORD RECORDS

I have bought it one year ago from The user "kamkamgnr" before he changed his account in "fortus_2008"

FAKE

londoncallingl.jpg

ORIGINAL ONE

frontmx.jpg

londoncallingcd1.jpg

"CITY OF ILLUSION" WIEN 1992 POWER GATE

FAKE:

gnrcityofillusionfull.jpg

ORIGINAL ONE:

frontmqy.jpg

35644220.jpg

About the items sold by the users "brutal.finds" they are 100% all fakes, you can see the TDK marks on the cds hihi

Edited by AMONMAT

Shouldn't be selling bootlegs anyway...

I'm telling this becouse there are a lot of Bootlegs Collectors...

I'm one of them..

And I don't like people like these that sells fakes on ebay for a lot of money.

how can I know if it's fake or not?

If someone need help I'm happy to answer to all of you..

I have discovered new fake on sale on EBAY USE by thi user brutal.finds:

LIVE AT BUDOKAN 1988 (ACES HIGH FAKE)

GNR-Japan-Dec10-1988-CD1.jpg

GNR-Japan-Dec10-1988-CD2.jpg

GNR-Japan-Dec10-1988-front.jpg

THE SPIRIT OF '88 (SEE NO EVIL RECORDS)

FAKE:

GNR-Japan-Dec7-1988-display.jpg

ORIGINAL:

dscn1022z.jpg

ATTENTION TO THIS SELLER: BRUTAL.FINDS (JAPAN)

The seller (brutal.finds) of LIVE AT BUDOKAN 1988 mentions on ebay that he is not selling an original pressing but a copy. I don't see any problem with that. I do have a problem with his prices. 25$ for a 2 cd-r is just ridiculous.

He wrote that after I have contected him.

I've tell him that he is selling fakes.

In the past action he have sold the same titles for 100-200$.

Now if other ebayer will not waste their money is only becouse I decide to wirite to him and tell that I will report these item to ebay.

Edited by AMONMAT

It doesn't make it fake...there really aren't "Official" bootleg covers..hell all 12 of my GnR DVD bootlegs have my own personal DVD insert and art, mostly because I am a graphic designer and can make much nicer ones then the shitty ones they package with the download...

Why are you BUYING bootlegs? Seriously...

It doesn't make it fake...there really aren't "Official" bootleg covers..hell all 12 of my GnR DVD bootlegs have my own personal DVD insert and art, mostly because I am a graphic designer and can make much nicer ones then the shitty ones they package with the download...

Why are you BUYING bootlegs? Seriously...

If I have to explain it to you then you would not understand........... but since you asked some of us like to have real silver disc physical media we can hold in our hands as opposed to just doing a downloading the shows onto our Ipods or burning the shows on cdr's....It is like any collectable, collecting autographs, tee shirts, vinyl records, etc........it is a hobby some of us enjoy......nothing very mysterious about it...........

I agree with you..

Collecting bootlegs for me is a passion and a hobby so if you have a passion you will cultivate it.

The silver discs are still just originally blank cd-r's that have been pressed with the GnR logo and info...you guys can keep dropping cash for that, meanwhile I will have 25 new DVD shows in my collection, with custom artwork printed in a Graphic Design print shop inside of a lovely amaray case...all for about the price of a 25 pack of DVDs...which is about 9$...

I'm one of them..

is this tokyo one(the blue) fake? mabe it's another company release?

I'm one of them..

is this tokyo one(the blue) fake? mabe it's another company release?

All the botts You see are copies ...expecialy the new tour bootlegs..

anyway are all well done fakes...but thay don't worth these price..

I would buy these boots for 10 euros!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

They should ban all the users that are selling not original GnR stuff there (not bootlegs). I mean I don't like when I search for something, I only see thousand of pages their homemade pics and stuff...

Thanks a lot.

Edited by roxxy

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

http://cgi.ebay.com/INTERVIEW-MAGAZINE-AXL-ROSE-Guns-N-Roses-MAY-1992-/110640700672?pt=Magazines&hash=item19c2b31d00

thought I would post this here. Its not a fake but give me a break!! $300!! Damn not even if It was signed by Axl and Steph. lol But I tell you fella you get that much let me know. I will sell you mine for that.

Guest Sleeping Like An Angel

To anyone who may have been caught: If you can prove the item is fake (ask any music outlet to take a look and write a letter confirming it is fake) you automatically get a refund on paypal without having to send em back so you can end up with them for free :lol: