NY Post: Axl Rose is New York's Hottest Party Boy

Cruel Intentions

By the way I hope this drinking is just a bit of fun and not a problem

It's hard to say for sure since we really don't know what else he does, where he goes, etc. beyond this tour. But the fact that the article says he hasn't hit NYC this hard since 2006 makes me think he's just having fun till the tour resumes.

:rofl-lol:

You guys certainly worry about pointless stuff! Let the man, and anybody else for that matter, have his drink. As I recall GN'R was a rock band, if you are concerned I suggest you change to Jonas Brothers.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to say for sure since we really don't know what else he does, where he goes, etc. beyond this tour. But the fact that the article says he hasn't hit NYC this hard since 2006 makes me think he's just having fun till the tour resumes.

You guys certainly worry about pointless stuff! Let the man, and anybody else for that matter, have his drink. As I recall GN'R was a rock band, if you are concerned I suggest you change to Jonas Brothers.

That's a stupid comment. Pushing 50 and drinking like Axl is right now is all good on your downtime, but with the Brazil tour coming up I hope he's in his best shape physically and vocally, I have no doubts he will be after really thinking about it, Axl's serious about being in the right shape and putting on a good show.

The story is getting picked up by various media outlets, and in a positive light as well. Perez Hilton, as much as many of you despise him, does have a very huge following and was very positive about GNR and Axl, which is weird considering how negative he's been bout GNR.

"We have a sneaking suspicion that Guns N' Roses may be having a renaissance period very very soon."

http://perezhilton.com/2010-03-02-axl-rose-out-of-control-or-just-a-rockstar#respond

Edited by ohmygod

"We have a sneaking suspicion that Guns N' Roses may be having a renaissance period very very soon."

Axl will drink it all alone for all those who quit. :D

Whatever, I hope he doesn't fuck up his voice.

He won't. It'll probably be more raspy but he can't fuck it up so fast.

This story is getting picked up all over the net...Perez Hilton and Huffington Post have done their own versions in response...wonder how long b4 we get a tweet from Axl about it? Seems like most of the stories are pretty positive even the Perez one shockingly!

Sounds like he went on a paid vacation - 2 scaled down shows, living the life of a wealthy bachelor in great shape that likes fashion and hot women, and splurged a bit.

Most interesting part of the article was hanging out with Black Eyed Peas.

Only in the post grunge 21st century, is where the press are concerned about actual rock stars partying like actual rockstars.

I wouldn't really say the press is "concerned." Let's face it, the guy hasn't been seen in NY(or anywhere before the tour for that matter) since 2007. He's played 3 shows and gone bar hopping on a nightly basis within the last month in the greatest city in the world and he doesn't even live there, I'd call that newsworthy.

Guest RonMexico82

"A one man stimulus package!" :lol: Or as we say here in Ireland - "Fuck the recession, lets have a session!"

Yeah, I agree. I hate to sound like a downer, but I do hope the drinking thing doesn't get out of hand. The doctors don't give liver transplants to alcoholics anymore lol.

Axl should be working on planning on a US tour instead of partying to all hours of the morning. lol

You guys certainly worry about pointless stuff!

Yeah cause health is something to completely undermine :confused:

i think having a considerate thought like that shows the division between fans- there's those who genuinely wish well for the man, and then there's those who are selfishly concerned on whether or not the show (his voice) will go on

I'm not subjecting you to either one, just on a general note