NY Post: Axl Rose is New York's Hottest Party Boy

Cruel Intentions

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I've done my partying. I've been down Slash's road of near death "fun". Ask Duff if the shit is "fun" and see what he says.

Personally, I don't understand how you or anyone else can say they enjoy life, while at the same time trying their best to snuff it out or degrade it's quality. That's like saying you love your CD collection but then strapping each disc, face down, to the bottoms of your feet and walking on them all day.

Seems kind of ass backwards imo.

Got that right.

zzz....

Boring. Shut up and enjoy the day.

What makes one so judgmental? Seriously though... Quite funny.

Isn't it? And here I was thinking that it was part of rock n roll.. Maybe I was wrong, then again I dont really care about opinions :shrugs:

Anyway when you guys come to Finland drink at will, it's certainly more part of our culture than any other thing! See you at the bar in June, if one can anymore see at that point hehe..

Edited by .Seal

I tried to post this on NYPOST.COM in the comment section but the damn thing isn't taking any comments...

Oh look at all you haters out there. Sniveling little wieners with one hand on your keyboard and the other one pinchin' the tip.

Axl Rose is the greatest rock frontman ever and just completed the first leg of a worldwide tour that will make him millions and millions of dollars. His latest album went platinum. He dines on the finest cuisine and breaks bitches hearts across the globe. But he's always been the target for snide criticism from the dickpinchers like yourselves; whose low self-esteem and desperate impotence in life drive you to hate. He's always done it his way, he's never succumbed to a drug habit, and now sits atop his craft waving a middle finger in the face of the petulant tools like you. Take a few moments this month to watch him blast the ass off sold out 70,000 seat stadiums in South America during the next phase of his tour. Sit back and watch his bank account bust at the seams. And just take solice in knowing that you could live a thousand lives, or a million years...and you would still be but a gnat on King Kong's dick.

• 1 month later...
"Unfortunately, I never played Ping-Pong with Axl Rose," Johansson says. "I did see him there, but I didn't get to play him. I'm a huge fan, so I was happy to learn that he was really a nice guy - very funny, laid-back."

When the actress was growing up, she remembers listening to her mom's Donovan, Cat Stevens and Richie Havens cassettes ... until she discovered Guns N' Roses.

"I can't say that Axl and I are bosom buddies, although I would like to. Maybe after the Post reported it, it will finally come true." She laughs, adding, "My 13-year-old dream come true!"

From this week's InStyle magazine.

"Unfortunately, I never played Ping-Pong with Axl Rose," Johansson says. "I did see him there, but I didn't get to play him. I'm a huge fan, so I was happy to learn that he was really a nice guy - very funny, laid-back."

When the actress was growing up, she remembers listening to her mom's Donovan, Cat Stevens and Richie Havens cassettes ... until she discovered Guns N' Roses.

"I can't say that Axl and I are bosom buddies, although I would like to. Maybe after the Post reported it, it will finally come true." She laughs, adding, "My 13-year-old dream come true!"

From this week's InStyle magazine.

Scarlett Johansson ?