I just won tickets to Billy Joel/Elton John

Subtle Signs

So, I will be seeing Billy Joel/Elton John on my birthday,this coming Tuesday. Would I have paid $150 or whatever they are charging? Hell no but I'd only pay that much for a GNR reunion. Anyway,has anyone seen this tour? I only know a handful of songs by each artist. I always wanted to see Billy Joel and I know Elton has been a huge influence on Axl. This concert has been postponed twice so we'll see if it actually happens on Tuesday.

Floor/100-200 Sides $177.00

100 Level Ends $177.00

100 Level Ends $177.00

100 Level Ends $97.00

100 Level Ends $97.00

200 Level Ends $97.00

200 Level Ends $97.00

200 Level Ends $97.00

200 Level Ends $97.00

100/200 Level Rear Stage $97.00

300 Level Sides $97.00

300 Level Corners $97.00

300 Level Ends $47.00

Those prices are without service charges.

These are the 2 best available as of right now:

Type Section Row Seat Price

ADULT FL4 27 13 $177.00

ADULT FL4 27 14 $177.00

Per Ticket Fee: $33.00

HSBC Arena Facility Fee: $5.00

Order Processing: $3.00

SubTotal: $395.00

Edited by xGNRxSTARx

So, I will be seeing Billy Joel/Elton John on my birthday,this coming Tuesday. Would i have paid $150 or whatever they are charging? Hell no but I'd only pay that much for a GNR reunion. Anyway,has anyone seen this tour? I only know a handful of songs by each artist. I always wanted to see Billy Joel and I know Elton has been a huge influence on Axl. This concert has been postponed twice so we'll see if it actually happens on Tuesday.

You live in Buffalo, right?

I was going to go to the original Buffalo show, but it was cancelled.

So, I will be seeing Billy Joel/Elton John on my birthday,this coming Tuesday. Would i have paid $150 or whatever they are charging? Hell no but I'd only pay that much for a GNR reunion. Anyway,has anyone seen this tour? I only know a handful of songs by each artist. I always wanted to see Billy Joel and I know Elton has been a huge influence on Axl. This concert has been postponed twice so we'll see if it actually happens on Tuesday.

You live in Buffalo, right?

I was going to go to the original Buffalo show, but it was cancelled.

Yes,don't remind me about Buffalo :tongue2: .

Yeah, I think this was postponed twice, I am surprised it wasn't canceled completely. If I hadn't won tix I was gonna mess with the scalpers. There are still floor tix left ,not sure what else but if you wait til about 30 mins before the show, they are looking to dump what they have left. Though some scalpers would rather eat the ticket than lose money.

I didn't know it got rescheduled another time. I'd be going since I'm on spring break next week, but money's a bit tight, especially now that I added 4 Maiden shows in July to my schedule. :shrugs:

Should be a great show though!