Axl arriving in Brazil

axlbrazil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't that girl in the second photo Beta's daughter? Or maybe Sasha? To be honest it could be a complete random but it's fun to speculate.

yes, it´s Vanessa (Beta´s daughter)

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..

Edited by danmak

HEYYYYY. THAT GUY IS ERIC. :blink: :blink: :blink:

PS: Look people behind staring at him. He looks pissed :rofl-lol:

Which is pretty normal for pushing through a crowded airport. Never a good day for me.

Where's Beta?

Edited by Orsys

Which is pretty normal for pushing through a crowded airport. Never a good day for me.

Where's Beta?

You can see her hair behind Axl in the first pic, wearing the orange jumper. I assume that's her based on the hair colour.

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..when you feel helpless ..(i don´t know if this is the correct english word - i wanted to say that it´s like you want to do something so much and you can´t, you don´t know how..)

maybe his underpants were riding up in his arse

Where's Beta?

You can see her hair behind Axl in the first pic, wearing the orange jumper. I assume that's her based on the hair colour.

let´s make it clear before the investigation of "who is on the photos" will take much more pages :lol:

Vanessa is on both pictures - the girl with blond hair on the second picture and you can see her hand on the first pic(you can see her tatoo), Fernando is behind Axl on the first pic and the person who wears the orange jumper should be Beta. and i have no idea who are the two other guys.

are we happy now? candy was given :laugh:

Edited by danmak

He looks pissed.

imo more sad and depressed partly with an anger inside..like when you want to yell and cry at the same moment..when you feel helpless ..(i don´t know if this is the correct english word - i wanted to say that it´s like you want to do something so much and you can´t, you don´t know how..)

*facepalm*

this wasn´t neccessary nor funny

He looks pissed.

*facepalm*

this wasn´t neccessary nor funny

Neither are your posts.

i don't think it's Eric.

i, also, didn´t think it could be Eric...according to the pictures from canada tour that were posted here on the forum, Eric looks little bit different.. (i´m lazy and don´t have a time to look for them now)

happy? :laugh:

Almost! Would you be so kind as to tell us WHY Axl looks pissed off? :heart: (Having to push the cart himself can't be the real reason behind his mood).

doesn´t affect me like he would be exactly pissed off (read above) - but it´s only my opinion when i look at the pictures.

if you want to know how he felt at the moment the photo was taken, you have to ASK HIM, not me. :) i don´t know the answer, i´m only saying my opinion, nothing more.