Axl arriving in Brazil

axlbrazil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you think it annoys Axl that he has to get public transport these days? When the likes of Bono and Bon Jovi still have their own aircrafts?

Apparently at the height of GNR's fame, Axl wouldn't get on the same flight as the band, let alone an aircraft full of holidaymakers....

LA

Do you think it annoys Axl that he has to get public transport these days? When the likes of Bono and Bon Jovi still have their own aircrafts?

Apparently at the height of GNR's fame, Axl wouldn't get on the same flight as the band, let alone an aircraft full of holidaymakers....

LA

Axl still rides Private I think

Funny how people almost want him to look "pissed".

He's just pushing his luggage through an airport, he's hardly gonna be doing a little dance with big stupid grin on his face is he?

LP

But someone always has to look at the negitive side. lol Give the guy a break he has been flying for like 20 hours. lol

I'm not sure that Axl's always riding separately from the band. I bet they flew together from Brazilia to Rio. I know when they left Halifax the morning after the concert, most of the guys were on a Continental Airlines flight booked for California but they flew throught Newark. Tommy went to Philadelphia and Ron and Frank went home. As far as I know, Axl & family was on the same flight with the other band members because they all went through security/ US customs in Halifax at the same time as me. I boarded a Delta flight for Boston and they all went to Newark.

I imagine that a couple of these guys have never been to brazil (I think DJ stated that he had not been to Brazil before on here). I bet they were interested in arriving early to check-out the sites. Axl has been many times and seemed to be having a blast in New York. I imagine that he's just taking his time and is enjoying life at his own pace.