Axl arriving in Brazil

axlbrazil

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great!!! Thanks for posting it. :D

Nice video, anyone feel like translating what the reporter was saying at the end?

Does it like Axl has hired a bodygaurd to anyone else in the form of that bit muscley guy that looks a tad like Eric, or was it just some guy working for the airport?

Nice video, anyone feel like translating what the reporter was saying at the end?

Does it like Axl has hired a bodygaurd to anyone else in the form of that bit muscley guy that looks a tad like Eric, or was it just some guy working for the airport?

He is his bodyguard i think

Most likely he hired a bodyguard....wasn`t he robbed last time in Rio :) ?

I'm brazilian and I didn't understand either. He said something about "being exclusive, excluding little agencies from the loop" (something like that).

Does it like Axl has hired a bodygaurd to anyone else in the form of that bit muscley guy

I'd have to say that yes, Axl does have hired security with him pretty much at all times. The dude's a wealthy rock-star. There's plenty of people out there, that would if they could, hurt a guy like Axl. Axl's not a God and he's probably not really a super-tough guy.

I think Axl's had hired security surrounding him at all times since he got super-famous. Just look at how long Big Earl worked for him.

Edited by Crowebar

Do you think it annoys Axl that he has to get public transport these days? When the likes of Bono and Bon Jovi still have their own aircrafts?

Apparently at the height of GNR's fame, Axl wouldn't get on the same flight as the band, let alone an aircraft full of holidaymakers....

LA

Axl still rides Private I think

He has his own Jet duuudes.