Use Your Illusion Australian celebration gold picture disc box set + t-shirt

Hi all,

i'm absolutely new here to this forum and i'm already bugging you guys with a question.

I have here with me two Australian boxes of Guns N' Roses, Use Your Illusion I and II with stickers on them saying that it is a celebration edition with a gold picture disc cd + t-shirt.

does anybody know if these are worth anything? I bought them a long time ago when i was still young hehehe

thanks for the help.

Jan

I would say around $50 USD each for those if they are still sealed.

If they were the ones with the cassette rather than the CD then they are actually worth more, they seem to be rarer.

On that point if someone has the Celebration Edition UYI I cassette with t-shirt still sealed let me know :)

Can't I put pictures in here? or can I just put pictures through an external website?

The boxes are not sealed, they are opened as 15 years ago I was curious to see the picture discs.

In fact, i'm selling my entire GNR collection, but there's not that much special in it.

Can't I put pictures in here? or can I just put pictures through an external website?

The boxes are not sealed, they are opened as 15 years ago I was curious to see the picture discs.

In fact, i'm selling my entire GNR collection, but there's not that much special in it.

just use an image hosting site such as photobucket or picoodle, whatever, and upload the links via the 'insert image' button on your posting toolbar.