Favorite 1991 album?

Rock_And_Roll_Over

Favorite 1991 album?  

85 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There's a thread about this topic on Metal Sludge, and after seeing some of the choices I realized how many kickass albums came out in '91! So what's YOUR favorite?

I put down the first options I could think of, a lot of albums came out that year so if yours isn't listed then just put it in your reply and choose "Other".

Edited by Rock_And_Roll_Over

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All good bands you listed - Each has an album, that I would list as great, but I have to go with Achtung Baby and U2.

It is the Anti-Ok Computer/Nevermind.

For everything those two revolutionary records are not - Achtung Baby is.

Edit: The 90's where great for music!!!! Mainstream and Underground.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Achtung Baby. But Screamadelica by Primal Scream should be on that list.

Great album, but it shouldn't be there.

noone in the us has heard that album.

No More Tears is not on that list. :thumbsdown:

Yeah, I originally put in that one, but I took it off to include the "other" option.

you did good.

it shouldn't be there.

My favorite is the Illusions, but I'm not gonna pick that since this is a GNR forum and that's no fun.

Badmotorfinger: Very average album, in my opinion. Soundgarden's last "great" album was Louder Than Love, for me.

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge: It's Van Hagar and I'm truly not a fan in the slightest. I own this one (it was given to me), and I don't like it.

Nevermind: Good album, but not quite as good as Bleach, and I don't like it was much as others do.

BloodSugarSexMagik: Half of it's great and the other half is either awful or average. I feel this way with every single one of RHCP's albums.

Achtung Baby: Never have listened to it. Been meaning to get around to it, but I haven't. I hear it's great, and I've been really getting into U2 as of late, so after I listen to this it may be my pick.

Ten: Great album. A few songs that aren't so good, but the majority of the songs are great.

Metallica: I like it, but not all that incredible or special.

Gish: Never gave it a full listen, but I've liked what I heard. Same case with the U2 album.

I'm picking Ten.

My favorite is the Illusions, but I'm not gonna pick that since this is a GNR forum and that's no fun.

Badmotorfinger: Very average album, in my opinion. Soundgarden's last "great" album was Louder Than Love, for me.

For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge: It's Van Hagar and I'm truly not a fan in the slightest. I own this one (it was given to me), and I don't like it.

Nevermind: Good album, but not quite as good as Bleach, and I don't like it was much as others do.

BloodSugarSexMagik: Half of it's great and the other half is either awful or average. I feel this way with every single one of RHCP's albums.

Achtung Baby: Never have listened to it. Been meaning to get around to it, but I haven't. I hear it's great, and I've been really getting into U2 as of late, so after I listen to this it may be my pick.

Ten: Great album. A few songs that aren't so good, but the majority of the songs are great.

Metallica: I like it, but not all that incredible or special.

Gish: Never gave it a full listen, but I've liked what I heard. Same case with the U2 album.

I'm picking Ten.

I agree with your take on BloodSugar...

I've always thought half that album was brilliant - and well the other half.......meh.

Edited by SunnyDRE

Guest Satanisk_Slakt

I have to say Use Your Illusion I, but Ten - Pearl Jam, Nevermind - Nirvana and Badmotorfinger - Soundgarden are very close.