Fernando confirms Live Stream on future concerts!

ManetsBR

Cotis asked: Any plans coming to light with that live show broadcast thing you mentioned awhile back?

Fernando answered:

It'll happen, not for the SA tour, but future ones.

Well, he's talking about a official thing, because March 13th will be livestreamed by fans.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

really, what site will the march 13th show be streamed on?

and is the fan going to be on the seats or general admission...?

General admission. And the camera will be shaky with tons of hands and devil horns (for GNR?) going on

Exactly, nothing to get too excited about.

Yes, we are trying to get everything we can, to make sure everyone that isn't there, is able to watch the show and not bootlegs of the show. Do know though, that this is a delicate situation that we are clearing up.

Cool. Thanks for letting us know! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Would it be like a Pay Per View kind of thing?

Yes, we are trying to get everything we can, to make sure everyone that isn't there, is able to watch the show and not bootlegs of the show. Do know though, that this is a delicate situation that we are clearing up.

Very cool dude! Looking forward to seeing Axl and the gang tearing it up at shows I can't go to. :)

Sounds good to me =)

R.

I would assume a web stream is more likely.

I think that'd be very smart when it comes to getting new fans. There are many people that know of Guns N' Roses, but never actually have seen them live these days. It's easy to just click on a link on internet to see. And of course, when they see this live streaming they will do everything they can to make it to a show ;) That's right GN'R, show the whole world how great you are right now!!! rock3

I would assume a web stream is more likely.

Yes, i think that´s the format

That's a great idea, something the fans will really appreciate :)

VERY COOL!!! rock3

There goes my social life....

P.S.

Could you ask the band if they cover Led Zep's 'Rock and Roll'? They would do a killer job on that one, for sure!!! rock3