Slash says he wouldn't want to fight Axl Rose

axlstud

Lets be honest..Slash is laid back and nice. Axls a straight Badass. It wouldnt be a fight Axl would fuck slash right up no contest.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's nice, he grunted n' moaned when I asked for an autograph(I still got it though). On topic though, Slash is bigger now, but Axl is straight up crazy, he takes kickboxing lessons as well. I wouldn't want to mess with that either.

I had the misfortune to see a recent photo of slash shirtless,he has man-boobs :scared: It would not be a fight, it would be a slaughter. :lol::lol:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best kind of psycho

The kind that beats his girlfriends?

I'm a huge Axl/GNR fan, but whenever I read one of those old stories about his proclivity to beat chicks I'm always taken aback a little and wonder why I'm a hug fan of this guy. I mean it would be understandable if he just hit one of his gf's as an isolated incident fueled by passion/rage, but doing it often and in public seemed to be his MO. It's kinda hard to get past that sometimes, atleast for me.

i would fight frank before i would fight axl.

That's because you're a racist.

Best kind of psycho

I'm a huge Axl/GNR fan, but whenever I read one of those old stories about his proclivity to beat chicks I'm always taken aback a little and wonder why I'm a hug fan of this guy. I mean it would be understandable if he just hit one of his gf's as an isolated incident fueled by passion/rage, but doing it often and in public seemed to be his MO. It's kinda hard to get past that sometimes, atleast for me.

You realize Slash was arrested for domestic violence in 2000 I believe, as was Adler in 1997 and Adler was convicted?

Best kind of psycho

You realize Slash was arrested for domestic violence in 2000 I believe, as was Adler in 1997 and Adler was convicted?

:rolleyes: I've seen you use that numerous times before. There's a big difference between someone having a verbal dustup with their wife every once in awhile (especially a rock star, not to mention getting arrested doesn't mean you actually did anything given the stupid domestic violence laws) and a guy who takes all his problems in the world out on 100 pound girlfriends on a regular basis.

I would've expected you (a stalker against females) to know this.

Edited by BMo13

Best kind of psycho

:rolleyes: I've seen you use that numerous times before. There's a big difference between someone having a verbal dustup with their wife every once in awhile (especially a rock star, not to mention getting arrested doesn't mean you actually did anything given the stupid domestic violence laws) and a guy who takes all his problems in the world out on 100 pound girlfriends on a regular basis.

You don't know what any of these people have actually done and who 's guilty of what. None of us will ever know that.

Adler has been in jail three times for domestic violence on three different women, so that wasn't a tiny dust up.

Best kind of psycho

You don't know what any of these people have actually done and who 's guilty of what. None of us will ever know that.

Adler has been in jail three times for domestic violence on three different women, so that wasn't a tiny dust up.

Sure, I don't know exactly what people have done. But I can make an EDUCATED guess. Axl has been accused by many people and publications of abuse towards females throughout the years. Did he or his friends ever deny it? No, at best they say it was a "volatile relationship." Let's put it this way, if numerous people have accused me of beating my girlfriends (and often), I'm gonnna come out and say it's bullshit if it actually is, not sit silent and join therapy. That would seem to acknowledge some guilt.

And I was never talking about Steven Adler, so I really don't give a fuck.

Oh my god who gives a shit about this kind of crap?

The only thing that matters is that Axl and Slash did great music together and that they both suck nowadays (Axl quite more than Slash actually)

Edited by Roky

Best kind of psycho

You could justify all kinds of behavior when you throw Adler in to the mix but it still doesn't make it right. Face the facts, Axl is a bully that likes to beat up women.

Best kind of psycho

You could justify all kinds of behavior when you throw Adler in to the mix but it still doesn't make it right. Face the facts, Axl is a bully that likes to beat up women.

The Security guard in sweden and the photog at the airport were women? Only 2 women have claimed this and they had financial reason to benefit from it. Zutaut said Erin was a provoker,and Stephanie's rowdy divorce from Peter Brant shows her character as well imo.