Slash says he wouldn't want to fight Axl Rose

axlstud

Best kind of psycho

The kind that beats his girlfriends?

I'm a huge Axl/GNR fan, but whenever I read one of those old stories about his proclivity to beat chicks I'm always taken aback a little and wonder why I'm a hug fan of this guy. I mean it would be understandable if he just hit one of his gf's as an isolated incident fueled by passion/rage, but doing it often and in public seemed to be his MO. It's kinda hard to get past that sometimes, atleast for me.

i would fight frank before i would fight axl.

That's because you're a racist.

You realize Slash was arrested for domestic violence in 2000 I believe, as was Adler in 1997 and Adler was convicted?

You could justify all kinds of behavior when you throw Adler in to the mix but it still doesn't make it right. Face the facts, Axl is a bully that likes to beat up women.

The Security guard in sweden and the photog at the airport were women? Only 2 women have claimed this and they had financial reason to benefit from it. Zutaut said Erin was a provoker,and Stephanie's rowdy divorce from Peter Brant shows her character as well imo.

Really? You want to bring up the security guard? The one Axl bit like a bitch? Sorry but that doesn't come across as a very manly thing to do. Who cares if one was a provoker and the other had character issues. It is never OK to hit a woman.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Best kind of psycho

I'm a huge Axl/GNR fan, but whenever I read one of those old stories about his proclivity to beat chicks I'm always taken aback a little and wonder why I'm a hug fan of this guy. I mean it would be understandable if he just hit one of his gf's as an isolated incident fueled by passion/rage, but doing it often and in public seemed to be his MO. It's kinda hard to get past that sometimes, atleast for me.

You realize Slash was arrested for domestic violence in 2000 I believe, as was Adler in 1997 and Adler was convicted?

You could justify all kinds of behavior when you throw Adler in to the mix but it still doesn't make it right. Face the facts, Axl is a bully that likes to beat up women.

The Security guard in sweden and the photog at the airport were women? Only 2 women have claimed this and they had financial reason to benefit from it. Zutaut said Erin was a provoker,and Stephanie's rowdy divorce from Peter Brant shows her character as well imo.

Really? You want to bring up the security guard? The one Axl bit like a bitch? Sorry but that doesn't come across as a very manly thing to do. Who cares if one was a provoker and the other had character issues. It is never OK to hit a woman.

I might bite somebody too if I were Drunk and Pissed off enough, how many fights have you been in tough guy? If a woman hits you,you just stand there and take it? I wouldn't. Only 2 women have claimed this, neither filed criminal charges, The biker named "stump" in the St.Louis episode wasn't a woman either.

Axl doesn't beat women. Shut the fuck up, people.

I'll read between the lines of Sabbath's words: Ignore all the evidence and pretend like it couldn't be possible. Keep your head in the sand, knowledge and honest opinion is dangerous!!!!

Oh and to Mojo whatever the hell your name is: Don't forget Axl's first serious gf that he moved to LA with. Gina whatever her name was, she claimed the same things happened to her.

Oh and I wouldn't put too much faith in discrediting Stephanie because of what's claimed by a spouse in divorce proceedings where kids are involved. It's a well known fact for anyone in the know that a lot of lies are thrown around in things like that. I also find it hard to believe that Erin Everly (who made no attempt to get any of Axl's money when she left and divorced him) would lie about what happened in their relationship. Do I wish these things weren't true about one of my favorite entertainers? Of course, but I'm not going to ignore the obvious.

Edited by BMo13

Best kind of psycho

I might bite somebody too if I were Drunk and Pissed off enough, how many fights have you been in tough guy? If a woman hits you,you just stand there and take it? I wouldn't. Only 2 women have claimed this, neither filed criminal charges, The biker named "stump" in the St.Louis episode wasn't a woman either.

Then you're a fuckin pussy too. I have been in enough fights to know I wouldn't bite someone. The biker named "Stump" didn't have any hands!! lol

Lets be honest..Slash is laid back and nice. Axls a straight Badass. It wouldnt be a fight Axl would fuck slash right up no contest.

I wouldn't go as far as saying he's nice, he grunted n' moaned when I asked for an autograph(I still got it though). On topic though, Slash is bigger now, but Axl is straight up crazy, he takes kickboxing lessons as well. I wouldn't want to mess with that either.

Axls bigger too

seriously guys... a lot of the stuff you are talking about is 20plus years old and none of our business anyway. Financial motivations hurt feelings etc etc 3 sides to every story somewhere in the middle is truth... best left alone IMO

Guest Sweet Tooth

This has to be the most childish topic I've ever seen ona GNR board

Says the person with one post.

lol @ fail argument

lol to all the idiots (slashites) saying that Axl beats women, SLASH WAS A INVOLVED IN A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INCIDENT TOO, SO SHUTUP MOTHERFUCKERS, YOUR IDOL ALSO BEATS WOMEN LOL

As JBJ might say, You give Axlites a bad name.

No he doesn't. He just drags down the stairs by the hair when they tell him "no". :rolleyes:

Oh, then you have witnessed this firsthand? Somehow I doubt that, and if Stump didn't have hands how was he shooting pics? Urban Myth, I was there.

Back on Topic you have 2 guys that used to be in a band together,total polar opposites,don't like each other,One is confrontational,one is passive aggressive

My money is on Axl, for gods sake Slash has a pacemaker!!! One well aimed punch to the chest and poof,no more slashypoo. :lol:

Three exes have alleged domestic violence against him, and multiple people testified during his case with Erin to having witnessed him assualting her. None of those people have ever been sued for slander or libel (or even just publicly accused of fibbing by Team Axl) that I'm aware of. Steph was one of the higest paid supermodels of her era and Erin had settled down with her billionaire second husband by the time she met Axl again in court, so the financial gain theory is as unsound as ever (especially when you take into account all those pesky witnesses). :shrugs:

lol to all the idiots (slashites) saying that Axl beats women, SLASH WAS A INVOLVED IN A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE INCIDENT TOO, SO SHUTUP MOTHERFUCKERS, YOUR IDOL ALSO BEATS WOMEN LOL

As JBJ might say, You give Axlites a bad name.

I'm not an Axlite, I'm a truth seeker

Edited by RocketKing99

No he doesn't. He just drags down the stairs by the hair when they tell him "no". :rolleyes:

Oh, then you have witnessed this firsthand? Somehow I doubt that, and if Stump didn't have hands how was he shooting pics? Urban Myth, I was there.

Back on Topic you have 2 guys that used to be in a band together,total polar opposites,don't like each other,One is confrontational,one is passive aggressive

My money is on Axl, for gods sake Slash has a pacemaker!!! One well aimed punch to the chest and poof,no more slashypoo. :lol:

lol thats fuckin awesome

Three exes have alleged domestic violence against him, and multiple people testified during his case with Erin to having witnessed him assualting her. None of those people have ever been sued for slander or libel (or even just publicly accused of fibbing by Team Axl) that I'm aware of. Steph was one of the higest paid supermodels of her era and Erin had settled down with her billionaire second husband by the time she met Axl again in court, so the financial gain theory is as unsound as ever (especially when you take into account all those pesky witnesses). :shrugs:

Three exes? I don't know where you are getting the third one. Two exes have alleged and filed CIVIL lawsuits against him. As far as "multiple" people testifying against Axl in CIVIL litigation, there is one I'm aware of that Slash used to go out with. Don't embellish the facts to try and make your point.

The most damning fact working against these women is that no criminal charges were ever filed in connection with either incident. Only civil lawsuits. Whether you want to admit it or not, that says a helluva lot about their motivations. Financial motivations or not, if you want justice to be done, you go through the criminal court system. Period. It's also quite questionable that Erin waited until 1994 to file a civil lawsuit against Axl. Also, I have never heard of a domestic abuser that would call up his friend/A&R rep to break up arguments between him and his wife. The same wife that allegedly accused said A&R rep of hitting on her after being given some advice on her marriage.

Ali