OK Computer vs. Achtung Baby

SunnyDRE

OK Computer vs. Achtung Baby  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Of all the people who voted for OK Computer, how many of you have actually listened to Achtung Baby? :rolleyes:

I have. Don't get me wrong, it has its moments, but I just really love everything about OKC. Have you ever listened to OK Computer?

Everytime I see this poll its either tied or 1-2 vote difference. That shows how much love both albums get, pretty cool never seen such an even Poll before.

Of all the people who voted for OK Computer, how many of you have actually listened to Achtung Baby? :rolleyes:

I have. Don't get me wrong, it has its moments, but I just really love everything about OKC. Have you ever listened to OK Computer?

Everytime I see this poll its either tied or 1-2 vote difference. That shows how much love both albums get, pretty cool never seen such an even Poll before.

Yes, I have listened to OKC, and personally, I just don't see the big hype about it. I mean, it's good, but I don't think I could listen to it everyday like I can with AB. :shrugs:

Yes, I have listened to OKC, and personally, I just don't see the big hype about it. I mean, it's good, but I don't think I could listen to it everyday like I can with AB. :shrugs:

I don't see the hype either. I listened to it two times in a row and just couldn't get into it. I prefer Achtung Baby so much more.

Looks like OKC has pulled ahead.

Kinda suprising - as I do think it can be a hard record to get into. None of my friends like it - and every girl i ever dated couldn't stand me listening to it when we where/are hanging.

Yeah, but Radiohead is one of the most praised bands of all time, and they're pretty big, too, so they have a fanbase somewhere.

Don't get me wrong, U2 is praised and has a huge fanbase, too.

Radiohead

1. Ok Computer

2. Bends

3. Kid A

4. Hail to the...

5. Amnesiac

6. Pablo Honey

7. In Rainbows

Nope.

1. The Bends

2. Pablo Honey

3. Amnesiac

4. OK Computer

5. Hail to the theif

6. In Rainbows

7. Kid A

Alot of people are simply U2 haters and I'd be willing to bet alot who voted for OK Computer haven't even heard Ok Computer and could maybe name you one or two songs off it without looking it up. They just don't want to vote for U2.

Radiohead

1. Ok Computer

2. Bends

3. Kid A

4. Hail to the...

5. Amnesiac

6. Pablo Honey

7. In Rainbows

Nope.

1. The Bends

2. Pablo Honey

3. Amnesiac

4. OK Computer

5. Hail to the theif

6. In Rainbows

7. Kid A

Alot of people are simply U2 haters and I'd be willing to bet alot who voted for OK Computer haven't even heard Ok Computer and could maybe name you one or two songs off it without looking it up. They just don't want to vote for U2.

for me its the opposite so U2 it is! I have never heard ok computer, nor am I interested

for me its the opposite so U2 it is! I have never heard ok computer, nor am I interested

:rofl-lol: That's funny. I'll be quite now.