Secret Show in São Paulo, SP, Brazil

kyrie

--- LOL that the celebrities wannabes were hitting each other in the club. Models hitting each other with champagne bottles. (that's what the article says)

Haha. I wonder who was the first to say 'Unless Slash/Izzy/Duff/Adler is back, this band is not GN'R'.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://colunistas.ig.com.br/vivimascaro/

Vivi Mascarano!

Axl Rose: private party at the hotel and hole Disc

The lead singer of Guns N 'Roses, Axl Rose, did not touch the private party in Disco club on Thursday - expected to headline - because he did his private party room at the Hyatt hotel, where you are staying in Sao Paulo. With about 50 guests, was to be just a warm up before the show at the Disco, only that Axl was excited and gave up going to the club. Warner at 2:30 in the morning that would give the pipe - when the club was already full.

Negotiations for this show deprive the Disco have been difficult. When the newspaper Folha de S. Paul announced the presentation, this Wednesday, Guns N 'Roses withdrew to report for fear of rioting in front of it. Hours later he went back and confirmed the show. Moreover, the band went over the sound at the nightclub in the late afternoon Thursday. In addition to the guests who were on disc, the other musicians Guns were also surprised at the hole that gave Axl.

Edited by KIKOZ3

Vivi Mascarano!

Axl Rose: private party at the hotel and hole Disc

The lead singer of Guns N 'Roses, Axl Rose, did not touch the private party in Disco club on Thursday - expected to headline - because he did his private party room at the Hyatt hotel, where you are staying in Sao Paulo. With about 50 guests, was to be just a warm up before the show at the Disco, only that Axl was excited and gave up going to the club. Warner at 2:30 in the morning that would give the pipe - when the club was already full.

Negotiations for this show deprive the Disco have been difficult. When the newspaper Folha de S. Paul announced the presentation, this Wednesday, Guns N 'Roses withdrew to report for fear of rioting in front of it. Hours later he went back and confirmed the show. Moreover, the band went over the sound at the nightclub in the late afternoon Thursday. In addition to the guests who were on disc, the other musicians Guns were also surprised at the hole that gave Axl.

I know the source, but please do always post the source URL. To make it clear, it was written in Portuguese and then translated using an automatic tool and pasted here. You shouldn't do that without warning people. That just adds to the confusion.

Was Vivi Mascarano there? No! What's her source? We don't know if there is any. Mion already ack'ed Axl wasn't on drugs and he wasn't told about it from Axl's bodyguard -- he assumed that. What's next -- will this Vivi do the same? "I assumed Axl was giving a warm-up party"?

We need facts from reliable sources or nothing but Axl and co. showing up to the gig tomorrow. Peace!

34diqfc.jpg

She's really quite beautiful.

She is smoking hot.

seeing this pic, axl should have show up!

I would marry her. She's so cute, so hot, so sexy, I can't describe. :wub:

nah

she's just a regular looking Brazilian girl... I can find 50 girls like this if I go to the mall here in Goiania right now

You lucky motherfuckers!! I have to get over to brazil.

A friend of mine who is in the Hyatt Hotel in São Paulo, the same where GNR is, said she met Vanessa and Vanessa said that Axl didn't go to the VIP show last night because he had a sore throat, and a doctor consulted him and said that he should rest that night, so that his voice would be perfect for the March 13th Concert in the Palmeiras Stadium, in São Paulo.

She said Axl was very upset that he couldn't go.

Mion, the person who organized the party and is famous for always bash Axl and GNR while he was a MTV VJ, said that Axl was stoned and went to the hospital and that he was an asshole. Some hours ago he apologiased for saying that, and he said that he hope Axl's ok.

:thumbsup:

A friend of mine who is in the Hyatt Hotel in São Paulo, the same where GNR is, said she met Vanessa and Vanessa said that Axl didn't go to the VIP show last night because he had a sore throat, and a doctor consulted him and said that he should rest that night, so that his voice would be perfect for the March 13th Concert in the Palmeiras Stadium, in São Paulo.

She said Axl was very upset that he couldn't go.

Mion, the person who organized the party and is famous for always bash Axl and GNR while he was a MTV VJ, said that Axl was stoned and went to the hospital and that he was an asshole. Some hours ago he apologiased for saying that, and he said that he hope Axl's ok.

:thumbsup:

Glad to hear nothing bad happened.

34diqfc.jpg

She's really quite beautiful.

She is smoking hot.

seeing this pic, axl should have show up!

I would marry her. She's so cute, so hot, so sexy, I can't describe. :wub:

nah

she's just a regular looking Brazilian girl... I can find 50 girls like this if I go to the mall here in Goiania right now

True

Brazilian and Argentine women are the most beautiful. At least that's what the tourists say :P