Secret Show in São Paulo, SP, Brazil

kyrie

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

translation from one of the douchebags at the show tweets:

And Axel Rose is still the same sob ... Ended up in hospital and it seems that not going to show tomorrow.

Interesting. I'm curious to hear how ending up in the hospital makes one a SOB (I'm assuming they're using shorthand for son of a bitch).

Ali

Remove your lips from Mr. Rose's ass.

from mion, weird translation using google:

He stuck his ass in the securities of Axl! Hahaha! rt @ pedrotourinho Attitude + rock and roll night was @ marcosm parabens nenemmm

1 hour ago

MariaFight is jumpin! @ c marcosm pissed the Securities q Axl started to take the tools he lets people qa and punched them!

Axl was very rock n roll! Atirude total, but the security guard said he q ñ foi pq tava smelling powder and did not leave the hotel room. # fail.

@ Before alvaroleme was! The whole band in Disco, security, team, spent the early evening sound e. .. nothing of it! Banda was a bitch!

7 minutes ago via web in reply to alvaroleme

wat the fuk is this fool saying

Edited by Frozen Inferno

translation from one of the douchebags at the show tweets:

And Axel Rose is still the same sob ... Ended up in hospital and it seems that not going to show tomorrow.

Interesting. I'm curious to hear how ending up in the hospital makes one a SOB (I'm assuming they're using shorthand for son of a bitch).

Ali

Remove your lips from Mr. Rose's ass.

Pathetic. Don't address the point, just insult the poster. Actually, it's so pathetic it's humorous :rofl-lol:

Ali

Axl failed to show up at the nightclub called "Disco" in São Paulo. Since the place was full of fake and decadent brazilian celebrities, some of them are dissing Axl on twitter and spreading false rumors about Axl being in the hospital, about the saturday's concert being cancelled and one of them, the nightclub owner Marcos Mion, is saying that Axl was doing cocaine in the hotel bedroom and that's why he was not there.

Axl, time to sue all these motherfuckers, fake celebrities!

where the community has more Brazilians are all laughing and supporting what Axl did in nightclub : D

Most of the subcelebrities there don't even know how to write Axl's name..bunch of fuckheads, and the club owner Marcos Mion even dissed the band in the past, when he was a MTV VJ.

Edited by Gallagher Rose

where the community has more Brazilians are all laughing and supporting what Axl did in nightclub : D

Most of the subcelebrities there don't even know how to write Axl's name..bunch of fuckheads, and the club owner Marcos Mion even dissed the band in the past, when he was a MTV VJ.

yes ... if fucked ... the important thing is to show Saturday and I'll be there o /

I just came back from the club... i work overnight at a hotel five blocks away from the place the show was going to be.

I know Axl always shows up late and took my break at 3 am to pass by there...

Most people had left... there were a few people from tv, folha newspaper and Brazilian Rolling Stone.

A few fans told me that Axl have a sore throat ... don´t now if its true.... so i stoped close to one of the owners ( or promoter ) and he was saying yo a Rolling Stone guy that they

would hep to promote and all.... people were very pissed... but again .. they were all artists and people that are not really fans... so who cares.... just more bad publicity for

Axl..... but Axl is Axl :shades: !!!

now i just hope that if this is true... he gets better for saturday !!! maybe thats one of the reasons for the set list on BH concert....

Oh .. and i talked with the rolling stone guy... he said he was in contact with Fernando earlier and stuff... he said that band was there checking

the sound this afternoon BUT WAS NOT THERE AT NIGHT !! nobody showed up according to him... just the roadies , staff etc.....

BTW .. all those twiter updates are from people friend with the promoters..... don´t believe them.. they´re just pissed cause they didnt get

their free concert !! <_<

that cocaine overdose is a bunch of bullshit, fuck that, it's like smth. fernando said years ago, that when axl called the cops because sb. was trespassing his property while he was takin' a shower, the 911 people automatically assumed it was an overdose and showed up with resuscitation gear, pads etc., just people automatically assume the worst with Axl, I'm sure he's fine and even if smth. happened, fairly certain it's not drug related

Mabye he's had the skitters? A new country and a new diet can take time to become acclimated too, and make for a very messy business :D

my lord...

but if you are a promoter; someone who is high up socially and established enough where you can get Guns N' Roses to play at a venue- and for whatever reason, the band cannot perform; you go and make a twitter posting claiming it was due to a drug overdose... WOW... that is LOW. :thumbsdown: