Secret Show in São Paulo, SP, Brazil

kyrie

This is starting to sound like a bad game of telephone.

Excatly.

What's the point of this thread?

I bet in 10 minutes some douchebag will tweet Axl is already dead from 10 years and we all see double. Just like in Saddam's case or some other Fidel Castro.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mabye he's had the skitters? A new country and a new diet can take time to become acclimated too, and make for a very messy business :D

my lord...

but if you are a promoter; someone who is high up socially and established enough where you can get Guns N' Roses to play at a venue- and for whatever reason, the band cannot perform; you go and make a twitter posting claiming it was due to a drug overdose... WOW... that is LOW. :thumbsdown:

In addition to spreading rumors that there will be 3 private shows, I'm guessing this guy won't be promoting the shows the next time Guns comes to SA, what is wrong with the promoter people, I know some of them in Europe and they're mostly cool people, but every time there's a promoter involved in a Guns show, they turn out to be complete assholes and all about the dough rather than the concert experience, I don't get it, but I second that: that's really low even for a greedy asshole of a promoter, plus an incredibly bad business decision to fuck with the artist, did he actually think that posting shit on twitter won't come out :D god, now I totally understand why Axl's so bitter toward the whole industry... it's like these people make decisions before they actually think about the consequences of their actions...

Pulling a no show/at a secret show/that prompts rumors of blow/proving that W. Axl Rose has still got the flow/kicking back at the hotel and banging a ho/while bitch boi's on MYGNR are talking shit like they in the know

Edited by ITW 2012

I'm pissed, it seems they have managed to reunite a lot of folks that bashed GNR a lot on the media - ie.:

Marcos Mion - MTV Brazil: Used to bash every single GNR video and Axl because Slash left the band and MTV Brazil always sucked Kurt's balls even after death. They ignored Axl used to like Nirvana, so go figure. It seems Mion owns the private gig venue. Cool, huh?!

Pitty - singer wannabe: Publicly criticized Axl for using an oxygen tent. She saw him during Rock in Rio Lisboa and had no clue Axl and many other rock singers used an oxygen tent back in late 80s/early 90s (Bruce, anyone?). Her reaction was that if Axl lost his magic because he used an oxygen tent, like if he was cheating.

Just two morons that were invited. I am sure I can extend this list without much research. Btw, Mion is 2nd (left to right) on the pic below:

ff7w.jpg

Wow, that is four seriously slappable faces, I cant even decide who would be first.

I don't know ... I think this cocaine O.D. theory is rather ridiculous. Axl was never into cocaine, why now? Also how come the media isn't convering it. Don't you think there would be articles everywhere ? How much of a striking headline would that be? Axl Rose O.D.s and fails to show up for gig?

The couple of articles I read only said it was cancelled, so-called celebs were pissed for being stood up by Axl ( that part was funny) and they don't know the reason...

He might have some sore throat or sth or just got pissed at the promoters of the event for some reason.I'm heading to the hotel in a few.Keep you guys posted.Let's hope it's the later one.

Just read someone reporting Fernando and family having dinner at the hotel last night.Axl having an O.D. while they sit calmly and have dinner? I don't think so.

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

Where is it San Paulo? or?

São Paulo, SP, Brazil. The venue name seems to be "Disco Club" and it seems that it was leaked on twitter a bit earlier so I wouldn't be surprised if they have got a few uninvited fans trying to get inside.

I believe Brazilian fans can make it to the club. If they don't let 'em in, they'll break in. :lol:

Guest RonMexico82

I hope Axl rips this guy a new one at the next gig. Sore throat sounds plausible and explains the shorter set list at the last gig.

He needs rest and probably a few hot Brazilian supermodels to sit on his face in order to recover.

Yeah I don't give a shit what these non-fans think. Just hope Axl is feeling better.

Same here, I hope Axl is well.

I told you when this thread started and there you get it:

Marcos Mion bashed Axl tweeting he was on cocaine on the hotel - No, Mion wasn't there so later on he argued "to make it clear" that it was Axl's bodyguard who told him that. HOLY SHIT, why Axl's bodyguard left the hotel before Axl? To guard what? Mion's shit face? Think about that. Another subceleb compared Axl to Jagger and you know all this craziness is making the biggest media portals in Brazil such as globo.com.

I hope someone from GNR camp confirms Axl is ok, fuck the non-fans. They were (intentionally or not) owned and got what they deserved.

I'm Braziian and I can't read spanish too. What I can do is read PORTUGUESE.

Idiot.

Basically what happened is Mr. Rose didn't show up and the ridiculous celebrities that were there starting talking shit and making up things, as expected.

I just wanna say: Axl, I don't know if you didn't show up because you had a sore throat, or because you were pissed they told everybody where it was gonna be, or if you just didn't feel like going. Either way, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR KEEPING THOSE IDIOT BASTARDS WAITING!!

I Love you. :xmasssanta:

And if it's really the sore throat thing, feel better to rock the fuck out on Saturday and especially Sunday. :)

I'm pissed, it seems they have managed to reunite a lot of folks that bashed GNR a lot on the media - ie.:

Marcos Mion - MTV Brazil: Used to bash every single GNR video and Axl because Slash left the band and MTV Brazil always sucked Kurt's balls even after death. They ignored Axl used to like Nirvana, so go figure. It seems Mion owns the private gig venue. Cool, huh?!

Pitty - singer wannabe: Publicly criticized Axl for using an oxygen tent. She saw him during Rock in Rio Lisboa and had no clue Axl and many other rock singers used an oxygen tent back in late 80s/early 90s (Bruce, anyone?). Her reaction was that if Axl lost his magic because he used an oxygen tent, like if he was cheating.

Just two morons that were invited. I am sure I can extend this list without much research. Btw, Mion is 2nd (left to right) on the pic below:

ff7w.jpg

Wow, that is four seriously slappable faces, I cant even decide who would be first.

:lol:

Poser guy with the Metallica fist-clench and fake wild eyes.

..definitely

The club owner had the setlist taped over his Slash tee shirt:

0,,37976670-EXH,00.jpg

Just a heads up: He isn't the club owner, this guy is Pedro Neschling (@pedroneschling). Marcos Mion (@mionzera) is the club owner (not on this pic, but 2nd - left to right on the other pic).