Secret Show in São Paulo, SP, Brazil

kyrie

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pissed, it seems they have managed to reunite a lot of folks that bashed GNR a lot on the media - ie.:

Marcos Mion - MTV Brazil: Used to bash every single GNR video and Axl because Slash left the band and MTV Brazil always sucked Kurt's balls even after death. They ignored Axl used to like Nirvana, so go figure. It seems Mion owns the private gig venue. Cool, huh?!

Pitty - singer wannabe: Publicly criticized Axl for using an oxygen tent. She saw him during Rock in Rio Lisboa and had no clue Axl and many other rock singers used an oxygen tent back in late 80s/early 90s (Bruce, anyone?). Her reaction was that if Axl lost his magic because he used an oxygen tent, like if he was cheating.

Just two morons that were invited. I am sure I can extend this list without much research. Btw, Mion is 2nd (left to right) on the pic below:

ff7w.jpg

Wow, that is four seriously slappable faces, I cant even decide who would be first.

Douche to the left, definitely.

Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Examples of how the media is reporting this at the moment, in Portuguese (I think!)

All in portuguese, yes.

1st mentions cocaine and Mion writing that on twitter (lawsuits, anyone?). 2nd states Andreas Kisser (Sepultura) attended. 3rd and 4th -- nothing new.

LAWSUITS \o/ Yes.

Yes, I fucking hate these celebrities. Douchebags.

Review!! (Via google translate)

The stage was set for the secret and intimate show of Guns n 'Roses at Disco club, Thursday night, in SP.

Palquinho mounted with drums, keyboards and percussion; setlist with 17 songs (including "Paradise City" ending), several true fans of the band in place (Marcos Mion, Ana Beatriz Barros, Daniella Cicarelli, Isabeli Fontana etc.). Producers group to expected.

Then, at about 0:30, someone says, "Axl will leave the hotel [Hyatt] at 1.

At 1, someone else warns: "The Rose will leave the hotel at 2am."

Then at 2:30 there is the rumor: Axl was a sore throat and was taken to a hospital. Shortly after, the equipment began to be dismantled.

Inside, fights. Wealthy angry turns pounding, a model trying to hit the other with a bottle of champagne ... Outside, more confusion, rush, swearing. A team of Panic was attacked, two security guards of the house jumped a fence and went after a boy.

What is lacking Marcos Mion, a partner at home, another of the owners of the Disco, Mark Mary, fought with security guards at the band, who were carrying the tools that the club had rented. What beauty.

And so was the "secret show" Guns in the Disco.

Review!! (Via google translate)

The stage was set for the secret and intimate show of Guns n 'Roses at Disco club, Thursday night, in SP.

Palquinho mounted with drums, keyboards and percussion; setlist with 17 songs (including "Paradise City" ending), several true fans of the band in place (Marcos Mion, Ana Beatriz Barros, Daniella Cicarelli, Isabeli Fontana etc.). Producers group to expected.

Then, at about 0:30, someone says, "Axl will leave the hotel [Hyatt] at 1.

At 1, someone else warns: "The Rose will leave the hotel at 2am."

Then at 2:30 there is the rumor: Axl was a sore throat and was taken to a hospital. Shortly after, the equipment began to be dismantled.

Inside, fights. Wealthy angry turns pounding, a model trying to hit the other with a bottle of champagne ... Outside, more confusion, rush, swearing. A team of Panic was attacked, two security guards of the house jumped a fence and went after a boy.

What is lacking Marcos Mion, a partner at home, another of the owners of the Disco, Mark Mary, fought with security guards at the band, who were carrying the tools that the club had rented. What beauty.

And so was the "secret show" Guns in the Disco.

TRUE FANS, LOL. That list includes a hater and models only.

Awesome, so someone said SORE THROAT that Mion translated to COCAINE on his twitter and will delete that as soon as GNR camp comes in. Mion also mentioned this "fight for the rented equipment".

I'm pissed, it seems they have managed to reunite a lot of folks that bashed GNR a lot on the media - ie.:

Marcos Mion - MTV Brazil: Used to bash every single GNR video and Axl because Slash left the band and MTV Brazil always sucked Kurt's balls even after death. They ignored Axl used to like Nirvana, so go figure. It seems Mion owns the private gig venue. Cool, huh?!

Pitty - singer wannabe: Publicly criticized Axl for using an oxygen tent. She saw him during Rock in Rio Lisboa and had no clue Axl and many other rock singers used an oxygen tent back in late 80s/early 90s (Bruce, anyone?). Her reaction was that if Axl lost his magic because he used an oxygen tent, like if he was cheating.

Just two morons that were invited. I am sure I can extend this list without much research. Btw, Mion is 2nd (left to right) on the pic below:

ff7w.jpg

Wow, that is four seriously slappable faces, I cant even decide who would be first.

Douche to the left, definitely.

What a shower of cunts, they can go fuck themselves.

OgAAAPwj8GaPHnmToCZ-fkNVhufXtHGJ7B4psnavWGR4Izi_nwH6Cy-4Hv4nba5kKh9j9JO1Q0ehOI_jY99UwDyNjIQAm1T1ULIxUpyFY9IOVaWzO9rdodD-2m24.jpg

Could someone translate the speech bubbles for me?... Thx!

It's too specific man. I will try:

First Guy: Mion is so hot (Mion is the second guy)

Second Guy: I love to talk shit about Gn'R but I will suck Axl's dick tonight (He's a fuckhead, he loves to talk shit about Gn'R and attended to this private gig)

Third Guy: We're so cool!

Fourth Guy: Who is Gn'R ??

Phrase:

"CD: $30,00

Ticket Premium: $500,00

Seeing a bunch of idiots being fooled by Gn'R - No price"

OgAAAPwj8GaPHnmToCZ-fkNVhufXtHGJ7B4psnavWGR4Izi_nwH6Cy-4Hv4nba5kKh9j9JO1Q0ehOI_jY99UwDyNjIQAm1T1ULIxUpyFY9IOVaWzO9rdodD-2m24.jpg

Could someone translate the speech bubbles for me?... Thx!

It's too specific man. I will try:

First Guy: Mion is so hot (Mion is the second guy)

Second Guy: I love to talk shit about Gn'R but I will suck Axl's dick tonight (He's a fuckhead, he loves to talk shit about Gn'R and attended to this private gig)

Third Guy: We're so cool!

Fourth Guy: Who is Gn'R ??

Phrase:

"CD: $30,00

Ticket Premium: $500,00

Seeing a bunch of idiots being fooled by Gn'R - No price"

Haha, brilliant!

Here's Marcus Mion's facebook page, send him a message and let this motherfucker know how you feel - I have.

Please don't post links intended to launch attacks on others outside of the forum.

Edited by zint61
link removed

Thing i'm still not clear on though, is did any of the band show?, or did some fool see Andreas Kisser, and presume he was part of Gn'R!, hence the comments about band being there, but no Axl?...

We don't know if any of the band showed up and if they ever confirmed to anyone they would. The only thing is that Fernando confirmed to us no 3 secret gigs a few days ago.

I think Axl need to come here to clarify this shit. Marcos Mion (owner of Boate Disco) is saying that Axl didn't make it to the show because he was high on cocaine and was moved to a hospital.

First of all: Marcos Mion is an asshole. May be he's pissed because Axl didn't show up, so I can't believe his source.

Second thing: I can't believe that Axl is so stupid to do something like that when there are 80.000 people waiting for him in the next two days.

Third thing: He's claiming that the WHOLE BAND except Axl was there and they were pissed (May be we can contact Bbf, or Fernando to confirm this).

I hope everything is okay. I'm leaving tonight for tomorrow's show. I'm expending a lot of money on this. I'm losing tests and a party for this. I don't want to be dissapointed. I'm sure that these 45.000 who are going to the show tomorrow don't want either.

Thing i'm still not clear on though, is did any of the band show?, or did some fool see Andreas Kisser, and presume he was part of Gn'R!, hence the comments about band being there, but no Axl?...

We don't know if any of the band showed up and if they ever confirmed to anyone they would. The only thing is that Fernando confirmed to us no 3 secret gigs a few days ago.

1 down, 2 to go then!..

I don't believe in this. I hate Marcos Maria (Mion's friend). He is always criticizing everything and everyone. AND I heard at backstage that Axl wasn't feeling good after the concert, that's why I DON'T BELIEVE in this whole thing. I really hope that Mion and Marcos Maria have to give their asses if they are processed.

Other thing: Axl looked GREAT on stage, so if he was using drugs, I think we were going to realize that. :fuckyou: Mion!

Edited by Caroline