Secret Show in São Paulo, SP, Brazil

kyrie

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone actually made up an appearance and then said he didn't show because he ODed, that's beyond terrible. It's also slander, although I'm not sure what the laws would be for that in Brazil.

I obviously don't know these promoters/club owners, but I highly doubt a business person would do that. It would be an idiotic move and the negatives that could happen (riots,bad press, losing credibility,etc) significantly outweigh any positive "buzz" you could get for your place that one night.

Basically what happened is Mr. Rose didn't show up and the ridiculous celebrities that were there starting talking shit and making up things, as expected.

But that's not what the media is telling, and that's not good. Is being reported that Axl's an asshole, that he was stunned and in the hospital....

You do know that even if Axl himself goes to each and everyone of those douche's doors and apologizes and explaines why the fuck he didn't show, they are still gonna say he's a stoned asshole, right? Cause that's just what they do.

If someone actually made up an appearance and then said he didn't show because he ODed, that's beyond terrible. It's also slander, although I'm not sure what the laws would be for that in Brazil.

Don't think they made it up. It was gonna happen, but for some reason it didn't.

My bets are:

1- earlier yesterday, it was reported that the band cancelled the gig cause the press got a hold of the place it was happening in, so they were afraid that some riot was gonna happen or something. Maybe that actually happened but the douches invited were not warned, or simply chose to ignore it.

2- Axl actually got a sore throat. That would also explain why the setlist wednesday was shorter. It's completely possible. I have a sore throat cause Rio is hot as hell, then I get in my uncle's house in the air condicioning - cold, then I get out in the hot motherfucking sun again... that can't be good.

Edited by Deb Rose

So.....

Axl/GNR play a lot shorter show two nights ago and then the next night don't show up to a supposed secret show that their crew was prepping for earlier in the day....leading to numerous media reports that he was either doing drugs/wouldn't leave his hotel/or was in the hospital...

Same old successful Axl Rose. I wouldn't get your hopes up for an explanation either, if any of this was true they'll (GNR camp) just act like it never happened (Hello Philadelphia 2002). If this is all bullshit, then possibly you might hear something from Axl. We'll see, but I'm leaning with the former.

BABACA!!

It's confirmed that Axl had a sore throat and went to the hospital.

Who goes to the hospital for a sore throat?

anyone who's career, livelihood etc depends on it...

Yep! :thumbsup:

It's confirmed that Axl had a sore throat and went to the hospital.

By who? -seems like a relevant things to include if you're going to post that....

A very reliable newspaper in Brazil, the biggest one:

http://ilustradanopop.folha.blog.uol.com.br/arch2010-03-01_2010-03-31.html#2010_03-12_12_41_48-125924377-0

Edited by ManetsBR

Well, if Folha said so, it must be true.

Feel better Axl!!! Want me to go kiss you? I can be at your hotel within the hour :xmassrudolph:

--- LOL that the celebrities wannabes were hitting each other in the club. Models hitting each other with champagne bottles. (that's what the article says)

I'm pissed, it seems they have managed to reunite a lot of folks that bashed GNR a lot on the media - ie.:

Marcos Mion - MTV Brazil: Used to bash every single GNR video and Axl because Slash left the band and MTV Brazil always sucked Kurt's balls even after death. They ignored Axl used to like Nirvana, so go figure. It seems Mion owns the private gig venue. Cool, huh?!

Pitty - singer wannabe: Publicly criticized Axl for using an oxygen tent. She saw him during Rock in Rio Lisboa and had no clue Axl and many other rock singers used an oxygen tent back in late 80s/early 90s (Bruce, anyone?). Her reaction was that if Axl lost his magic because he used an oxygen tent, like if he was cheating.

Just two morons that were invited. I am sure I can extend this list without much research. Btw, Mion is 2nd (left to right) on the pic below:

ff7w.jpg

Wow, that is four seriously slappable faces, I cant even decide who would be first.

Douche to the left, definitely.

sorry guys you got it all wrong.................................... just take a Bowling ball, even the softer one will do, and do a full strike, then go eat pizza........ seriously, i've never seen more stupid looking people in my life, and i've seen a lot!

now, let me see if i can get this straight... apparently, Axl was having a secret shows in a club with some celebrities, and amognst them, some 2 face "fans" where attending?????????

and Axl didn't show up???????

hahahahaha this is hillarius, it really is..... talk about being fooled!

34diqfc.jpg

She's really quite beautiful.

Thaila Ayala (actress) for those who care.

If someone actually made up an appearance and then said he didn't show because he ODed, that's beyond terrible. It's also slander, although I'm not sure what the laws would be for that in Brasil.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation#Brazil

I Totally Care!!!

OgAAAPwj8GaPHnmToCZ-fkNVhufXtHGJ7B4psnavWGR4Izi_nwH6Cy-4Hv4nba5kKh9j9JO1Q0ehOI_jY99UwDyNjIQAm1T1ULIxUpyFY9IOVaWzO9rdodD-2m24.jpg

Could someone translate the speech bubbles for me?... Thx!

It's too specific man. I will try:

First Guy: Mion is so hot (Mion is the second guy)

Second Guy: I love to talk shit about Gn'R but I will suck Axl's dick tonight (He's a fuckhead, he loves to talk shit about Gn'R and attended to this private gig)

Third Guy: We're so cool!

Fourth Guy: Who is Gn'R ??

Phrase:

"CD: $30,00

Ticket Premium: $500,00

Seeing a bunch of idiots being fooled by Gn'R - No price"

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol: