The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also talked to Jarmo and met DJ.

Me too. Jarmo is such a nice person man.

Pretty humble no-bullshit kinda guy. Completely different from the way ppl usually describe him.

He is very shy! :)

TOTALLY! Everyone asked to take a pic with him, and talked to him, and he was very closed.

I'll write my review later, but OMG people, the whole "fuck you axl rose" thing was actually FUCK YOU MARCOS MION (the club owner).

He couldnt say it by himself so he changed "marcos mion" with "axl rose". Then he said "I think you know what name to say" and everybody shouted "Marcos Mion!" after Axl said "fuck you". Well at least everybody next to me, and also I think almost everyone in the stadium shouted that.

Many many times through the show.

If this has already been said, I'm sorry, I'm drunk since last night LOL

AWESOME show!

Word.

It's FUCK YOU "MARCOS MION", not FUCK YOU "AXL ROSE", lol.

Tô bebaço e só vou falar o seguinte, a Deb que traduza:

O Axl já no começo do show já falou do "incidente" no qual ele supostamente não compareceu, no clube do Mion.

Aí beleza. Desde o começo já ficou claro que ele estava PUTO com o Mion e agregados, primeiro porque o Mion deu por certo que o Axl estaria lá (o que foi desmentido pelo Axl) e segundo porque a putinha da MTV disse que o Axl não compareceu porque teve overdose de cocaína (LOL).

Daí quando ele começou com a história de "fuck you", ele antes deu a entender que estava falando do Mion e do suposto show que ele deu cano.

E quando ele sugeriu "fuck you Axl Rose", ele disse "eu acho que vocês sabem de quem eu estou falando". E QUASE todo mundo entendeu.

Quando ele disse "fuck you Axl Rose", a plateia respondeu "fuck you MARCOS MION", ou parte dela. :D

Lol thx.

Edited by tomazrui

I'll write my review later, but OMG people, the whole "fuck you axl rose" thing was actually FUCK YOU MARCOS MION (the club owner).

He couldnt say it by himself so he changed "marcos mion" with "axl rose". Then he said "I think you know what name to say" and everybody shouted "Marcos Mion!" after Axl said "fuck you". Well at least everybody next to me, and also I think almost everyone in the stadium shouted that.

Many many times through the show.

If this has already been said, I'm sorry, I'm drunk since last night LOL

AWESOME show!

Word.

It's FUCK YOU "MARCOS MION", not FUCK YOU "AXL ROSE", lol.

Tô bebaço e só vou falar o seguinte, a Deb que traduza:

O Axl já no começo do show já falou do "incidente" no qual ele supostamente não compareceu, no clube do Mion.

Aí beleza. Desde o começo já ficou claro que ele estava PUTO com o Mion e agregados, primeiro porque o Mion deu por certo que o Axl estaria lá (o que foi desmentido pelo Axl) e segundo porque a putinha da MTV disse que o Axl não compareceu porque teve overdose de cocaína (LOL).

Daí quando ele começou com a história de "fuck you", ele antes deu a entender que estava falando do Mion e do suposto show que ele deu cano.

E quando ele sugeriu "fuck you Axl Rose", ele disse "eu acho que vocês sabem de quem eu estou falando". E QUASE todo mundo entendeu.

Quando ele disse "fuck you Axl Rose", a plateia respondeu "fuck you MARCOS MION", ou parte dela. :D

Lol thx.

LOL. You asked me to translate but you said basically the same thing.

He said that at the beginning of the show Axl talked about the club incident. From the beginning it became clear that he was pissed off with Marcos Mion and his little bitches because 1- Mion said it was absolutely gonna happen and Axl said that he did not want to do it and was only informed they went ahead and scheduled it anyway the night before. 2- Because MTV said Axl didn't show because he had a cocaine overdose (LOL)

When Axl started the "fuck you" thing, he kind of insinuated that he was talking about Mion and the show at the club. when he suggested "fuck you Axl Rose", he said: "I think you know who I'm talking about" and ALMOST everyone understood.

So when he said "fuck you Axl Rose", the audience responded "fuck you Marcos Mion", or at least some of the audience.

I like Jarmo's shirt, and I have no idea what it represents. :shrugs:

Glad you had a good time, by the way! :thumbsup:

Planes? WWII ? Kamikazes? LoL Some things are just what you see ya know rock3

It reminded me of this popular Commodore64 game called '1942':

1942.png

1942.png

1942_-_1984_-_Capcom_Co.,_Ltd..jpg

Damn, I'm good. :D

Most of the crowd stood arms folded throughout Estranged..

What else do you do? :tongue2:

I don't recall being able to hear crickets chirp at the end of the song at Wembley.

Wow - you guys gave it a "huge" response with your arms folded? Fuckin' Canada rocks!

Most of the crowd stood arms folded throughout Estranged..

What else do you do? :tongue2:

I don't recall being able to hear crickets chirp at the end of the song at Wembley.

Wow - you guys gave it a "huge" response with your arms folded? Fuckin' Canada rocks!

Well gee whiz,what the fuck what was that crowd thinking not thrashing and moshing about throughout Estranged!

All apologies to you on behalf of Canada.

What we did was watch an awesome performance and realized we were witnessing something very fuckin cool,and responded accordingly.