The OFFICIAL São Paulo Concert Thread - March 13, Brazil

ManetsBR

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great pictures!!!! It's 12:20pm now and I've got almost 5 hours sleep, yay :D Anyone ready for tonight?

Chinese Democracy

Hey Nightrain!! How was everything?? Thank u for your live updates, pics and video. Don`t u have the rest of Chinese Democracy or all the rant?!

You're welcome ;) It was absolutely awesome despite the long delay. I do actually but all my videos are in HD and it is gonna take some time to upload everything. Working on it right now.

Axl Rose 'Bottle Accident' - São Paulo 2010

He handled that great! Happy he didn't stop the show!

wow. Im also happy he didnt. But imagine if he would. It would be so Axl-ish. The crowd would propably gone wild as fuck. Its brazil. It would be much much bigger than riot in 1991.

Axl Rose 'Bottle Accident' - São Paulo 2010

He handled that great! Happy he didn't stop the show!

wow. Im also happy he didnt. But imagine if he would. It would be so Axl-ish. The crowd would propably gone wild as fuck. Its brazil. It would be much much bigger than riot in 1991.

It sorta scared me.That's why I stopped shooting cuz I thought I might need to run for my live.Axl is fuckin' bold.They were very very late, he came on stage as in 'ok,now I'm here and I don't give a shit if you were all waiting' and then he does that.He's fuckin real ya know.Not a pretend to be kind of a thing. He's as intense and intimidating as it can be.

A living personification of don't-give-a-damn-way-of-life.

Great pictures!!!! It's 12:20pm now and I've got almost 5 hours sleep, yay :D Anyone ready for tonight?

Hey Nightrain!! How was everything?? Thank u for your live updates, pics and video. Don`t u have the rest of Chinese Democracy or all the rant?!

You're welcome ;) It was absolutely awesome despite the long delay. I do actually but all my videos are in HD and it is gonna take some time to upload everything. Working on it right now.

I`m happy for you! :)

I`m happy for you! :)

rock3

Excited crowd

DJ Ashba solo - HD still processing but watchable

P.S.: media thing doesn't work so you're gonna have to click the link

Edited by NiGhTrAiN®

OMG !

It seems that the whole fucking world was watching the stream I've made !!!

That's disturbing to me !

I feel like a freak !

I've made this just for fun ! For the mates that had no money to buy the tickets and people that live so far from the shows !

Brazil is a continental country ! People live a entire life and doesn't see the beach !

BTW: Congrats to people outside Brazil that silenced Qik messages, so the lag was minimized !

Some brazilians just cannot get it, and flooded some streamins, causing skips !

But it is OK ! People had fun ! And that what counts !

I am happy !

THAN YOU so much for streaming the show!! We'd a great time here on the forum when the show was on, all because of you!! :thumbsup:

Excited crowd

DJ Ashba solo - HD still processing but watchable

P.S.: media thing doesn't work so you're gonna have to click the link

wow. thanks dude, really great quality

Forgot to mention that SCOM follows DJ's solo but you have probably figured that out by now lol

Side note on the surprise gig / Ellen Jabour - hot translator. ( she is actually a top model / TV presenter)

While people who have always dissed Axl and GnR didn't get their surprise gig Ellen Jabour who has always been supportive of the band was there on stage with them.

A number of times she has said on TV she is a hardcore GnR fan and the crazy things she did to see them live last time they came to Sao Paulo ( she was too young to go but went anyway) and how she used to look like Axl because of the hair and clothes she wore as a teen.

Justice was made in GnR world. Kudos Ellen!

ellen-jabour-210408.jpg

Is there a video of this i love from the show. It must have been an amazing concert. One tonight too right?

You can find it here! :)

Really? Where? Lol i looked around find it.

God, I forgot to post the link, haha! http://qik.com/cariocasp There you go ;)

Sweet thanks dude!

Found some videos on youtube of this show pretty god quality too.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ThiagoMatheuz#p/u/6/i65ReouS3P0

Edited by Colt 1911